The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:20 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortney12334 View Post
OK, so after I won all 8 (well 10) gyms, I went back to pallet town. But instead of going to my mom, I went to Oak, and he wasn't downstairs with rival, but he was upstairs next to the empty pokeballs, and asked me if I wanted to store Pokemon with him, so when I went to the mom, she didn't tell me to talk to Oak, she just healed me. The warp was there already, but when I go to the entrance to Indigo in Viridian, Jenny's still there. Basically leaving me stuck there. Anyway around this or anything I'm missing in it??? Also, when I went to Seafoam, I was able to do the pikahuna, but not the slowpoke episode.
Basically you have not done many episodes that is why you can't go to the league. Check out the first page to compare the episode events you have done
Old January 2nd, 2013, 02:10 AM
rangaluv18
Unhatched Egg

im not sure whats happening but i got to celadon city talked to yeam rocket dressed up as a girl beat erika went to the mansion got the kids back to normal went with brock to the salon defeated team rocket, is there a way to get the poke flute for the snorlax or as soin as your in celadon city and done everything is that it for the hack?
Old January 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

/\/\/\

I cannot help you with that question...

Does anyone know metapod's Facebook or something he csn't ignore? I just wanna know IF he's gonna finish it, and WHY it's taking so long!
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:55 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangaluv18 View Post
im not sure whats happening but i got to celadon city talked to yeam rocket dressed up as a girl beat erika went to the mansion got the kids back to normal went with brock to the salon defeated team rocket, is there a way to get the poke flute for the snorlax or as soin as your in celadon city and done everything is that it for the hack?
That Snorlax event is quite far from where you are. That is also not the end of beta. Don't you know the latest beta completes all the Indigo region episodes including Indigo League?
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:06 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
That Snorlax event is quite far from where you are. That is also not the end of beta. Don't you know the latest beta completes all the Indigo region episodes including Indigo League?
All episodes of Indigo League saga are made into the beta.

Read the previous posts please...
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:25 AM
expensivesalt
Unhatched Egg

tt doesn't work it says the uploaded file has been deleted by uploader or the the file you requested is not uploaded
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:30 AM
Jarenb
Unhatched Egg

how do you download this game? anyone help?
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:32 PM
alienhunterx

I am quite surprised why are you people not finding the download link on first page. It is there I just checked.
Here is the Download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zknhhu
Old January 5th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Fonzy95

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBO-BOY View Post
/\/\/\
Does anyone know metapod's Facebook or something he csn't ignore? I just wanna know IF he's gonna finish it, and WHY it's taking so long!
The work that he will have to do if he decide to finish even just the Orange island episodes would be veeery Huge (think about how ash obtain these particular badges in the anime!)
so I would propose to start a new hack project of the anime (under Metapod consent of course xD)
Unfortunately I don't know how to hack a Rom but I hope that some expert hackers of PC accept this loooong mission xD

Old January 5th, 2013, 02:21 PM
aidster8000
Unhatched Egg

I gotta say, this is one of my favourite hacks ever, but I'm stuck. After beating Misty and going to Bill's house, what do I do then?
Old January 5th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidster8000 View Post
I gotta say, this is one of my favourite hacks ever, but I'm stuck. After beating Misty and going to Bill's house, what do I do then?
Go down, you'll reach Vermillion city. Get a badge from LT.SURGE, then go to S.S ANNE and complete the event there.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:00 AM
pokeman145
Unhatched Egg

I get to the title screen on the game, but when I hit enter, it takes me to a new screen that says "The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed". How do I fix this?

Edit: Never mind. I found out how to fix it. You just go to options, then emulator, save type, Flash 128K. Then just reset it. :)

I'm at the area that the squirtle squad is supposed to appear, but they aren't, and officer jenny is just letting me pass to the next area. Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited by DrFuji; January 7th, 2013 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:29 AM
JakethedogXD
Jakey :)

Hey can you use FireRed cheat codes for this game Iwant to have a Snorlax And a Heracross
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakethedogXD View Post
Hey can you use FireRed cheat codes for this game Iwant to have a Snorlax And a Heracross
You can but i'm pretty sure they're catchable in the game already.
Old January 7th, 2013, 06:47 AM
ousselg

you can catch snorlax when you wake him up with the pokeflute not so sure about heracross, ash did catch him in johto not kanto .....
Old January 8th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Hmm...guys? Metapod23 abandoned this hack or he's just taking a break?

Old January 8th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Correspondence

Thats unknown.Although there are no updates he might be working on secretly..hopefully.
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Chapmic

He started acts like how people act when they quit. Months of silence, only says "I'm still working on it." when they come, months of silence again, the cycle continue. Then start excuses like, "My computer died", "I don't have internet right now", "Someone died in my family"... and then months become years. And after those years, there are different possibilities.
1. They try to return, but quit again only days after.
2. They quits forever, but will never say about it.
3. They delete everithing, acting like they never did anything.
4. After years of lies, they finally admit and say it.

Do I have to remind you of all the things on the net that were never and will never be finished ? The creators allways do that when they quit.
They start as an enjoyement, but it seems it become a drudgery with time.

Mark my words, at least 90% of big projects like that are never finished.
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:59 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapmic View Post
He started acts like how people act when they quit. Months of silence, only says "I'm still working on it." when they come, months of silence again, the cycle continue. Then start excuses like, "My computer died", "I don't have internet right now", "Someone died in my family"... and then months become years. And after those years, there are different possibilities.
1. They try to return, but quit again only days after.
2. They quits forever, but will never say about it.
3. They delete everithing, acting like they never did anything.
4. After years of lies, they finally admit and say it.

Do I have to remind you of all the things on the net that were never and will never be finished ? The creators allways do that when they quit.
They start as an enjoyement, but it seems it become a drudgery with time.

Mark my words, at least 90% of big projects like that are never finished.
I disagree with you Metapod is working on this hack and there are over 15 hacks I know that are complete..
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Saphira1001
Unhatched Egg

Is there any way to download this without the use of ilived?
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:32 AM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player

I gotta admit, the hack was great. I only have one question: The farthest I got was releasing Pidgeot, so does the hack continue past that or is that the end?
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amazing Justin View Post
I gotta admit, the hack was great. I only have one question: The farthest I got was releasing Pidgeot, so does the hack continue past that or is that the end?
That's the end of the beta...I sure hope your right, alienhunterx...

Old January 9th, 2013, 04:28 AM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red View Post
That's the end of the beta...I sure hope your right, alienhunterx...
I see. Are there any plans to go further than that?
Old January 9th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Chapmic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I disagree with you Metapod is working on this hack and there are over 15 hacks I know that are complete..
I was talking about projects all around the web, not only Pokémon hacks. And do you have any proof that he's still working on it ?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links