The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapie View Post
An ice wolf, or just wolf in general.
I want that! ...mainly because of the username of a mod here on PC, but still, wolf mons are awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujahid View Post
Peacock - Male ofc, A legendary maybe ?
I dunno why but I find the idea of a peacock legendary as really amusing. Bow down to the all powerful... peacock doesn't quite fit. Wouldn't mind for it to be a Pokemon in general though :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
Hm... maybe we could have another... Normal-type Rabbit Pokémon?
That'd make me sad :( Cause boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOOD-La-ti- View Post
Agreed to those who said Dolphin,
there definetely will be a dolphin.
You never know the future for sure ;)
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:51 AM
-brooke
not gonna raichu a love song

Nature: Sassy
Personally, I'm really hoping to see new eveelutions in Pokemon X and Y, since we didn't get them in Black and White. Hopefully a ghost, flying, ground, or poison type.

Be content where you're at, regardless of your circumstances.
Old January 10th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by -brooke View Post
Personally, I'm really hoping to see new eveelutions in Pokemon X and Y, since we didn't get them in Black and White. Hopefully a ghost, flying, ground, or poison type.
I'm pretty sure we will, there were none introduced in Gen V and not that there's any pattern but I think it would be a good idea to introduce one for this Gen. I'm hoping for a Flying or type too.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old January 10th, 2013, 07:37 AM
-brooke
not gonna raichu a love song

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
I'm pretty sure we will, there were none introduced in Gen V and not that there's any pattern but I think it would be a good idea to introduce one for this Gen. I'm hoping for a Flying or type too.
Agreed. I know this is kind of silly, but I hope they take some of the fan's ideas for the eveelutions. I've seen really phenomenal ideas for new eveelutions circulating around the internet. I'll try to find the picture I recently saw that had eveelutions for every Pokemon type. Whoever drew it up did an amazing job, you may have seen it, though, as it's a really popular picture.

Be content where you're at, regardless of your circumstances.
Old January 10th, 2013, 11:51 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

I really want a chupacabra and a flying or water type that has a ghost type as well

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old January 10th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
They've been breaking patterns all over the place for the last few games though, so I wouldn't rely on any patterns to make any predictions.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old January 10th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Nature: Naughty
Ditto evolution please. By far my favorite Pokemon and it isn't really viable due to low stats. Impostor helped greatly but we are still stuck with horribly low stats, HP most importantly.
Please Leave A Review If We Trade
Trader Review Thread
Pairs: Champion Lunis
Old January 10th, 2013, 03:39 PM
MantisboyN

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAzire View Post
Ditto evolution please. By far my favorite Pokemon and it isn't really viable due to low stats. Impostor helped greatly but we are still stuck with horribly low stats, HP most importantly.
I mean... that would be interesting. They could maybe make it into a blob with muscles?
Old January 10th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Vapie
Togepi

Nature: Quirky
Eeveelution all the way please! I bet they'll release two more if any. Maybe, ghost and flying? :3 That's what I'm hoping for at least.
Old January 10th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Hamako-chan
Our unbreakable bond...

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Hamako-chan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hamako-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Hamako-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
I dunno why but I find the idea of a peacock legendary as really amusing. Bow down to the all powerful... peacock doesn't quite fit. Wouldn't mind for it to be a Pokemon in general though :3
Actually, peacocks are proud creatures and sometimes treated like royalty in some legends. But I'm sure if they create a peacock legendary it would look awesome unlike some of the legendary in B/W.

White FC: 2881 2384 3038
Platinum FC: 4082 4798 2423
Old January 10th, 2013, 03:57 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujahid View Post
Alright, This thread proved lucky for me Last time as i wished for A tarantula and an Electric Zebra. Lets try again.

A Komodo Dragon - The Most awesome Reptile on the planet and we don't have a pokemon ? really ?

Pistol Shrimp - First Water/Fire ? Seriously, google it.
I love these animals O-o. Wanted these pokes for so long.

Komodo Dragon shud obviously be poison type <3

Makes sense for Tiger Pistol Shrimp to be water/fire
Old January 10th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Chaos Fork
Anything Goes

Nature: Calm
We NEED a poison type legendary
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Kloun
Dividing by zero since 2011.

Nature: Serious
If there isn't an Electric/Psychic then so help me...
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Kenshin_Hemora
Unhatched Egg

Lapras needs an evo extremely badly and id love to see a ground/fire meerkat cus that could be cute and badass
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM
tente2
"Outta my way, dammit!"

Nature: Bashful
I have so many ideas for Pokemon I want, it's like I'm imaging an entire generation in my head.
In terms of what I'm expecting from Gamefreak though, I just want Pokemon that are better than those introduced on Generation I. The Generation V Pokemon were pretty good, actually, but I'd prefer Pokemon more along the lines of Generation II/III~.

The thrill of there being new Pokemon in the first place is what makes me content. And I'm difficult to disappoint, so I'm definitely optimistic!
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Chaos Fork
Anything Goes

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapie View Post
Eeveelution all the way please! I bet they'll release two more if any. Maybe, ghost and flying? :3 That's what I'm hoping for at least.
Good idea. Maybe the flying type should be called ( bad name alert ) FLAPEON
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

I asked about new Fossil pokemon in the chat, but, I kinda want some sort of T-Rex pokemon; or some sort of stegosaurus pokemon (if there isn't one already)~

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
I think we're long overdue for a Dolphin Pokémon. That, and a Wolf Pokémon who's an Ice-type as mentioned earlier. I'm really itching to get a Griffin-esque Pokémon though. Actually, the griffin is something I can see as a potential legendary or certain trio, but I hope we can finally get one this time around. Next to the dolphin, I think it's about high time we have a Pokémon based off of a griffin.

In terms of the older Pokémon, put me in the same boat as those asking for an Absol and Lapras evolution.
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Freddy Fazbear
Are you ready for Freddy?
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I'm looking forward to seeing the generic bird, considering they haven't had a really good one since Pidgeot (well except Staraptor maybe). As far as new evolutions go, I wanna see one for Electrode, Sudowoodo, Jynx, Chimeco, and maybe Pinsir. Oh, and a new evolution for Vulpix that's Fire/Psychic. No baby Pokemon, unless it's a Scyther baby. That would be pretty cool. Oh, and these:

Water/Dark Squid
Dark/Fire Horse
Dragon/Ghost Skeleton Dragon
Fighting Gorilla
Fire/Bug Wasp (Different from Beedrill)
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:52 PM
BlockedHeart
Pokemon Master

Nature: Brave
Hey! This is an awesome thread idea, and I have a huge list so get ready for a read. Not all of these are pokemon ideas, just kinda stuff that I wanna see in general, kinda ranted.

1. So far, out of the five Pokemon revealed, the only one I'm not fond of is that X Legendary, the antlers are to big, and he looks like a revamp of Suicune, but like 80% of the Pokemon is a good sign.

2. Black & White Pokemon designs, (despite others opinions) are some of my absolute favorite designs, minus vanilish, vanilite, and vanilux, what stupid ideas. But stick with those same types of ideas, and NO MORE FOOD PLZ.

3. More Eeveelusions, we desperately need a flying, ghost, and poison type eevee... Make it happen.

4. NO MORE LEGENDARY DOGS... You have 6 now... STAHP!

5. We need more type pairings that we haven't seen before, although, making, for example, a water/fire type Pokemon could be dangerous, as it would be hard to balance it. All the types like that would be OP. I don't know about this one, but maybe make it happen.

6. Their are tons of animals on the planet, make more resembling real animals, but add Pokemon flare of course... We don't need to resort to ice cream yet, save those for when you run out of ideas.

7. STAHP making Fire/Fighting starters... I hate them, this game so far looks in the clear because I don't think that cute little fox will ever become a fighting type, but so help me god if it does.

8. Every single Pokemon game I've ever played, there is always the same problem... NOT ENOUGH GOOD SINGLE TYPE POKEMON. I think I'm the only one who cares, but when I play through a game, I like to use a team as follows: A Grass Pokemon, A Fire Pokemon, A Water Pokemon, An Electric Pokemon, A Flying Pokemon, And Any Type That Will Help On Elite Four Or Specific Gym. I usually play 3 times, once with each starter. All I ask, is that I have enough single type Pokemon to play through 3 times. 15 Pokemon (Minus Starters.) Ik I probably sound ridiculous, but it needs to happen.

9. NO MORE MONKEYS.

10. Dolphin

11. More Whales

12. Torkoal evolution

13. Shuckle evolution

14. Evo in between Pawniard and Bisharp, or another one after.

15. More Fish (not stupid ones like Finnion.)

16. Mr. Mime evo, make him a legendary :D jk

17. New Legendary Birds?

18. Always thought it would be cool to have preveloutions to legendaries, but they can't evolve, can only be bread with another legendary, not ditto, and have lower stats, just cool Pokemon for UU or NU, and cool Pokemon to have, that are harder to obtain because you need two legendary pokemon... Just a thought.

19. More good grass types? So I'm not forced to pick a grass starter all the time.

20. Less dragons this region please, B/W had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many.

21. More legendary Pokemon, but make them difficult to get... gives you some incentive to keep playing. Make quests to go and find them on islands, or rebattle all the gym leaders to gain access to them, or whatever you feel like.

22. Please, Please, Please, I'm guessing their not making X 2, and Y 2, their going to make Z the third release... and I'm begging you Nintendo/Gamefreak..... Please allow an option to transfer data from our X and Y, enabling us to battle our team from the original games as the Pokemon League Champion in Pokemon Z. I thought for sure that they would do it when I heard B/W 2 was being released... Positive almost... and then they didn't... :'(

23. I see alot of older gen Pokemon in the games so far, not sure if they're just place holders for the trailer, or the region is actually evenly split between new and old Pokemon, instead of the majority being new Pokemon... But maybe allow us to travel to previous regions? Wanted to do that for so long, they don't even have to be as detailed, and I'm not sure what time period in the Pokemon timeline these games will be placed, but just make it happen.

24. BIG. BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG, region please :D Maybe break the tradition and have more then 8 gyms? or more than just 4 in the Pokemon League?

25. Last one :D Local 4 player multiplayer, or atleast 2. and not like, one person has to constantly follow the other one, they can travel together on the adventure and take separate paths. Then face each other at the end of the elite four :D The 3DS is more than capable of handling it... So please... Do it. Your lying if you don't think this is awesome.

26. Last Last One :D For REAL this time... Character customization, some people are already speculating it, because of the male character's sunglasses in the trailer... but idk for sure yet. If it's possible, do it... It's an simple thing that will definitely enhance the gaming experience.

27. Last Last Last One :D For Really Real this time. I know this may sound a little farfetch'd (see what I did there.) but, in real life... creatures don't all look the same. Each on in slightly different from the others. I'm not saying have every Pokemon be unique, but maybe have a few different variants of every Pokemon... It may be a little to late to add it to the older Pokemon, and it wouldn't make sense to only apply it to this region... so maybe this idea is a little stupid. We've already seen it before with Frillish for example, maybe make more Pokemon like that....

Kk... I'm done :D Let me know what you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Fork View Post
Maybe Flighteon? Or Wingeon? Or Breezeon? I like Breezeon actually... sound more like wind than flying, but they're kind of associated with eachother... as for the ghost type that the comment you quoted mentioned... Maybe Spiriteon? or Ghasteon? or Paraeon (For Paranormal?) or even.... Ghosteon :D (Just spiting out ideas really :D

Quote:
Maybe Flighteon? Or Wingeon? Or Breezeon? I like Breezeon actually... sound more like wind than flying, but they're kind of associated with eachother... as for the ghost type that the comment you quoted mentioned... Maybe Spiriteon? or Ghasteon (I like this one the best)? or Paraeon (For Paranormal?) or even.... Ghosteon :D (Just spiting out ideas really :D

Last edited by BlockedHeart; January 10th, 2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamako-chan View Post
Actually, peacocks are proud creatures and sometimes treated like royalty in some legends. But I'm sure if they create a peacock legendary it would look awesome unlike some of the legendary in B/W.
Oh, idk I'd still find it kind of hilarious to worship a peacock in-game but that's just me.

Quote:
Sounds way too close to Flareon imo.
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Daydream
Spider-Man
Community Supporter

I want an evolved form of Eevee that's a Normal-type. One that has a method of evolution alternate to the others (having a certain move/giving it a certain item to level up with) and I think they could produce some interesting Eeveelutions with any of the other types, really.

Other than that I'd like to see a few creative type combos, I'd particularly like to see Fire/Water (some kind of steampunk looking Pokémon?) and Fire/Grass (burning trees are all that really comes to mind here). I also love it when Pokémon are based on mythological creatures, there's loads they could go off. Maybe some kind of Water/Dark leviathan Pokémon.
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfDarkness View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing the generic bird
Going with the idea that the new region is indeed based off of Paris, France, then I can see the Gallic rooster - France's "unofficial" national bird - being used as an inspiration for the region's new common flying type. If not that, then perhaps a House Martin, which I believe is a pretty common bird found in Paris and around Europe. It's cute one too.
Old January 11th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Forever
let it go

Daym you know a lot of French-related things! But a rooster sounds awesome. I hope if that occurs then it learns Roost... just... cause. Maybe it might even be a special attacker, imagine having a good special attacking generic bird, shocking I know.
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Mujahid
Sir Froakie is impressed.

Nature: Quiet
Actually, now when i think about it, A legendary peacock would resemble Ho-Oh a lot.

Sponsored Links