• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen What is your team in B/W?

Years
The last thread died out, so I made a new one.

Basically, what is your current team in Black and White? Show off your teams here!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
lead: cressilia
wall: skarmory
core: volcanora
core: milotic
core:metagross
sweeper: dragonite

Nakala Pri

I recently deleted my file and haven't even played it for a couple of months, so that kinda sucks. My old team was Krookodile, Samurott, Simisear, Unfezant and Sawk. That was my team which won every battle. Plus they are easy to get and good later in the game when they're cross types. They are super powerful Pokemon, so if you still didn't make an exact choice, my team is probably gonna get you through the game more smoothly and efficiently.

Years
612.gif

Haxorus lvl. 71

volcarona_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d390ae6_4da99491ead73.gif

Volcarona lvl. 72

640.gif

Virizion lvl. 73

Emboar_BW.gif

Emboar lvl. 74

644.gif

Zekrom lvl. 74

bw_646_kyurem_sprite_by_azureblaxis-d368jp2.gif

Kyurem lvl. 77

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
On White, I'm wandering around the hinterlands, catching National Dex pokemon. Lately I EV trained a terrific Adamant Gallade and he's been leading the team, but I've got so much good stuff that I have no idea what my team will be if/when I finally make it back to rechallenge the E4.

On Black, I'm just about to go into Twist Mountain. My mainstays have been Samurott, Scraggy (soon to evolve), Crustle and Gothorita (also soon to evolve). I've included a Litwick a fair amount and might keep it on the team and evolve it, but I've been using a really nice Jolly Darmanitan too, and I don't need two Fires. And I've got a recently evolved Adamant Sawsbuck I want to use a bit, though I've got an awesome Modest Lilligant that's vying for a Grass position. And I've still got a Jolly Krokorok I want to spend some more time with. And a Tynamo who's getting close to becoming an Eelectrik....

Years
Right now, my team is made up of Metagross (Columb), Sigilyph (Blakhau), Samurott (Senn), Houndoom (Phenix), Lawnmower Rotom (Eeks) and Lotad. Everything except Lotad is in the low to mid 60s, whereas Lotad was just there temporarily as an HM slave.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
So I picked up my Black copy and will be starting over. My projected guys will be:

443.gif
524.gif
543.gif
517.gif

thizzman

PKMN rom maker and hacker
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2022
My team is:
Hydreigon lv 100
Haxorus lv 100
Bisharp lv 100
Zekrom lv 100
Emboar lv 100
Gothitelle lv98 - lol almost there..

I've pretty much completed my lvl 100 team on my Pokemon black version..
This is my 3rd save or somthing on those lines.. my first save did not go very well so I started again. Defeated the Elite four and plasma.. 3rd is where I am now completed game just leveling those up.. (: almost done! There is my team (;

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Basically everything I used in Black is now on Black 2 (I really need to start a new game on Black, it's been so long). In my first game that got stolen it was Simipour, Krookodile, Vanilluxe, Chandelure, Hydreigon and Mandibuzz. The second run through was Simipour, Scrafty, Chandelure, Vanilluxe. Next time I play I plan on using Simipour, Galvantula, Bisharp, Mienshao.

Khawill

<3
Years
Stoutland (45)
Flygon (47)
Larvitar (36)
Argon (28)
Oshwott (36)
Torkcoal (11)
I did the website thing for a while explaining the gen differences, also I'm at the Ice Gym (getting carried by Stoutland's Return) I'm a heavy grinder thus the level differences.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
My team right now:

443.gif
524.gif
517.gif
017.gif

will be grabbing a Venipede soon.

Last edited:

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
I don't remember them all, I've played through it many times. I remember my first one!
Carracosta, Lilligant, Unfezant, Gothitelle, Krookodile and Mienshao (might have been Mienfoo when I beat the E4.)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My team in Pokemon White, I just got my 7th badge, still at Icirrus Town

36 - Liepard - nickname: Neko - item: Scope Lens
Nature: Rash
• Assurance
• Slash
• Payback
• Shadow Claw

33 - Servine - nickname: n/a - item: Everstone
Nature: Bold
• Mega Drain
• Leaf Tornado
• Leaf Blade
• Grass Knot

37 - Watchog - nickname: Ch'marr - item: Exp. Share
Nature: Quirky
• Mean Look
• Thunder
• Bite
• Retaliate

43 - Dewott - nickname: *can't traded* - item: Everstone
Nature: Timid
• Aqua Tail
• Surf
• Water Gun
• Razor Shell

39 - Emolga - nickname: none - item: Magnet
Nature: Bashful
• Volt Switch
• Cut
• Charge Beam
• Thunder

--------------------
Change with others at times with another HM slave if Needed, usually Swanna for Fly.

39 - Mienfoo - nickname: *can't traded* - Item: Expert Belt
Nature: Hasty
• Strenght
• Jump Kick
• Force Palm
• Drain Punch

Years
If my games weren't at home, I'd know their levels for sure. They're in the 85-91 LV range, though. My black team is:

Houndoom
Hydriegon
Seismitoad
Dragonite
Eelektross
Volcarona

I can't say how many times I've beaten the Elite Four with this group. I just love them so much. But I have several others that I sub in and out depending on what I'm doing. Some of my subs are:

Milotic
Crobat
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
nica please dont kill me for this

I actually forgot :P and I'm not about to on my DSi just to check it. I think it consisted of......

Samurott
Braviary
Throh
Simisear
Carracosta
Zekrom

All Lv. 70+

I repeat, I may be wrong.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Update on my team. I caught my third legit shiny, a Sewaddle!
541.gif
580.gif
517.gif
444.gif
526.gif
017.gif

Evey

Female Red
Years
Mine is in my signature. NO, I don't hack! But my friend does :bandit: He gives me his newly recieved Torchics from Hoenn, two Eevee's (one shiny) from the Pokemon Modifyer, and one Ninetails that I catch myself for every game. Honestly the stats themselves aren't hacked but the finding a pokemon you don't normally in a different region. That would be the only reason for me to get an Action Replay. I can't stand playing without my Blaze and Vee <3 Hacking and cheating for stats, IV's, walking through walls, stealing trainers pokemon.......not what I do. But it is perectly fine if you are unable to get that pokemon in that particular game or region. Example: You want a Skitty, but are unable to get one because you are in Pokemon Black. Well you use the Modifyer Code to get a NONSTERIOD Skitty. I wouldn't do this tho if you want a legendairy. SORRY got off topic. So yea my team is below...
They are...
Blaze-Blaziken, Fire Type, Adamant-Natured, Likes to fight, Blaze Ability
Vee-Espeon, Psychic Type, Lonely-Natured, Mischeveous, Sychronize Ability
Eon-Eevee, Normal-Type, Rash-Natured, Thourghly Cunning, Adaptability Ability, Shiny
Red-Ninetails, Fire Type, Sassy-Natured, Often Lost in Thought, Flash Fire Ability

Back