The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:59 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
They shall be called Team Alphabet!

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Snivysmiley
Ruby/Sapphire Veteran

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Immortality sounds awesome. But I'm not sure how they can actually seek it unless both the legendaries have the power to combine and help someone to live forever. XD;
unless their leader is Voldemort????? i wish.....
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:56 PM
kammond
Huh

Nature: Docile
X and Y are referencing sex chromosomes. The storyline may have something to do with gender.
The evil team will be feminists. Super feminists. Totally called it
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I'm just hoping the new evil team will utilize insider trading, embezzlement, and Ponzi schemes instead of legendary Pokemon. You know, a plot that would actually be believable. Heck, just go ahead and call them "Team Madoff" lol

And dress them up in generic business suits. It doesn't help their cause at all when they wear the logo of their team right on their outfit...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:46 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammond View Post
X and Y are referencing sex chromosomes. The storyline may have something to do with gender.
The evil team will be feminists. Super feminists. Totally called it
/thinks of episode of Futurama xD

I think that plans of gene splicing would be cool for an evil team.
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I think those villainous team might be called Team Genetic. 'Cause here's the thing, the Legendary Pokémon seem to be about life force, so it would make sense to have the villainous team called Team Genetic. But this is pure speculation. xD

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Forever
let it go

Feminism? Idk... isn't that a little... off-base for Pokemon. XD

Although hmmm Akuroma was researching things! SCIENTIFIC THINGS. Maybe someone from this region stole his plans of stuff to do with chromosomes and now are... putting those plans into action! lol if so they'd be called The Scientists. I like that.
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:54 AM
BLOOOD-La-ti-
This is the place to try!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Hmmm or they could go for the obvious Team Chromosome lmao.
I agree with this,
It's obvious as she said.

oh check this out:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=373174
My new account. :3
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Do you think an evil organization, like Team Rocket,Magma,Aqua,Galactic and Plasma may return to this game? Or do you think a new team will appear in this game? If so, what do you think their goals will be? What are your thoughts and what would you love to see?

Discuss!

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
I'd like to see a Team Rocket mixed with Team Plasma.
Wanting to take over the world, but currently they rule the region using crime and money.

It would be a good mix, if implemented effectively.
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

I'd love to see a evil organization return. Like team rocket,magma,aqua,galactic or plasma. One of them...if not, then I think...uh...they want to capture X and Y...to...dunno, rule the world? XD.

Old January 9th, 2013, 05:01 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Maybe they'll have an organization based on Guerillas. They could ambush the player out of no where and battle you at certain intervals. They could want to take your pokemon. The leader could seek to overthrow the local pokemon government (or I guess League) to rule the region, with an army of grunts marching in at the Pokemon league, too many that it takes the E4 teaming up with the gym leaders and rivals/friends to stop using all their pokemon. The legendary pokemon is needed to prevent the incoming army.

ORAS have been confirmed Remakes by Nintendo, they aren't Sequels so let go of that idea people.
Old January 9th, 2013, 05:33 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I bet the Team's name would be Team Axis since we have an X and Y axis and their goal must have something to do with the Pokemon World itself.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old January 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
rageahollic33
MrUmbreonFan

Nature: Serious
team x and team y oone team being an all male team the other an all female team.
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Haza
☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
Community Supporter

Just totally had a laugh of the thought of there being two teams like Aqua/Magma and one team being all male, and the other being all female. Just thought of them using Pokemon of the coordinating genders. LOL! Team X and Team Y.

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook
Old January 9th, 2013, 10:38 PM
jsa0603
Unhatched Egg

Team Rocket.

They'll talk about how they've finally rebuilt their organization, and it is finally stronger than ever.

They're going to talk about Mew and Mewtwo and what they've learned from their past mistakes in Pokemon genetic manipulation. They're going to talk about how they've finally perfected the art of genetic manipulation and can't be stopped!

The legendary pokemon X and Y will come from genetic manipulation, created in the similar fashion that Mewtwo was?

Current Pokemon Team:
Gengar, Vaporeon, Porygon-Z, Arcanine, Braviary, Gallade

Old January 9th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Hamako-chan
Our unbreakable bond...

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Hamako-chan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hamako-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Hamako-chan
Actual the X and Y could also refer to the 3D camera angles used in the game.
The camera angels would be X, Y and Z.
So... the teams could be called TEAM ANGLES!!! Bent on destroying the world at 3 different angles. (Dumb idea )

EDIT: Wait, my bad, I was meant to write AXES. It would be called Team Axes.

White FC: 2881 2384 3038
Platinum FC: 4082 4798 2423
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:02 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

I feel like it might depend on what the legendaries do, and some people have assumed the game to have genetics involved so maybe Team Genocide xD I feel like the region should have a lot of Dark-Types, idk why xD
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Taro Tanaka
Do You Believe In Magic?

Nature: Timid
I like how the concept of a villainous team is a staple to the series. It makes it feel like we should've seen this coming miles away. XD

Considering the names of the games, I'd say the teams will either be involved in genetic manipulation or some sort of gender war, similar to Magma and Aqua but with one being all-male and the other being all-female instead.
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:28 PM
mabdo120
Unhatched Egg

OK how about a team who want to unlock a Pokemon of great power. They will be known as Team Apollyon( Apollyon means

the leader is named Daniel his goal is Pokemon, one that he can control and crush weak Pokemon and weak people.

Daniel has three commanders:

Name : Meaning
Diana : perfection ( seeks and uses po
Naomi: Beautiful( seeks and uses Pokemon who are the most beautiful)
Adoram: beauty and power ( seeks and uses Pokemon who are the most beautiful and the strongest)

i took biblical names, cause (i though that would be cool). Daniel's plan is to release Balak ( it means who lays waste or destroys) . Balak was an ancient Pokemon who's power laid waste to much of the planet causing damage and discord to many people and Pokemon so they prayed and asked for a divine intervention and depending on which version Xerneas and Yveltal defeated and sealed Balak so he can never harm people and Pokemon ever again.

so the people and Pokemon grateful to Xerneas and Yveltal created a Temple for both Heroes. To prevent Balak from ever arising an order of people and Pokemon known as Knights of light and Hope. They are lead by Omri, a man who's family was tasked to be the leader of the protectors to ensure that Balak never returns.

So to unlock Balak Team Apollyon needs four seals scattered all over the region and once they do that they also craft a device that allows Daniel to control Balak. When Balak is summoned and placed under Daniel's control he will then try to attack both Xerneas and Yveltal's temples (depending on which version) but will be stalled by all the Gym leaders and elite four and league champion will attempt to stall while the player and the temple priestess try to summon the legendary hero Pokemon.

After a titanic battle Balak turns into a purified Pokemon known as Gabrillion (based on Gabriel). In recognition of the player's bravery (depending on which version) Xerneas or Yveltal will judge the player worthy and challenge them to a battle ( to capture them ).

You wont be able to get Gabrillion until after beating the Elite four, after beating the elite four you'll get call from Omri telling you to get to the temple ASAP, you go to the temple and Gabrillion decides to you are worthy and wants to go with you ( if you have a free slot in your party) afterwards you'll be given an item known as the Dark cape if you give it to Gabrillion they will form change to Balak.

so that's my idea highly unlikely but i thought id give it a try. sorry about the long read i wanted to be detailed as possible. Oh and all the leaders are arrested by Officer Jenny.
Old January 10th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haza View Post
Just totally had a laugh of the thought of there being two teams like Aqua/Magma and one team being all male, and the other being all female. Just thought of them using Pokemon of the coordinating genders. LOL! Team X and Team Y.
idk I think that might be inappropriate to children given how they want certain Pokemon not to be set to certain genders or w/e (unless they plan to use Pokemon that are ONLY female and ONLY male, I could see that working imo but pink/blue would still send the wrong message :x).
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Wait, if there's going to be a new team, I think there will be TWO evil teams! Team X, who wants to capture Xernias to rule the world and Team Y who wants to catch Yveltal whatever his name is, to rule the world! And they have a rivalry like team aqua and team Magma.

Old January 10th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
I have a feeling that this could be their hideout which reminds me of the one from Pokemon Colosseum in a way;

Old January 10th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Breyyne
Unhatched Egg

Team Helix will be split into two groups, masculine and feminine. The top boss will turn out to be the protagonist's absent father. He gathered genetic samples from top trainers of recent years( ie. our previous protagonists) to try create the ultimate trainer.

And as change of pace, the main activities of the team take place behind the scenes unlike previous teams, so that they go undetected.

Last edited by Breyyne; January 10th, 2013 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Added another thought
Old January 11th, 2013, 02:33 AM
Taro Tanaka
Do You Believe In Magic?

Nature: Timid
I wonder....Has anyone else examined the logo of the games here closely? There's a small graphic designed after the helix spiral of a DNA strand. If I had to conclude anything, it'd be that the new villainous team will in fact involve genetic manipulation. Far more likely than two teams of all-male and all-female conflicts.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links