The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 10th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcKx4S3Roq4

I've been subcribed to this guy for a while, he only speculates these days, but here he seems to go on about possible new Eeveeloutions to do with movies coming out soon.

What are your guys thoughts? Do we need more Eevees? If so, which types would you like to see.

I kinda want to see a Dragon Eevee, it kinda would look epic, and probably stronger than the lot.
Old January 10th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Xem836
Derp

Nature: Quiet
New Eeveelutions... why not? More Eevee-Types = more possibilities i think. If Eevee had all Evoluton-Types he would be like a little brother of Mew.

And about the Trailer...
on first thought it could be really a new type but on second thought... maybe it indicates a shiny eevee because the color of the letter is like the color of a shiny eevee and the stars above it...
Well lets see what happens.
Old January 10th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
I don't know if this will happen again, maybe every few generations, I just hope they make it easier to evolve it this time xD

Wanting to Trade: An Elgato Game Capture HD for an Black or Red 3DS + Pokemon X or Y. Let me know if you are interested.
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

We've already got a thread that handles new evolutions: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294313
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here