Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Art & Design
Reload this Page The Pokemorph Stories (an ongoing Pokemon comic)

For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Old January 8th, 2013 (10:45 PM).
Hi, there. Just thought I'd plug the comic I've been working on for the past year or so called The Pokemorph Stories. It's a Mystery Dungeon styled story of four friends that transform into Pokemon and find themselves in a new world. If you are the sort to enjoy that sort of story, by all means check it out!

I'm always happy for new readers and I respond to basically any comments left on the pages.

I will say that the art style on the first... 10 or so pages is a bit rough, but I think it's improved a lot since then.

Anyway, feel free to check it out at ryusuta.deviantart.com. Hope you get some enjoyment out of it! =)
Old January 8th, 2013 (11:52 PM).
drip drip drop
Crystal Tier
Nature: Lonely
You're supposed to post your works here, man. Not link it to your DA. Linking is technically advertising - something which isn't allowed at PC. Sorry, but I'll have to close this. You're free to open another thread - just don't forget to post your work here next time around.

ThemeJuvia Loxar Pair and BFF → Fairy
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links