The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:46 AM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Online Timing : GMT +8 ( 8hours from the forum timing )

[Hunting Corner]
Wan any shiny found in White 2 ?
If you wan, leave what pokemon you wan below and i'll hunt for you!
It will take 1~2days!
What i wan in return? Any pokemon that cant be found in White 2!

DW ABILITY!

x5
[Iron Fist]

x5
[Prankster]

x5
[Water Absorb]

x5
[Swift Swim]

x5
[Dought]

x5
[Swift Swim]

x5
[Anticipation]

x5
[Marvel Scale]

ALL RESERVED POKEMON WILL STAND FOR 2 WEEKS

I HATE waiting! DON'T make me WAIT!
TRADE IS CANCELLED AFTER 15MINS OF WAITING!

Last edited by xRekke; October 13th, 2013 at 12:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old January 10th, 2013, 10:29 PM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
<Trading Done>
-Mienfoo -> Jolteon (LostSouls)
-Liepard -> Feebas (Midnight-Kitteh)
-Cresselia -> Zapdos (bobandbill)
-Throh -> Spiritomb (bobandbill)
-Metang -> Mewtwo (MidnightDarkrai)
-Ditto -> Litwick (Birthday Thunder)
-Audino -> Mudkip (SoulSilver)

<The Hunt Is ON!>
-Minun (TheFreak123)
-Ralts (Belle)
-Reserve
-Reserve

<Reserve>
-Swablu - Skapocalypse
-Ditto - UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
-Trapinch - XxgarchompxX

<Time WASTER>
-Reserve
-Reserve
-Reserve

Last edited by xRekke; January 20th, 2013 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Skapocalypse
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I have a Shiny Eevee with some egg moves and perfect IVs. Im interested in the Swablu. Is it touched at all btw?
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:06 AM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skapocalypse View Post
I have a Shiny Eevee with some egg moves and perfect IVs. Im interested in the Swablu. Is it touched at all btw?
All the pokemons are UT.
If you wan you can add me and give me your FC and meet a time to trade.
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:29 AM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Do the Pokemon I would trade for yours need to be shiny or have something special about IVs or EVs? Because I'm interested but I haven't really gotten into IV or EV training/breeding yet, but I'm interested in the shiny variations of some of the Pokemon I like and want
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:37 AM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
Do the Pokemon I would trade for yours need to be shiny or have something special about IVs or EVs? Because I'm interested but I haven't really gotten into IV or EV training/breeding yet, but I'm interested in the shiny variations of some of the Pokemon I like and want
Nope ... It doesnt have to be shiny or special about IV or EV.
Just tell me what you are offering ~
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:04 AM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRekke View Post
Nope ... It doesnt have to be shiny or special about IV or EV.
Just tell me what you are offering ~
Kewl ^.^
Hmm... Would you accept my Australian ALAMOS Darkrai (it's mostly in original condition, it's halfway between Lv 50 and Lv 51) or Japanese Movie08 Regigigas for your Shiny Ditto? Both Pokemon are legit btw, Regigigas took some trading but I got Darkrai myself. Or are you only interested in Black 2 exclusives?

Also what level are Boldore, Pelipper, Heatran and Cresselia?

Last edited by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion; January 11th, 2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Added a question and removed an un-necessary quote :P
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:18 AM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
Kewl ^.^
Hmm... Would you accept my Australian ALAMOS Darkrai (it's mostly in original condition, it's halfway between Lv 50 and Lv 51) or Japanese Movie08 Regigigas for your Shiny Ditto? Both Pokemon are legit btw, Regigigas took some trading. Also what level are Boldore, Pelipper, Heatran and Cresselia?
I would accept the darkrai ..
Boldore - 35
Pelipper - 34
Cresselia - 68
Heatran - 68
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:37 AM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRekke View Post
I would accept the darkrai ..
Boldore - 35
Pelipper - 34
Cresselia - 68
Heatran - 68
I see... Okay well can I trade my Darkrai for your Ditto then?
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:48 PM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
I see... Okay well can I trade my Darkrai for your Ditto then?
Yes you can .. Tell me your FC and the time u will online.
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:01 PM
IStreamSandwich
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Shiny Solosis please.
Check my thread for mons.
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:54 PM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeInfuse View Post
Shiny Solosis please.
Check my thread for mons.
Can i have perfect Deino for my shiny solosis ?
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:06 PM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRekke View Post
Yes you can .. Tell me your FC and the time u will online.
Kk, my FC is 4428 0352 5957. I can trade any time today up until about midnight in my timezone (that would be 9 hours from now), or if not today, I can do it three days from now.
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:54 PM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
Kk, my FC is 4428 0352 5957. I can trade any time today up until about midnight in my timezone (that would be 9 hours from now), or if not today, I can do it three days from now.
ok! Just add me and online ..
i'll be free the whole day!

Last edited by xRekke; January 11th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:06 PM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRekke View Post
ok! Just add me and online ..
i'll be free the whole day!
Cool, so can I get your FC too then?
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:10 PM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
Cool, so can I get your FC too then?
MY FC is at my signature ..
3998-4581-0154
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:12 PM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRekke View Post
MY FC is at my signature ..
3998-4581-0154
Ah, sorry lol, didn't see it xD
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:21 PM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
Ah, sorry lol, didn't see it xD
you got problem getting online ?
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:24 PM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRekke View Post
you got problem getting online ?
Yeah, when either of us contact eachother I get Error Code 86420... What about you? :/
I've checked my connection and all and it's all good, so I don't think it's coming from my end...
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:26 PM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
Yeah, when either of us contact eachother I get Error Code 86420... What about you? :/
I've checked my connection and all and it's all good, so I don't think it's coming from my end...
Nope .. not my problem .. just traded with some ppl w/o any error ..
Its say u fail to respond and teleport out ..
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:34 PM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRekke View Post
Nope .. not my problem .. just traded with some ppl w/o any error ..
Its say u fail to respond and teleport out ..
Hmm... well I'm googling the code and I think it might be me sorry. I may have fixed it now.

Edit: I tried talking to you and it said you failed to respond... Maybe we could do this through GTS?
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:40 PM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
Hmm... well I'm googling the code and I think it might be me sorry. I may have fixed it now.

Edit: I tried talking to you and it said you failed to respond... Maybe we could do this through GTS?
ok i'll put my ditto in .. but idk whether your darkrai can be traded in gts ..
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:44 PM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRekke View Post
ok i'll put my ditto in .. but idk whether your darkrai can be traded in gts ..
We'll have to see... Can I get a location to help narrow it down to your Ditto?
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:48 PM
xRekke
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
We'll have to see... Can I get a location to help narrow it down to your Ditto?
------------- Singapore --------------

EDIT: i do not have he data for darkrai .. impossible for me to request ..
Try going back the wifi room again ..
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:52 PM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
All I can find is a normal ditto for a butterfree by a trainer named Timmy :/
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.