• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Just asking a question, will you rename the game now? Because there is actually going to be a Pokemon X.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Just asking a question, will you rename the game now? Because there is actually going to be a Pokemon X.

Pretty much pointless doing that, other fan games have the same name as each other yet still keep their name, should stay the same for the Game Freak game.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
DOWNLOAD:
Here is the fixed download!
OOOOHHHHH NNNOOOOOO
I'm super sorry my delightful peoples ; A ;
I didnt know it wasn't working! but i have good news at least!
the imporved download is an updated game! :D
I hope you'll enjoy it ^ ^

Also, as a reply to all of the recent posts, thank you for your support, I'm happy to hear people like my game and appreciate the effort i'm putting into it!

i'm also glad people like everything i've done up til now haha

as for the name change, I like to follow what the creator of my favorite fanmade pokemon game, Super Pokemon Eevee Edition, which was if someone looks up the name, what do you want them to see, that game, or yours?
so i am currently re-thinking the name and if anyone has an idea I would totally be open to it haha

as for the game update itself, theres so many things fixed or changed, I cant even begin to start naming, but the download currently is out to date, as i have recently made many changes to the game: fixing the weird old man glitch, adding a full intro, changing the professor meeting conversation, and the way you get your starter type, however the game currently is not imporved enough to be another installment, i want to fix more and add a lot more before you guys play!

I just want to say it before anyone else does and i get labeled as the guy who steals ideas (i have heard a little about people making ideas similar to this, but his is my own idea i made up myself and didnt steal it from anyone >.<)
a major antagonist in the game was one of the mentioned people who became pokemon, in Kadabra's entry, it mentions that one day a boy woke up and he was a kadabra, this is one of those cases, he fully evolved and rose passed the realms of natural pokemon as he had the intellect of a normal human enhanced not only by the intense kinetic, mental, and psychic energy, but also the power of a pokemon. He became a powerful wizard, or even pokemon, he refuses to believe he is a pokemon, but denies that he is a human, he believes he is something better than both, and wants the world to know

Last edited:

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
^^ How about Pokemon Retro? I was going to do that eventually, but your game seems to deserve it more.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
^^ How about Pokemon Retro? I was going to do that eventually, but your game seems to deserve it more.

I think a name like Pokémon Retro will get people thinking its like classic and gen 1-2 graphics and stuff, and as much as i would love that, i think my game needs something different... I'm not sure of what though x.x

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Okay then, I have a few you could use:

Pokemon Reforce
Pokemon Rebirth
Pokemon Iron

Thanks a lot, but I'm not sure they give the feel of my game... I think I'm leaning towards: Litharreon or something like that, but you don't need to keep thinking up names for me hahaha

QUESTING!
I'm questing any good scripter! I am dying for someone who can make my true ambitions come alive!
Please help me, I'm stupid with coding and need someone awesome, if you do this you'll get uber credit, brownie points and be my bestest friend in the whole world.

I'm also looking for a composer, and a spriter, these are just if anyone wants to, I'm not dying for it like I am a scripter, I really need someone who can script x.x

If you are interested please pm me or email me at [email protected]

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
It doesn't have to be a single word; it could be a phrase. For example, mine is called Pokemon: Hearts of War.

Because Pokemon Heart was to similar to Heartgold and Pokemon War didn't have that ring to it.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
It doesn't have to be a single word; it could be a phrase. For example, mine is called Pokemon: Hearts of War.

Because Pokemon Heart was to similar to Heartgold and Pokemon War didn't have that ring to it.

thats great advice, I think i have an idea what the name should be... But I still need to work it out haha :P

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Hey guys, still thinking up a name, i should have something by next tuesday!
as for my game, I've been working on imporving what i already have so far, such as fixing graphics, solidifying events, planning new ones, and most importantly finding good music!
I have been working hard on fixing the music stuff, the stupid MIDI format music takes ages to load, so i've been searching, and converting music from many games all in mp3 format which loads very quickly, almost instantly! there will be a new download with my bran-spankin' new game that loads a million times faster! and sounds great!
other than that, the biggest news is I'm working on graphicalizing the B&W pokemon into forms that flow with the current style (ie) having cut-off backsprites like classic pokemon games, however THAT DONT SUCK
there are many resources (most notably the one that comes with Pokemon Essentials) however they look so bad >.< I cant even look at them x.x so i'm working on my own for a while, i'll be randomly adding them to the game, so keep an eye out ;D

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Looks like I'm moving on up in the world! My game has reached the "Showcase"!

Just for some explanation, This is the original Pokémon X, but do to Pokemon's new installment to gen-6, I have changed the name, and decided on "Pokémon Litharreon"

The newest version is available, as well as up-to-date screenshots!

There is a major bug however...when you catch a pokemon everything is fine and dandy, it shows the pokedex entry, its been added to the dex, if you battle it a second time it shows the pokemon symbol, but the major problem is you do not possess the pokemon in your party or PC

If anyone has an idea how to fix it I'd appreciate it, but until i fix it you only have your starter >.<

Expect some update within the next few days!

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Once you have that problem fixed, this game is gonna be the best game ever. Better than the real games. Which is quite hard to do.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
BestKindofPokemonCenter_zpse0e9cdbb.png

Not sure if this has been fixed, but there should be a shadow on the right end of the room.
Light generally in pokemon games comes from the Top Left, so only the top and the left of the room needs shadows, including objects.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
BestKindofPokemonCenter_zpse0e9cdbb.png

Not sure if this has been fixed, but there should be a shadow on the right end of the room.
Light generally in pokemon games comes from the Top Left, so only the top and the left of the room needs shadows, including objects.

oh thank you, thats a good pick up, I was placing new tiles i made while ago and wasn't paying attention, thanks, it'll be fixed right away

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Another thing about that shot, you've not got shadows with the shops counters, the left and top should be shaded.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Yes, except you'll need to move the Pokeball down for shading under the Nurse's counter as well/

Back