• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Villainous Team Speculation!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I reckon we'll get some wacky scientists crazed on DNA and genetics. I'd love to see a return from Colress.

Years
Calling DNA splicing. Also calling regional professor being resident bad guy boss or something. There's so much possibilities.

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
The team's name will most likely be based on DNA, and given the theme, it goes back to my prediction of their goal to steal Pokemon DNA and use on themselves to gain their powers, with little success.

X and Y could also reference 2 of the 3 axes for 3d games, while there could be some Z references.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
I've got a feeling that the villainous team would be based around researching and utilising the DNA structure of Pokemon to wreak havoc on the region.

yeah i was thinking that too because of X and Y. they'll probably be using dark and psychic pokemon of course.

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2024
Immortality sounds awesome. But I'm not sure how they can actually seek it unless both the legendaries have the power to combine and help someone to live forever. XD;

unless their leader is Voldemort????? ;) i wish.....

kammond

Huh
Years
X and Y are referencing sex chromosomes. The storyline may have something to do with gender.
The evil team will be feminists. Super feminists. Totally called it

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm just hoping the new evil team will utilize insider trading, embezzlement, and Ponzi schemes instead of legendary Pokemon. You know, a plot that would actually be believable. Heck, just go ahead and call them "Team Madoff" lol

And dress them up in generic business suits. It doesn't help their cause at all when they wear the logo of their team right on their outfit...

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I think those villainous team might be called Team Genetic. 'Cause here's the thing, the Legendary Pokémon seem to be about life force, so it would make sense to have the villainous team called Team Genetic. But this is pure speculation. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Feminism? Idk... isn't that a little... off-base for Pokemon. XD

Although hmmm Akuroma was researching things! SCIENTIFIC THINGS. Maybe someone from this region stole his plans of stuff to do with chromosomes and now are... putting those plans into action! lol if so they'd be called The Scientists. I like that.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Evil Organization speculation.

Do you think an evil organization, like Team Rocket,Magma,Aqua,Galactic and Plasma may return to this game? Or do you think a new team will appear in this game? If so, what do you think their goals will be? What are your thoughts and what would you love to see?

Discuss!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I'd like to see a Team Rocket mixed with Team Plasma.
Wanting to take over the world, but currently they rule the region using crime and money.

It would be a good mix, if implemented effectively.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I'd love to see a evil organization return. Like team rocket,magma,aqua,galactic or plasma. One of them...if not, then I think...uh...they want to capture X and Y...to...dunno, rule the world? XD.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Maybe they'll have an organization based on Guerillas. They could ambush the player out of no where and battle you at certain intervals. They could want to take your pokemon. The leader could seek to overthrow the local pokemon government (or I guess League) to rule the region, with an army of grunts marching in at the Pokemon league, too many that it takes the E4 teaming up with the gym leaders and rivals/friends to stop using all their pokemon. The legendary pokemon is needed to prevent the incoming army.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
I bet the Team's name would be Team Axis since we have an X and Y axis and their goal must have something to do with the Pokemon World itself.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Just totally had a laugh of the thought of there being two teams like Aqua/Magma and one team being all male, and the other being all female. Just thought of them using Pokemon of the coordinating genders. LOL! Team X and Team Y.

Back