The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4376    
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:20 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortney12334 View Post
OK, so after I won all 8 (well 10) gyms, I went back to pallet town. But instead of going to my mom, I went to Oak, and he wasn't downstairs with rival, but he was upstairs next to the empty pokeballs, and asked me if I wanted to store Pokemon with him, so when I went to the mom, she didn't tell me to talk to Oak, she just healed me. The warp was there already, but when I go to the entrance to Indigo in Viridian, Jenny's still there. Basically leaving me stuck there. Anyway around this or anything I'm missing in it??? Also, when I went to Seafoam, I was able to do the pikahuna, but not the slowpoke episode.
Basically you have not done many episodes that is why you can't go to the league. Check out the first page to compare the episode events you have done
Reply With Quote
  #4378    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 02:10 AM
rangaluv18
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
im not sure whats happening but i got to celadon city talked to yeam rocket dressed up as a girl beat erika went to the mansion got the kids back to normal went with brock to the salon defeated team rocket, is there a way to get the poke flute for the snorlax or as soin as your in celadon city and done everything is that it for the hack?
Reply With Quote
  #4379    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM
ROBO-BOY's Avatar
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ecruteak City, Johto
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
/\/\/\

I cannot help you with that question...

Does anyone know metapod's Facebook or something he csn't ignore? I just wanna know IF he's gonna finish it, and WHY it's taking so long!
__________________
Ok, so it is my Johto Dream Team...
Reply With Quote
  #4380    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:55 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangaluv18 View Post
im not sure whats happening but i got to celadon city talked to yeam rocket dressed up as a girl beat erika went to the mansion got the kids back to normal went with brock to the salon defeated team rocket, is there a way to get the poke flute for the snorlax or as soin as your in celadon city and done everything is that it for the hack?
That Snorlax event is quite far from where you are. That is also not the end of beta. Don't you know the latest beta completes all the Indigo region episodes including Indigo League?
Reply With Quote
  #4381    
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:06 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
That Snorlax event is quite far from where you are. That is also not the end of beta. Don't you know the latest beta completes all the Indigo region episodes including Indigo League?
All episodes of Indigo League saga are made into the beta.

Read the previous posts please...
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #4382    
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:25 AM
expensivesalt
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
tt doesn't work it says the uploaded file has been deleted by uploader or the the file you requested is not uploaded
Reply With Quote
  #4383    
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:30 AM
Jarenb
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
how do you download this game? anyone help?
Reply With Quote
  #4384    
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:32 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I am quite surprised why are you people not finding the download link on first page. It is there I just checked.
Here is the Download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zknhhu
Reply With Quote
  #4385    
Old January 5th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Fonzy95's Avatar
Fonzy95
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBO-BOY View Post
/\/\/\
Does anyone know metapod's Facebook or something he csn't ignore? I just wanna know IF he's gonna finish it, and WHY it's taking so long!
The work that he will have to do if he decide to finish even just the Orange island episodes would be veeery Huge (think about how ash obtain these particular badges in the anime!)
so I would propose to start a new hack project of the anime (under Metapod consent of course xD)
Unfortunately I don't know how to hack a Rom but I hope that some expert hackers of PC accept this loooong mission xD
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4386    
Old January 5th, 2013, 02:21 PM
aidster8000
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
I gotta say, this is one of my favourite hacks ever, but I'm stuck. After beating Misty and going to Bill's house, what do I do then?
Reply With Quote
  #4387    
Old January 5th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Isaac's Avatar
Isaac
Ahola Bith
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midgar
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidster8000 View Post
I gotta say, this is one of my favourite hacks ever, but I'm stuck. After beating Misty and going to Bill's house, what do I do then?
Go down, you'll reach Vermillion city. Get a badge from LT.SURGE, then go to S.S ANNE and complete the event there.
__________________


Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Reply With Quote
  #4388    
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:00 AM
pokeman145's Avatar
pokeman145
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
I get to the title screen on the game, but when I hit enter, it takes me to a new screen that says "The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed". How do I fix this?

Edit: Never mind. I found out how to fix it. You just go to options, then emulator, save type, Flash 128K. Then just reset it. :)

I'm at the area that the squirtle squad is supposed to appear, but they aren't, and officer jenny is just letting me pass to the next area. Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited by DrFuji; January 7th, 2013 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Reply With Quote
  #4389    
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:29 AM
JakethedogXD
Jakey :)
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Hey can you use FireRed cheat codes for this game Iwant to have a Snorlax And a Heracross
Reply With Quote
  #4390    
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Correspondence
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakethedogXD View Post
Hey can you use FireRed cheat codes for this game Iwant to have a Snorlax And a Heracross
You can but i'm pretty sure they're catchable in the game already.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4391    
Old January 7th, 2013, 06:47 AM
ousselg
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
you can catch snorlax when you wake him up with the pokeflute not so sure about heracross, ash did catch him in johto not kanto .....
Reply With Quote
  #4392    
Old January 8th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Isaac's Avatar
Isaac
Ahola Bith
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midgar
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Hmm...guys? Metapod23 abandoned this hack or he's just taking a break?
__________________


Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Reply With Quote
  #4393    
Old January 8th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Correspondence
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Thats unknown.Although there are no updates he might be working on secretly..hopefully.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4394    
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Chapmic's Avatar
Chapmic
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
He started acts like how people act when they quit. Months of silence, only says "I'm still working on it." when they come, months of silence again, the cycle continue. Then start excuses like, "My computer died", "I don't have internet right now", "Someone died in my family"... and then months become years. And after those years, there are different possibilities.
1. They try to return, but quit again only days after.
2. They quits forever, but will never say about it.
3. They delete everithing, acting like they never did anything.
4. After years of lies, they finally admit and say it.

Do I have to remind you of all the things on the net that were never and will never be finished ? The creators allways do that when they quit.
They start as an enjoyement, but it seems it become a drudgery with time.

Mark my words, at least 90% of big projects like that are never finished.
Reply With Quote
  #4395    
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:59 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapmic View Post
He started acts like how people act when they quit. Months of silence, only says "I'm still working on it." when they come, months of silence again, the cycle continue. Then start excuses like, "My computer died", "I don't have internet right now", "Someone died in my family"... and then months become years. And after those years, there are different possibilities.
1. They try to return, but quit again only days after.
2. They quits forever, but will never say about it.
3. They delete everithing, acting like they never did anything.
4. After years of lies, they finally admit and say it.

Do I have to remind you of all the things on the net that were never and will never be finished ? The creators allways do that when they quit.
They start as an enjoyement, but it seems it become a drudgery with time.

Mark my words, at least 90% of big projects like that are never finished.
I disagree with you Metapod is working on this hack and there are over 15 hacks I know that are complete..
Reply With Quote
  #4396    
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Saphira1001's Avatar
Saphira1001
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Female
Is there any way to download this without the use of ilived?
Reply With Quote
  #4397    
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:32 AM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
I gotta admit, the hack was great. I only have one question: The farthest I got was releasing Pidgeot, so does the hack continue past that or is that the end?
Reply With Quote
  #4398    
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Isaac's Avatar
Isaac
Ahola Bith
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midgar
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amazing Justin View Post
I gotta admit, the hack was great. I only have one question: The farthest I got was releasing Pidgeot, so does the hack continue past that or is that the end?
That's the end of the beta...I sure hope your right, alienhunterx...
__________________


Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Reply With Quote
  #4399    
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:28 AM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red View Post
That's the end of the beta...I sure hope your right, alienhunterx...
I see. Are there any plans to go further than that?
Reply With Quote
  #4400    
Old January 9th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Chapmic's Avatar
Chapmic
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I disagree with you Metapod is working on this hack and there are over 15 hacks I know that are complete..
I was talking about projects all around the web, not only Pokémon hacks. And do you have any proof that he's still working on it ?
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.