• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

no such thing as too much pokemon drawing

and that card looks strange...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

@roosterman It's alright. I would make the "my trade shop" link to the trade shop and get rid of the ugly link right there. I'd also do some CSS on it but for a simple solution I'd do that and centre it all and hit return between the text of the friend code and the actual friend code.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Karen says hello
and Flint (Houndoom)

yeah, Elite four

dunno, I think it'll be a Fire/Psychic type, special attacker
maybe Grass will be Grass/Dark and focus on attack and the frog becomes a wall

Whoops forgot about the Johto E4, mainly cause I never paid any attention to them.
And Flint doesn't really count since he was more Fire oriented.
But Grimsley is another one.

But yea, the puzzle for a dark gym would be interesting. Maybe something like how Brawly's was.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

@roosterman It's alright. I would make the "my trade shop" link to the trade shop and get rid of the ugly link right there. I'd also do some CSS on it but for a simple solution I'd do that and centre it all and hit return between the text of the friend code and the actual friend code.

33. i was actually asking about the card but i guess i should make link look better. past that part, i have no idea what you're saying. XD i don't speak technology very well.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
35 basically I would set it up like this:

sigpic345625_1.gif

pokemon black friend code
4642 6370 9231
trade shop

well. no. I lie. I wouldn't set it up like that at all. but I can't be arsed to do work on other people's sigs so that's the simple way to organize it better.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Damn ... Didn't expect to see the new starters so soon... They look really good, I hope they don't end up all rotund like Seismitoad and Emboar!

I'm going to try avoid every update on this, especially about the Pokedex... I really feel that I could've enjoyed the 4th and 5th gen games if I didn't know almost everything beforehand.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
39 no yeah I'm going to do something similar. I mean I don't really care about 'dex spoilers or anything but the map and the story are something that need to be a bit of a mystery for me to want to finish the game. I never did finish black because I knew the ending way before I even got the game. :| also it was kind of a crap game but yeah

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
I just came here because I was bored, what was this conversation about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back