The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:43 AM
AliceBlaze
Shiny Collector

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
Here's what I'd like to see Pokemon of:
Pegasus
Gryphon
Giant panda
Red panda (I know that Spinda is supposed to be a panda but I want one that actually looks like a panda)
Narwhal
Another type of dog (Either shiba inu, schnauzer or chihuahua as long as it's not dark, normal or fire)
Gargoyle (I won't be surprised if there'll be one since the region appears to be based on France)
A dragon/fire type that's not legendary (I don't mind if it's pseudo)
Triceratops
T-rex
Lemur
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Livewire
でんきタイプ

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
A elephant (Donphan evo?) I mean like a big, scary elephant, AKA Mamoswine-esque

A more traditional Orca and Dolphin Pokemon, maybe even together in one evolution line. OP's Owl Pokemon would be cool too, maybe a Noctowl evolution?
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Arlo

I just want to see some more Water types. We've had two generations in a row now with a notable lack of simple, straightforward, useful Waters.

Paralleling that, I really don't need to see more Darks, Ghosts and Fighters. A handful to round out the dex is fine and to be expected, but the last two gens were so heavy on them that I'm just sort of tired of them.
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
I just want to see some more Water types. We've had two generations in a row now with a notable lack of simple, straightforward, useful Waters.

Paralleling that, I really don't need to see more Darks, Ghosts and Fighters. A handful to round out the dex is fine and to be expected, but the last two gens were so heavy on them that I'm just sort of tired of them.
You do realize that fans were complaining about how there's too many Water types out of all the 17 types and Ghost having the least number of Pokemon? There needs to be an equal number from other types.
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
There has been a massive amount of stuff about Eevee lately. So I am saying at least 1 Eeveelution. I am also hoping they give a pre evo for Miltank and Tarus.
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Haza
☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I'm gonna need the Poison type to be combined with some unexpected types. Poison/Fire (Komodo Dragon) and Poison/Electric (Radiation Monster)... ugh. I need them.

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Esper

I want a Bug/Psychic one. A bookworm, a space bug, a magic caterpillar. Whatever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceBlaze View Post
Red panda (I know that Spinda is supposed to be a panda but I want one that actually looks like a panda)
Yes. Please. I really want to see another red panda. Spinda doesn't really look like one so there's no trouble coming up with a design that's more red panda looking. I wouldn't care what type it was or anything. Just give me.

deviantart blog pair
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:50 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
I'm hoping that at least some new evolutions will be introduced. While I loved the amount of completely new Pokemon introduced in 5th Gen, I didn't realise how much I missed new evolutions of older Pokemon.

If I'm honest, I haven't really considered WHAT Pokemon would evolve. I guess another Eevee evolution or two wouldn't go astray :P

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:07 AM
InunoTaishou
Unhatched Egg

I want those legendary pokemon to be tri-typed pokemon Fire-Flying-Dragon for Y Ice-Ground-Psychic/Dark for X ?????? Something like that would be pretty wicked
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Hoenn
Asylum
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Yeah, as I've previously stated they need to balance out the typing, having an over abundance of Water Pokemon with a small number of Ghost types seems disproportional.

Old January 8th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Leikaru
Back from the dead...

Nature: Bold
A Cub Fire-type, that evolves into a Juvenile Lion, and then a big Lion that can learn something like Close Combat, except Fire-type. That would make my day.

Also, a KANGAROO Pokemon. That would be awesome, a Joey evolves into a Kangaroo. It will likely be a Normal-type, or perhaps a Flying type. Call me weird, but Kangaroo's can jump high. They could make this Pokemon jump 10,000 feet or something.

Can I guess the Legendary Typing? If not, remove this part. I think the Dragon-bird thing will have a fire element to it, because of the way the Pokemon Y logo looks. Possibly Dragon or Flying as well. And for the Stag, Ice/Grass. I think that would be an Awesome type, for an average looking Pokemon.

At least Pokemon are beginning to look like Pokemon again.

Don't agree? Sorry for spoiling your day.

Coming soon... a new game... after I've finished Pokemon Steel of course.

MONSTERRA
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Emrald
Togepi

Nature: Serious
What about a Fire/Water type? It would probably be overpowered, but I think that would be awesome!

Also, please another Eeveelution, maybe Steel or Dragon type?
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Alpha King
Man's Best Friend
Community Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Alpha King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
A more traditional Orca and Dolphin Pokemon, maybe even together in one evolution line. OP's Owl Pokemon would be cool too, maybe a Noctowl evolution?
I agree. I think a snow owl would be awesome! I've thought of so many ideas for one and it'd look so cool. Noctowl desparately needs the help too, being a mediocre Pokemon. Unfortunately, in the competitive areas, the snow owl would be thrown away b/c stealth rock ): But, I still think the snow owl must come out.

I also had an idea of a horse pokemon based off the idea of "Horsedrive" from cars that's part electric w/ motr drive ability. No, not like a Zebstrika remake, but like a really cool horse (maybe part fire).

I think we are also kind of lacking in the ghost department. So, I think this generation shuld give way to a few more of them.

Lastly, I'm looking fr a Mightyena evolution. It would automatically make that line one of my favorites. Unfortunately, chances are slim, but any good dark type would be appreciated (since that's my favorite type).

Old January 8th, 2013, 11:37 AM
BUKKØW

Nature: Brave
I would like a kangaskhan evo or male kangaskhans lol.
the dog shiba inu looking one would be cool and have it evolve into a chow chow looking or akita looking
panda is always a good idea
Im wanting a new type of poke like a light(dark opposite) poke

but seriously this is super exciting to me. i have to sell one of my ds's and save a lil money to get a 3ds xl

3DS FC: 5429-9023-9555
Current Shinys: NONE
FRIEND SAFARI:
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Hoenn
Asylum
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I think the first Generation Pokemon should be left untouched, they're fine as they are and altering their line in any way would probably lower their standards.

Old January 8th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Leikaru
Back from the dead...

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
I think the first Generation Pokemon should be left untouched, they're fine as they are and altering their line in any way would probably lower their standards.
Some Pokemon could use improving. When people say leave the first Gen Pokemon, they don't actually realize they are including Eevee. Eevee deserves some more evo's.

EDIT: Also, I really want to see more Dragon and Ghost Types. Also, perhaps some extra Ice types. There isn't enough of them. For Dragon, you should keep the rarity, but Ghost types need a real bulk on their numbers. I think there's 13 Ghost Pokemon. Really? That's really quite bad. Ghost's are so rare in the game, and I feel that they should be more common. Especially at night time. They need the Pokemon only appear at night/day thing. It really helps.

Don't agree? Sorry for spoiling your day.

Coming soon... a new game... after I've finished Pokemon Steel of course.

MONSTERRA

Last edited by Leikaru; January 8th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old January 8th, 2013, 01:10 PM
LiquoriceBeef
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
I want a Psychic-Bug type praying mantis, a pine tree evolutionary branch and an oak tree evolutionary branch for Bonsly (no pun intended), a Normal-type echidna, a new Eeveelution, a pre-evolution for Carvanha/Sharpedo that branches into either Pokemon and a Water-Grass leafy seadragon Pokemon.

Also: Normal/Water/Poison (pick two) type PLATYPUS POKEMON! I win :D
Old January 8th, 2013, 01:13 PM
shubshub
Master of The Y

Nature: Quiet
I'm thinking maybe a TrashbagCan Pokemon Lol

And an IceCream ConeBlock Pokemon Lol

How About a SockShoe Pokemon
[Pokemon White 2]: 3182 4860 8214 [OT: Chris ID: 62513]
[Nintendo 3DS]: 4441 8375 5933 [Pokemon Y]

My Favorite Pokémon!
Garchomp