• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It's not really "just after" letting out BW2. When it's released BW2 will have been out for one and a half year!
The starter designs are your opinion of course, but I quite like them myself. Hope the evolved forms will look good, too!

And unlike RBG and GSC, there's no actual reason except for fan service to make RSE remakes. :/
You can trade Pokémon from your 3rd gen games to current gen ones anyway.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's not a famous film, was suggested to me by a film buff friend who really likes indie stuff.

Guess I'll anime for a while now. Hopefully less depressing.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm contemplating watching the Fate/ series, and I probably will get to it someday XD; Still got a bunch of other series to watch, though ;; And I still gotta catch up to the three currently airing series I'm watching, orz

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I will probably never watch Fate/Stay Night, but from the two episodes I've seen so far, F/Z is so bloody amazing.

I can add that my watching list is probably ten times the size of yours. I JUST KEEP ADDING ;;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'll stick with my YT vids and live action series still.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sticking to Merlin ..... and that is pretty much it I don't even remember the last time I actually watched something else. I think it was Pokemon a few weeks ago.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'll stick to my series about mages, Magi, and Hunter x Hunter, plus whatever else I decide to pick up/my dad finds at the library XD; One-two of my friends are still trying to get me to catch up to the DOGs manga, too, ffffff.

Also gotta admit, the winter anime lineup doesn't look all that good :C I'm gonna watch Amnesia because KAKIHARA but other than that I don't think there's anything else in the list that seems interesting.

EDIT: Ninja'd (~de gozaru).

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I just watched the first episode of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. It's a fantasy romance with economics plot and the main characters are voiced by Ami Koshimizu and Jun Fukuyama. That's identical to Spice and Wolf, a series I love to pieces. Then I noticed the two series even share the same director.

Can't believe I almost skipped this.

So that, Gintama actually animating an arc instead of just putting out old eps, Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman (Robin Hood with superpowers) and Inferno Cop have made what I thought was going to be an awful season pretty acceptable.

I still have Sasami-san@Ganbaranai and Vivired Operation to try as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back