The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4601    
Old January 4th, 2013, 11:56 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by burny View Post
Is Ralts catchable in the first grass of Route A? I've read that it's there, but I haven't seen one yet. Also: Can you get Murkrow in this hack?
Yup its available are right. But that depends on which version are you playing?. Seems like you are playing the C-dex version where Gothita replaces Ralts on Route A. Play the main version for her.
And Yes even Honchkrow is available in this hack
Reply With Quote
  #4602    
Old January 5th, 2013, 12:48 PM
trickser
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Can someone please send me a rom where the Battle Tent ist accessable ?

Greetings Trickser
Reply With Quote
  #4603    
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickser View Post
Can someone please send me a rom where the Battle Tent ist accessable ?

Greetings Trickser
Ist is is or isn't?
If it's ist as in german as is then you should play normal version.
If it's misspelled isn't then you should play Complement version.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #4604    
Old January 6th, 2013, 11:06 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickser View Post
Can someone please send me a rom where the Battle Tent ist accessable ?

Greetings Trickser
Don't go inside it. It is unavailable and is buggy. SKY mentioned it on first page.
Reply With Quote
  #4605    
Old January 10th, 2013, 02:43 PM
aslordofd
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
so I haven't messed up the storyline? phew!
thanks for the help
Reply With Quote
  #4606    
Old January 10th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Gold011
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
i want to play this hack again from the begining, but i have a few questions, first, from what i rembember there is a riolu aviable as a trade, where the npc that haves riolu, requests a lickitung, so, where do i find a lickitung?, second, where do i find a ditto?, to breed that riolu (aka lucario) with nickname, i don't like nicknames that much, but i have to say that ryo fits more riolu than a lucario in my opinion, thrid, where i can find a oshawott, fourth, from the pokemon i want, is better main ver or c.dex version? (i want a 4th gen starter), btw, why was the shaymin we get at torn world is shiny?, anyways, those were all of my questions....
Reply With Quote
  #4607    
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:47 PM
SneakyEpicface11's Avatar
SneakyEpicface11
PkMnMaster Ben
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Johto
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to SneakyEpicface11
Looks AMAZINGLY AMAZING! Gonna try it out when I'm not working on other stuff!
__________________
Hi, I'm SneakyEpicface11.
I'm 12 years old and like Pizza.
Pizza is my life... Just kidding.

"Go Rattata!" - Youngster Joey
Reply With Quote
  #4608    
Old January 10th, 2013, 11:14 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
i want to play this hack again from the begining, but i have a few questions, first, from what i rembember there is a riolu aviable as a trade, where the npc that haves riolu, requests a lickitung, so, where do i find a lickitung?, second, where do i find a ditto?, to breed that riolu (aka lucario) with nickname, i don't like nicknames that much, but i have to say that ryo fits more riolu than a lucario in my opinion, thrid, where i can find a oshawott, fourth, from the pokemon i want, is better main ver or c.dex version? (i want a 4th gen starter), btw, why was the shaymin we get at torn world is shiny?, anyways, those were all of my questions....
First of all due to two versions you guy must clearify first which version are you playing?
Now
1) There is a house in Searound city and it is located at south west from it. The NPC who trades is in there. I don't really remember where is Lickitung by the way but have a hunch that when you reach Searound, your PokeDex will have recorded its location from where you can easily find it.
2) Ditto is available in Safari Zone in Turzoro City.
3) Oshawott is available by surfing on Outcast Island.
4) If you want a 4th gen starter play the main version. By the way both versions are great !!!
5) That Shaymin being Shiny is intentional as the hacks creator SKY likes it that way.
Reply With Quote
  #4609    
Old January 10th, 2013, 11:22 PM
bigdisney
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Excuse me for my ignorance, but I have searched for an answer with no luck.

There are 2 versions, with different pokemon. Now lets say I start playing the Main Version, while my friend plays the Complement Pokedex Version. Will we be able to trade pokemon with each other? And would he be able to trade me charmander or another pokemon that isnt included in the version im playing? As well as me trading him pokemon which arent included in his version?

I am wondering because the pokedex only holds 386 and when you include the pokemon in the other version it will be well over that number. For now Im assuming you cant, which sucks because I want charmander, but I hope one of you tell me different. Thanks.

edit: Also what about battling, if not are there any hacked ROMS out there that support it?

Last edited by bigdisney; January 11th, 2013 at 12:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4610    
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdisney View Post
Excuse me for my ignorance, but I have searched for an answer with no luck.

There are 2 versions, with different pokemon. Now lets say I start playing the Main Version, while my friend plays the Complement Pokedex Version. Will we be able to trade pokemon with each other? And would he be able to trade me charmander or another pokemon that isnt included in the version im playing? As well as me trading him pokemon which arent included in his version?

I am wondering because the pokedex only holds 386 and when you include the pokemon in the other version it will be well over that number. For now Im assuming you cant, which sucks because I want charmander, but I hope one of you tell me different. Thanks.

edit: Also what about battling, if not are there any hacked ROMS out there that support it?
It's a hacked ROM, that's why on-line battling and trading is most likely not supported.
If it was, it would probably act as Emerald core which means you would be battling with Pokémon that were replaced by new ones.
That also answers your another question, if trading was possible and your friend e.g. traded you his Charmander, you would get Charmander's data which are represented by Chimchar.
In other words you would get a Chimchar.
Each Pokémon is represented by its data, you cannot have more than 386+25 Pokémon in one ROM (although there are guys who are working on extended Pokédex but for now, only 411 can be insterted)
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #4611    
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:22 AM
davyddhowardii's Avatar
davyddhowardii
Pokemon World Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Why are you needing its code. Its already available in the hack you know[/QUOTE]

Oh never mind
Reply With Quote
  #4612    
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:36 AM
bigdisney
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
It's a hacked ROM, that's why on-line battling and trading is most likely not supported.
If it was, it would probably act as Emerald core which means you would be battling with Pokémon that were replaced by new ones.
That also answers your another question, if trading was possible and your friend e.g. traded you his Charmander, you would get Charmander's data which are represented by Chimchar.
In other words you would get a Chimchar.
Each Pokémon is represented by its data, you cannot have more than 386+25 Pokémon in one ROM (although there are guys who are working on extended Pokédex but for now, only 411 can be insterted)
OK I got you. Are there ANY hacked ROMS that allow trading or even just battling?
Reply With Quote
  #4613    
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdisney View Post
OK I got you. Are there ANY hacked ROMS that allow trading or even just battling?
I'm not really sure but search for those who don't have 4th or 5th generation Pokémon...
Like G/S/C remakes... they might work.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #4614    
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:43 AM
bigdisney
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Thanks.

If anyone who sees this does know of any that support battling, please let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #4615    
Old January 12th, 2013, 06:49 PM
moonman2105
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
i named my character sky
and i just met sky
Reply With Quote
  #4616    
Old January 14th, 2013, 01:13 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonman2105 View Post
i named my character sky
and i just met sky
No surprises there because SKY has created his character in his hacks. You will meet him many times as he is one of your rivals in this hack
Reply With Quote
  #4617    
Old January 17th, 2013, 06:43 PM
davyddhowardii's Avatar
davyddhowardii
Pokemon World Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiek023 View Post
Hey Sky, can you tell me is there a program, which i can change appearance wild pokemon in grass in your Hack? I want just to add wild catchable Pinsir somewhere in the game but i don't know how. I was tried edited this in AM 1.92 but this error is appear : " AdvanceMapError(12): Unknown Rom Type! This Rom cannot be edited with Advancemap."

Happy New Year!
use gameshark codes in pokemon emerald
Reply With Quote
  #4618    
Old January 30th, 2013, 05:34 PM
polskaFTW
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Ok , I need help cuz I caught the trio beasts ( suicune , raikou and entei) and it says next to catch ho-oh but its in the secret cave to the top left and I saaw that cave in a video open but for me its nothing there and I heard in the last cave at the top left (only opens after u catch all the3 trio beasts) there's something I need to do but idk wat, I have dig and relincath and wailord, does relincath or wailord have to be first or last. Soo culd someone tell em what I gotta do in last cave
Reply With Quote
  #4619    
Old January 30th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Tielur
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada Eh!
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I have been playing this hack for about a week, and it is amazing! I'm really loving it. I'm kinda scared to start any other hacks because they won't measure up!
Reply With Quote
  #4620    
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:05 PM
javarkiller
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
wow this looks like heaps of fun, i am going to try this, always been a fan of POkemon emerald
Reply With Quote
  #4621    
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:07 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by polskaFTW View Post
Ok , I need help cuz I caught the trio beasts ( suicune , raikou and entei) and it says next to catch ho-oh but its in the secret cave to the top left and I saaw that cave in a video open but for me its nothing there and I heard in the last cave at the top left (only opens after u catch all the3 trio beasts) there's something I need to do but idk wat, I have dig and relincath and wailord, does relincath or wailord have to be first or last. Soo culd someone tell em what I gotta do in last cave
Have you gotten that Unown App already? If not try finding that first.
Reply With Quote
  #4622    
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:26 PM
polskaFTW
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Ye , I searched up how to get unown app and it said after u catch Ho-oh which I can't get to cuz I dunno what to do in the sealed chamber like I have relicanth which knows dig and I got wailord
Reply With Quote
  #4623    
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Correspondence
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by polskaFTW View Post
Ye , I searched up how to get unown app and it said after u catch Ho-oh which I can't get to cuz I dunno what to do in the sealed chamber like I have relicanth which knows dig and I got wailord
If i remember correctly you put Relicanth in the front and Wailord at the back of your party.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4624    
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:20 PM
polskaFTW
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
If i remember correctly you put Relicanth in the front and Wailord at the back of your party.
Ok I did that, and I saw a video of someone going to the top of the chamber and using dig I didn't work for me, do u think its cuz my relicanth is the one that knows dig??
Reply With Quote
  #4625    
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
It's actually the other way round... That Wailord goes first and Relicanth last... as this is based on Emerald.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.