The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:27 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aacker29 View Post
After my symbols were taken by the earth org or whatever, I'm told to go get back my 5 symbols... but Terry isn't there, he's out training they say. I've searched everywhere and I don't know where to find him
Collect the other four symbols first before facing him.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:53 PM
Axemonkey77
Unhatched Egg

OK. So i just beat the dark organization in their ship and i beat jimmy right near the ship and then i was given the option of choosing which path to take. I went behind the aircraft but the whole area was a big patch of grass and there were no areas for me to enter through and talk to zoey. So i just headed to lustersand town to beat the E.M. I was able to fly so i went home to fight the next gym when my rival stopped me and told about everything that he did. After that i was told to go to the hevah league and they had that huge discussion about giratina. I basically got my whole normal path of the storyline erased. I beat the game on evil mode before so i know. They skipped my part of the sotryline and they sent me to the leon empire. Im so confused on my normal storyline. There was no walkway to enter. I was aimlessly walking around in the patch of grass behind the aircraft.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:05 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axemonkey77 View Post
OK. So i just beat the dark organization in their ship and i beat jimmy right near the ship and then i was given the option of choosing which path to take. I went behind the aircraft but the whole area was a big patch of grass and there were no areas for me to enter through and talk to zoey. So i just headed to lustersand town to beat the E.M. I was able to fly so i went home to fight the next gym when my rival stopped me and told about everything that he did. After that i was told to go to the hevah league and they had that huge discussion about giratina. I basically got my whole normal path of the storyline erased. I beat the game on evil mode before so i know. They skipped my part of the sotryline and they sent me to the leon empire. Im so confused on my normal storyline. There was no walkway to enter. I was aimlessly walking around in the patch of grass behind the aircraft.
Well the normal mode basically aims for winning badges and league only. When you had done the aircraft event you should have gone to find team steam island and then should have return at the back of airline. I don't know why this event occurs after visiting that far place
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:13 PM
Axemonkey77
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Well the normal mode basically aims for winning badges and league only. When you had done the aircraft event you should have gone to find team steam island and then should have return at the back of airline. I don't know why this event occurs after visiting that far place
What is team steam island. Oh and after i was told to go to the leon empire, the holy rock said to go to the leon empire or to go through the hole in the aircraft. I went through the aircraft and it was just a big patch of grass. No where elso for me to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axemonkey77 View Post
What is team steam island. Oh and after i was told to go to the leon empire, the holy rock said to go to the leon empire or to go through the hole in the aircraft. I went through the aircraft and it was just a big patch of grass. No where elso for me to go.
I just beat zah and the last thing the rock said was after his whole im leaving speech, was oh and before i forget, go through the hole in the aircraft. I did that but there is still nothing.

Last edited by Axemonkey77; January 3rd, 2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:41 PM
alienhunterx

As I was saying that Island was named Breeze Island. You must go there and then again inside the Aircraft to open a new secret area behind it where you will find those two DO grunts who are .... and that stupid Felinar looking guy (Forgot his name!!!)
Old January 4th, 2013, 11:47 AM
gameshark54
Unhatched Egg

I accidentally started the 9th badge quest before i finished the gabriellions past quest and i don't know how to do the 9th badge quest. i can't seem to do the gabriellions past quest now either. please help!
Old January 5th, 2013, 12:07 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameshark54 View Post
I accidentally started the 9th badge quest before i finished the gabriellions past quest and i don't know how to do the 9th badge quest. i can't seem to do the gabriellions past quest now either. please help!
Wait how are you searching for the 9th badge. Where is this place? Surely I never heard of Heavah Region giving away 9th badge
Old January 5th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Wait how are you searching for the 9th badge. Where is this place? Surely I never heard of Heavah Region giving away 9th badge
It's the Rintah badge, the one Stealth was giving before he became leader of DO.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 5th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Eriah
A lost past, hidden in shadow.

Nature: Serious
Quote:
The ninth badge can be obtained from a Champion you meet through one of the Mineral Cave paths. I forget which one, but once you beat him, you'll meet him again at the Hevah League and he'll give you the badge. Then you can take it to the man again. I think the Champion also gives you a piece of the Ruby Destiny when you beat him, so it's another move ahead.

Last edited by Eriah; January 5th, 2013 at 03:47 AM.
Old January 6th, 2013, 11:10 AM
vitorhugo0
Unhatched Egg

So I have a question. I've been meaning to get machop or one of it's evolutions since I saw it in your pokedex but after searching around a lot haven't found it. Where is it exactly? I can't check myself since I haven't got the pokedex entry yet
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:10 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitorhugo0 View Post
So I have a question. I've been meaning to get machop or one of it's evolutions since I saw it in your pokedex but after searching around a lot haven't found it. Where is it exactly? I can't check myself since I haven't got the pokedex entry yet
Check it inside the Safari Zone or I think Machop can be found on the grassy area below 1st gym town
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Quote:
Whaaaa?! 9th badge?! Cool! Hevah has 9 badges?! Well I'm in the part that you have to defeat those 17 persons. Defeated 3.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server

I am gone bye
Old January 8th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red View Post
Whaaaa?! 9th badge?! Cool! Hevah has 9 badges?! Well I'm in the part that you have to defeat those 17 persons. Defeated 3.
Refer to my previous post.
It's the badge that was one of the 8 badges before Stealth's *you know who* became *you know what* and he became leader of the DO and before his place was taken by Maylene-OW gym leader =)

Old January 8th, 2013, 11:59 AM
TDWPgtp

i found pokemon outside the mineral cave that looks kinda like a fancy dog, when i talk to it all it does is show a question mark. what am i supposed to do with it? thanks!
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:07 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDWPgtp View Post
i found pokemon outside the mineral cave that looks kinda like a fancy dog, when i talk to it all it does is show a question mark. what am i supposed to do with it? thanks!
Maybe you are seeing it too early in the game. It might be available or related after future events like that Aircraft one
Old January 9th, 2013, 12:29 AM
HyperKiller
What if..?

Nature: Relaxed
Does anybody know where the green diamond in the Mineral Cave is? I looked all over but i cant really find it, is it hidden? I could appreciate it if somebody showed me a picture of where the diamond is, i really wanted shaymin and those sprouts already talked to me but i get giratina (I felt like hating it if i got giratina but i think the story about Zah makes me not care anymore )

Old January 9th, 2013, 01:16 AM
amjohnnson
Unhatched Egg

So I started playing LOG after a long break and Im wondering if the file I have is the full file before I play all the way through only to be blocked by a glitch. Is there a way for me to upload my game so someone can tell me?
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
Does anybody know where the green diamond in the Mineral Cave is? I looked all over but i cant really find it, is it hidden? I could appreciate it if somebody showed me a picture of where the diamond is, i really wanted shaymin and those sprouts already talked to me but i get giratina (I felt like hating it if i got giratina but i think the story about Zah makes me not care anymore )
It's on the platform where the entrance to the final Shadow area is.
You go north from the entrance and there it is.

Old January 9th, 2013, 03:34 PM
amjohnnson
Unhatched Egg

Also can someone please explain the difference between the different modes on this game, normal, good, and bad? Im guessing those are the modes. Im at the point where I choose but I want to know what to expect from each mode and which pokemon I can obtain in each one. Please respond ASAP Thanks!

UPDATE: Instead of choosing directly I went and got the next badge from the Guardian Master guy. Now I can use fly but when I read the mountain thing, It isnt giving me the option of going to the island or through the plane anymore? What happened, did I somehow bypass the order in the game? I found out that going through the plane is normal mode, and I didnt really wanna do normal :\

Last edited by amjohnnson; January 9th, 2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: adding more info and questions
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:33 PM
HyperKiller
What if..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjohnnson View Post
Also can someone please explain the difference between the different modes on this game, normal, good, and bad? Im guessing those are the modes. Im at the point where I choose but I want to know what to expect from each mode and which pokemon I can obtain in each one. Please respond ASAP Thanks!

UPDATE: Instead of choosing directly I went and got the next badge from the Guardian Master guy. Now I can use fly but when I read the mountain thing, It isnt giving me the option of going to the island or through the plane anymore? What happened, did I somehow bypass the order in the game? I found out that going through the plane is normal mode, and I didnt really wanna do normal :\
Bad mode lets you capture Dohydra (the beast in front of the dusk path mineral cave entrance. if good mode it disappears when u gotta go there.)

Good mode, at one part has you to go to th CyberWorld where u gotta clear out the virus Pokemon by Team earth, and fight Suvir, you may also capture Suvir, too. It is probably a steel type and it can learn most (or all) the powerful-but-non-accurate moves. Normal wont let you get any additional good pokemon i think.

EDIT: Thanks Ash493 for helping, and also, anybody know where Felinar is? By now im probably trying to get Sprizzle, and the walkthrough guide wont tell where it is.

Last edited by HyperKiller; January 9th, 2013 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Thanks, and another question
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:52 PM
amjohnnson
Unhatched Egg

Thanks, I decided to save at the choosing point so I can play both sides. This game is great I hope I got the full version but I downloaded in october 2012 so Im pretty sure it its. Cant wait to get all my legendaries, BTW the Baby Lugia was a nice feature. Shaymin here I come!! (Hopefully I can get that one haha )
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:08 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Bad mode lets you capture Dohydra (the beast in front of the dusk path mineral cave entrance. if good mode it disappears when u gotta go there.)

Good mode, at one part has you to go to th CyberWorld where u gotta clear out the virus Pokemon by Team earth, and fight Suvir, you may also capture Suvir, too. It is probably a steel type and it can learn most (or all) the powerful-but-non-accurate moves. Normal wont let you get any additional good pokemon i think.

EDIT: Thanks Ash493 for helping, and also, anybody know where Felinar is? By now im probably trying to get Sprizzle, and the walkthrough guide wont tell where it is.
If you are searching for Sprizzle then it is inside Leon Empire and only be obtainable in Normal mode of the hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjohnnson View Post

Yes as you might already know there are normally three kinds of story branching in which shortly you either choose to capture the 4th legendary pokes by teaming up with Team Earth, Normal mode is hunting for the badges and the League and Good mode is to stop Team Earth plans like Hyperkiller explained

Last edited by alienhunterx; January 9th, 2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 10th, 2013, 01:16 AM
HyperKiller
What if..?

Hm, and i thought Normal had no legendaries.... But wheres Felinar, though?

EDIT: May i also ask, where can i get a fishing rod so that i can get a Horsea? (if its through fishing..) and how does it evolve into Kingdra?

EDIT 2: Also, while i'm playing my way to Lost Shadow, can anybody at least give a pircture of where the green diamond is? In case i screw up.. 'Cause i do that alot =/

Last edited by HyperKiller; January 10th, 2013 at 01:34 AM.
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

@HyperKiller: Normal really has Spriz, you cannot catch her in different mode.

Old January 10th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
@HyperKiller: Normal really has Spriz, you cannot catch her in different mode.
Your talking about Sprizzle? You can catch her in normal mode. Anyways, which mode is different mode?

Quote:
Bad mode lets you capture Dohydra.
Yeah I couldn't catch him, he used roar on me .

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server

I am gone bye

Last edited by Rϵd; January 10th, 2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here