The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 19th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
http://i49.tinypic.com/e15hso.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/9uvryu.jpg

Summary:
While Ash and his friends are training, the "Melody Pokémon" Meloetta, wishing to battle as well, tries to challenge Krookodile (? I think the person who typed up the Japanese summary made some typos here so I'm not 100 % sure on this). Seeing this, the "Golem Pokémon" Golurk and a young man named Larry start attacking Ash and his friends, thinking they are bad people...

Airdate: September 27th

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old September 20th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Wow, Mero-chan wants to battle... that's so cute :D
But it seems we will have to say goodbye to her soon as the other episodes conclude Meloetta's purpose
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Kotetsu-kun
Unova League Rival

Nature: Quirky
Spoiler:
I saw the leaked english dubbed version and it's great. Meloetta is in trouble?

Ash+Cameron BFFs!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links