• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Villainous Team Speculation!

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Team Rocket.

They'll talk about how they've finally rebuilt their organization, and it is finally stronger than ever.

They're going to talk about Mew and Mewtwo and what they've learned from their past mistakes in Pokemon genetic manipulation. They're going to talk about how they've finally perfected the art of genetic manipulation and can't be stopped!

The legendary pokemon X and Y will come from genetic manipulation, created in the similar fashion that Mewtwo was?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Actual the X and Y could also refer to the 3D camera angles used in the game.
The camera angels would be X, Y and Z.
So... the teams could be called TEAM ANGLES!!! Bent on destroying the world at 3 different angles. (Dumb idea :P)

EDIT: Wait, my bad, I was meant to write AXES. It would be called Team Axes.
Eixos.jpg

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I feel like it might depend on what the legendaries do, and some people have assumed the game to have genetics involved so maybe Team Genocide xD I feel like the region should have a lot of Dark-Types, idk why xD

User19sq

I like how the concept of a villainous team is a staple to the series. It makes it feel like we should've seen this coming miles away. XD

Considering the names of the games, I'd say the teams will either be involved in genetic manipulation or some sort of gender war, similar to Magma and Aqua but with one being all-male and the other being all-female instead.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
OK how about a team who want to unlock a Pokemon of great power. They will be known as Team Apollyon( Apollyon means

the leader is named Daniel his goal is Pokemon, one that he can control and crush weak Pokemon and weak people.

Daniel has three commanders:

Name : Meaning
Diana : perfection ( seeks and uses po
Naomi: Beautiful( seeks and uses Pokemon who are the most beautiful)
Adoram: beauty and power ( seeks and uses Pokemon who are the most beautiful and the strongest)

i took biblical names, cause (i though that would be cool). Daniel's plan is to release Balak ( it means who lays waste or destroys) . Balak was an ancient Pokemon who's power laid waste to much of the planet causing damage and discord to many people and Pokemon so they prayed and asked for a divine intervention and depending on which version Xerneas and Yveltal defeated and sealed Balak so he can never harm people and Pokemon ever again.

so the people and Pokemon grateful to Xerneas and Yveltal created a Temple for both Heroes. To prevent Balak from ever arising an order of people and Pokemon known as Knights of light and Hope. They are lead by Omri, a man who's family was tasked to be the leader of the protectors to ensure that Balak never returns.

So to unlock Balak Team Apollyon needs four seals scattered all over the region and once they do that they also craft a device that allows Daniel to control Balak. When Balak is summoned and placed under Daniel's control he will then try to attack both Xerneas and Yveltal's temples (depending on which version) but will be stalled by all the Gym leaders and elite four and league champion will attempt to stall while the player and the temple priestess try to summon the legendary hero Pokemon.

After a titanic battle Balak turns into a purified Pokemon known as Gabrillion (based on Gabriel). In recognition of the player's bravery (depending on which version) Xerneas or Yveltal will judge the player worthy and challenge them to a battle ( to capture them ).

You wont be able to get Gabrillion until after beating the Elite four, after beating the elite four you'll get call from Omri telling you to get to the temple ASAP, you go to the temple and Gabrillion decides to you are worthy and wants to go with you ( if you have a free slot in your party) afterwards you'll be given an item known as the Dark cape if you give it to Gabrillion they will form change to Balak.

so that's my idea highly unlikely but i thought id give it a try. sorry about the long read i wanted to be detailed as possible. Oh and all the leaders are arrested by Officer Jenny.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Just totally had a laugh of the thought of there being two teams like Aqua/Magma and one team being all male, and the other being all female. Just thought of them using Pokemon of the coordinating genders. LOL! Team X and Team Y.

idk I think that might be inappropriate to children given how they want certain Pokemon not to be set to certain genders or w/e (unless they plan to use Pokemon that are ONLY female and ONLY male, I could see that working imo but pink/blue would still send the wrong message :x).

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Wait, if there's going to be a new team, I think there will be TWO evil teams! Team X, who wants to capture Xernias to rule the world and Team Y who wants to catch Yveltal whatever his name is, to rule the world! And they have a rivalry like team aqua and team Magma.

blue

gucci
Years
I have a feeling that this could be their hideout which reminds me of the one from Pokemon Colosseum in a way;

2extzm0.png

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
Team Helix will be split into two groups, masculine and feminine. The top boss will turn out to be the protagonist's absent father. He gathered genetic samples from top trainers of recent years( ie. our previous protagonists) to try create the ultimate trainer.

And as change of pace, the main activities of the team take place behind the scenes unlike previous teams, so that they go undetected.

Last edited:

User19sq

I wonder....Has anyone else examined the logo of the games here closely? There's a small graphic designed after the helix spiral of a DNA strand. If I had to conclude anything, it'd be that the new villainous team will in fact involve genetic manipulation. Far more likely than two teams of all-male and all-female conflicts.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Seems we might see a main series equivalent to CIPHER if it is indeed about genetic experimentation, cept instead of shadow Pokemon, we get more man made Pokemon

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Who knows? Team Runic? Team Alphabets? Ah yes, alphabets, maybe they'll use Unowns often, it'll be like their mascot & the leader has to be female this time, male leaders are getting too mainstream.

dragonnathan025

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Considering this is a game for the 3DS, X and Y may represent the dimensions, and because of this I agree that the name may be Team Z, to represent the third dimension, or Team Naught, to represent any variable.

My guess is that they will attempt to create a dimension that is their own, rather than try to take over the current world (much like Cyrus did, destroy the current world to create his own, rather than take over it).

I hope they make this a little more mature, like having to sacrifice the Legendaries to obtain their power, rather than just have them get absorbed for a few minutes (like Kyurem).

But, my guess will be that, if this comes up, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina will make an appearance, being the three Dimensional Pokemon (Palkia is the 3 dimensions, Dialga is the 4th, and Giratina is the reverse dimension), or if it's DNA, it's going to be Mew, being the ancestor of Pokemon and containing DNA of all of them.

And going further to support my theory about the villians going for the dimensions, X and Y are the legendaries, the bird being Y and the stag being X. Since X is run (the stag runs across the land) and Y is rise (the bird using the second dimension with freedom), it would follow that they'll try to make a Z pokemon.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Although this might be rather unlikely, I would like this generation's villainous team to have more variety of pokemon than just the whole normal/poison/whatever; kind of like team cipher? At least they should be more difficult to beat. D=

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I want the leader to be female with four commanders, two male and two females. Each commander's first initial corresponds to GTAC while the leader's name starts with U (in biology U is replaced by T in rna synthisis or something like that...it's been awhile). They seek to gather the Dna of strong trainers and their Pokemon to awaken the legends who absorb the "life force" bringing them back to life/ awaking them from sleep.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Although this might be rather unlikely, I would like this generation's villainous team to have more variety of pokemon than just the whole normal/poison/whatever; kind of like team cipher? At least they should be more difficult to beat. D=

Nah I doubt they'll change from the usual given that those are the trademarks of being evil. :( Maybe fire, or electric as they can be attributed to evil (maybe?) but that's all I can really see it changing up as the default evil Pokemon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
But if they were harder to beat then it means that the protagonist might give up easier, like, wouldn't it be more motivational if you're outright stronger than the villains, showing that inside your heart... you're actually stronger? I mean you want to be better without training hard, you want to overcome evil, and for evil to never be too strong and can easily be suppressed by good.

Years
Maybe they are creating hybrid pokemon with the DNA/genes and are making freaks of pokemon. It's like planet of the apes, pokemon are already powerful, but combining two strong forces = ???

Back