The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 19th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild

Advertise here
http://i46.tinypic.com/41f2g.jpghttp...com/t4zslh.jpghttp://i49.tinypic.com/t4zslh.jpg

Summary:
Meloetta, Ash and Pikachu have been captured by Team Rocket in the Abyssal Temple. To make matters worse, Team Rocket's boss Giovanni, who plans to take control over the Unova region, has summoned the legendary trio of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landurus. The trio changes into their Therian Formes and start rampaging.

Airdate: October 4th

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old October 5th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
This episode was absolutely EPIC!
Best Wishes totally adds suspense, that was missing, to Pokémon anime!

Spoiler:
But Meloetta-chan left And she didn't even look sad that she has to leave Satoshi...
Even though this was very cute scene

Oh why, writers... why couldn't Meloetta stay with Satoshi...?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 5th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Spoiler:
Anyone notice, that near the end Giovanni gave the order for "Team Rocket" to return to Kanto? So this means no more Team Rocket for the rest of Best Wishes. Dunno if thats a good or bad thing.

So...um...ya. The battle was awesome. The episode leaves a lot to be desired in the up coming future. Feel like there's some hidden hint in the episode.
Old October 6th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
@Xander: Yeah, I've seen that, I kinda thought that it would be hint to what Satoshi's group will be doing before 6th generation.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 11th, 2012, 05:11 AM
QuietDragon
Togepi

Can't wait for this to be translated, this looks so cool~! ;3;

Old January 11th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Kotetsu-kun
Unova League Rival

Nature: Quirky
Yeah. I don't like TR, but Giovanni is so evil. Yeah... Team Rocket will be back, but might go back to their old "steal Pikachu" plan, but since many "steal Pikachu" plans fail, they might encounter Team Plasma without contreversy. Also, that ending made me cry. I'm gonna miss Larry/Ridley. I wonder where he lives? Hope he lives near a museum.

Ash+Cameron BFFs!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here