The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 11th, 2013, 05:29 AM
siiadams
Dazed and confused...typical

Nature: Quiet
Shawn, walking with Kiki, finally made it back to his dorm room. He saw Andy and Alex still there, which was both a surprise and a relief. He half-expected them to be out somewhere else so that they would have to look for them. Walking into the room, he nodded a greeting to both guys.

"Hey, guys. Are y'all ready to..." he started to ask, but the smell of cooked food wafted into the room. It smelled delicious. Looking out the window, he saw other students starting to make their way inside. Probably a special meal or something, he thought.

All of a sudden, it hit him: it was a Thanksgiving dinner for everyone. It also occurred to him that he didn't eat much at all, for he heard his stomach growling at him. He turned to the others.

"I dunno about the rest of you, but I'm starving. Do you want to head to the cafeteria or whatever and have dinner?"

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Vale Institute of Magic - Jason Barrett, Metal
Heart of Soul - Anthony "Tony" Marsh & Tabor
Adventurers In Training - Xaltin
PokeLINK - Jerrod Parker
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Eric nodded as he looked at the Ninjask, studying her. He looked at Mark's reactions as well, raising an eyebrow, but not wanting to say anything yet. "Interesting Ninjask you have there Mark. Now, you ready to battle?" He asked as he took out a pokeball and released his own Ninjask. This one was a bit bigger than Able, not by much though and another things was that it was flying rather calmly in front of Eric. "You shall be going against Adrian." He said. The Ninjask just hovered there in mid air as he looked at Able before he got into what could be considered a battle stance. His wings began to flap faster and he dashed side to side very quickly, eager to start the battle.

Eric smile at Mark, "Make the first move then. I can tell you this, your Ninjask won't stand up to Adrian." He said with a content voice.
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:09 AM
銀ヤミ
Living for Another

Nature: Lonely
BAG
Spoiler:
―Wallet―

―Medicine Pocket―
x24
x15
x05
x25
x10

―Pokéball Pocket―
x15
x1
x5

―Key Items Pocket―

TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:

Healthy

Held Item(s):

Chapter Two:
New Beginnings

Part One

Wow... That all just happened. After Ace left, she called the champion a 'Goth Girl' and both Hei and himself 'kids'... What. "Kids? I'm pretty sure we're a lot older than her..." He scratched the back of his head (holding Hope with his left arm) in confusion. Seriously, what the heck was that? He sighed slightly, shaking his head. "Guess that means I've yet to make a friend here. Oh well... It's only day one, I suppose." Shaking the thought away, Ty decided to just start walking, heading for the cafeteria. Seriously, what the heck was that?

Fixed Float!
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:36 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Mountains

Mana watched the conversation coming to an end. Valorie didn't pay attention to Mark and there was this girl next to him who seemed to be judging everyone, that's what her face said atleast. Her expression showed that she didn't like Valorie so much too. Everyone left, Valorie first at her Dragonite, then Mark and the girl and the boy on their salamence. Drake, Kilik and Mana were the only ones left there with Drake's dragons. Drake told Kilik he could fly away on Zeal because the dragon could find his own way back home.

Drake mentioned he would go to the infirmary to see how Valorie was doing and immediately turned his gaze to Mana. Mana glanced back at him and remembered he asked her to come with him earlier, because he was probably going to ask her questions. "I-I'm coming as well…" Mana said after she sighed, she was ready to expose her secret. "Kilik? Could you please come as well? There is something I want to ask both of you…" Mana glanced at Kilik, and then walked over to Drake. "Shall we?" Mana tried to smile, but was kind of upset about today.

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Alice's room

Roxas felt Alice's head resting on his shoulder and instead of looking all happy and blushing, his face turned sadly as he thought about how Alice would react once she found out about his "little secret". He decided he would fake his smile for awhile so Alice wouldn't be sad, right now it was thanksgiving and it was most likely that he was gonna spend it with her. He wouldn't leave a sick girl on her own. Roxas pecked he head and suddenly his face turned all red as his "coolness" had dropped. It was just way too hard to be cool in situations like this. For today he wanted to forget that he was a Team Rocket member, just for today!

Roxas held another spoon with tomato soup forward her mouth and tried to make her swallow it. "Feeling any better already?" Roxas asked her out of concern.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by PinkSapphire; January 11th, 2013 at 12:32 PM.
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
Able was already annoyed by the other Ninjask. She's done nothing but fail almost every match so far. She couldn't get the hint as to why though. She'd show this other Ninjask the better of the two. Able flew around quickly, mimicking Adrian's movements, stareing at him with a little bit of admeration. He was a bit bigger then Able and looked like he had been in battle several times before. That was what Able wanted to be like.

"Comon big guy! Lets see you catch up to me chump!" Able taunted as she readied herself.

"Able! Use Swords Dance!" Mark called out. As usual, Able obeyed for now. She'd wait to see if things went well but if they didn't... she'd rebel against Mark and do her own thing... that was when things got messy.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.

Nature: Naughty

Gwen Deallus.

As she made her way back across the plains between Oak Town and the academy, Gwen's backpack was significantly heavier than before. She had spent the last hour shopping in Oak Town and had also spent the majority of her money.
Gwen had set out with the intention to purchase a digital camera, a map and new winter coat, all of which she had managed to acquire relatively easily in the town. During the hunt, she had also come across a TM store and after a good 15 minutes browsing the store, deciding she was impressed with the selection on offer, she had purchased a TM to teach the move 'ice fang'.

Spoiler:

Gwen, in her new jacket.

The result of which was that unlike her backpack, Gwen's wallet was feeling a lot lighter.

Gwen realized that the light was beginning to wane, as her and Amber were about half way back to the academy.
"We should try to get back soon, theres a big thanksgiving meal tonight in the cafeteria, it would be a good way to meet some of the other members of Raikou dorm...." she mused, aloud.
Amber however, was not paying attention. Her hackles were raised, her feet were planted firmly on the ground and she was emitting a low growl at the pokemon who had been following them.

The small blue pokemon, raised it's short trunk and tooted happily. It then curled into a ball and rolled towards Amber at an alarming velocity.

"Amber, sucker-punch!" shouted Gwen, before she even had time to fully contemplate the situation.

The Poochyena Amber, lunged to the side out of the Phanpy's path and swung a fierce blow directly into her opponents flank. Bewildered, Phanpy shook it's head and tried to locate the Poochyena, this however proved to be a difficult task as Amber had sprung behind the Phanpy as soon as she had hit it.

"Don't let up Amber, hit it with a bite before it can recover!"

Amber complied, and launched herself at the unaware Phanpy. Her fangs clamped on the Phanpy's back and it tooted in objection, then rolled itself into a defensive ball, and tried to roll away from this fiercer than expected onslaught.

"Oh no you don't! Amber, finish this with a howl, then a tackle!" Shouted the confident red-headed trainer.

Amber let out a surprisingly loud and intimidating howl, launched herself fearlessly at the Phanpy and smashed into it with a deep thud.

Phanpy let out a weak toot and tried to roll onto it's stubby legs, but before it could do anything it was absorbed in red light emitting from the premier ball thrown by Gwen.

The white sphere rocked gently, flashed twice and then remained stationary.
Amber walked over and sniffed the ball curiously.

Ten minutes later, and Gwen was introducing Phanpy to Amber, at first Phanpy was alarmed and tried to roll away from the Poochyena. This was understandable considering the events which had just unfolded, but after Amber had yapped a few times, and then lay down to show she was not a threat, Gwen was able to administer the Phanpy with a potion to heal it's wounds. This done, the Phanpy happily tooted at Gwen and Amber, before Gwen returned Phanpy to it's ball.

"Well done Amber, I'm proud of you, lets get going, it's not getting any lighter, and the thanksgiving meal had probably already started."

Gwen pushed her glasses up with a finger, and continued towards the academy.

It only took ten more minutes until she was walking in through the main gate. At some point on the way Gwen had broken into a jog, and Amber managed to run alongside with little effort. Slowing her pace as they entered the building, they were struck by the delicious smells coming from the cafeteria.
"Damn that smells good..." muttered Gwen.
"I think you might need to return to your ball Amber, it's probably quite crowded in there, even without everyones pokemon running around. I'll save you some food, promise." she added, before returning the Poochyena to her greatball.

Gwen quickly found a seat in the cafeteria, it looked like she was still rather early, as most of the seats were empty, at least there was no one either side of her when she sat down.

Re-arranging her glasses, she thought to herself:
"Hmm, I do hope that whoever sits next to me is in Raikou dorm, although even if they aren't I can still introduce myself and ask some of the questions I've been wondering about the academy.."

Last edited by Somniac; January 11th, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Adrian silently stared at Able and as the battle started the Ninjask just... stared. He didn't bother to talk back, but it seemed he was studying her, inspecting her as he hovered there. His wings flapped about calmly even as she shouted her taunts at him. He just stared, every so often blinking, but for the most part he seemed to be in a somber and calm state.

Eric watched Mark and more specifically Able. For the most part the two seemed to be working as one. Now then, what would happen if he just put a bit of strain on that relationship? "Adrian, defense mechanic two." Eric said as the Ninjask stared to Able, training his eyes on her. He would slowly build up the tension between the two, see where Able's cracking point was.
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Having her mouth full of tomato soup, the only way Alice could reply to Roxas' question was body language. She got her head off Roxas' shoulder and nodded, then rested it there again, swallowing the soup.

"Yup, thank you Roxas...I-I don't know why you're doing all this...since w-we barely know each other...but thank you for everything~"

All of a sudden, Alice closed her eyes and made herself more confortable, wrapping her arms around Roxas and moving her head a little bit. She looked as if she was having the most amazing dream ever as she snuggled into her caretaker; however one couldn't tell if she was actually dreaming or just comfortable holding him tight.

"You're so sweet~" she added, probably unaware of it.
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:27 PM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Alice's room

Roxas got all red when Alice spit out the words "You're sweet". She even snuggled into him and wrapped her arms around him! Roxas slowly put the dish with tomato soup on the ground and wrapped his arms around her as well. Right now he was afraid he couldn't control hisself anymore, but he knew he had to or else she would get scared of him. He is a men afterall, she would probably think he was trying to harass her.

But it was too late for the poor boy, his manly emotions took him over as he leaned into her, attemptin to kiss her. But as soon as he realized it he took out an asperin he had been carrying around and stuffed it into his mouth before gently touching her lips with his. Ofcourse his red face was feeling really hot right now. They only had meet two days ago and he was kissing her already. badass Roxas!
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Megaman765

Able was ignored! She hated when she was ignored. She wanted to take this Ninjask down! Able was ready to strike... but Mark wanted to stall a bit longer. He wasn't sure what Eric has planned but he was willing to take advantage of the moment. But... of course, the idea was to lose right? Maybe Adrian was capable of handling itself... Mark wanted to at least look like he was trying!

"...Swords Dance! Once more!" Mark said. Able was growing unsure now... why wait? Adrian was wide open! But she was beginning to remember a similar situation with her last opponent involving detect... perhaps she was starting to get the hint? Either way, she used swords dance once more, slowly growing to the point where she felt like she could cut through brick. Able taunted Adrian again.

"Ha! I see how it is! Too wowed that a cute little girly Ninjask is about to cream you! Quit stalling and fight!" Able yelled out, kind of hypocritical since she was stalling as well, for now anyways.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:38 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Cynthia

Cynthia ignored Ace's comment, although she did blink at the fact that Ace swept Olivia up in a bridal hold, and dragged Hei behind a few trees. Hei obliged and allowed herself to be dragged, although she smirked at the receding people.

Cynthia let go of Hei as soon as they were out of sight.

"Breaking up with me already?" deadpanned Hei with a smirk. "I'm heartbroken."

Cynthia rolled her eyes before getting serious. "It's Thanksgiving."

"So?"

"Are you going to let Bai out?"

"Aw, ya don't want me around anymore?"

Cynthia sighed. "Think of what Bai would feel if she missed Thanksgiving."

"Happy," answered Hei to the rhetorical question. At Cynthia's surprised expression, Hei scowled. "Bai...Thanksgiving shouldn't really have a positive conentation to Bai, even if she is in denial as to what her mum did to her."

Cynthia was hesitant. None of Bai's personalities, even Bai, ever mentioned about their, Bai's, past. Cynthia didn't want to ask, Bai's past was her own, and all that she knew was that Hei was the first personality to show up. She had also noticed the burn scar when she saw Bai for the first time, but Cynthia still didn't feel close enough to ask.

Hei sensed Cynthia's hesitance and softened slightly, although she still seemed rather angry. "Don't worry 'bout it. Just...don't ask Bai. She wouldn't be able to answer your questions well."

Hei was a little rough around the edges, but it was obvious that she cared for Bai despite all the times Hei insulted her.

Cynthia nodded. "I won't."

Hei smirked. "Happy Thanksgiving."

"Happy Thanksgiving," Cynthia said in return.

Hei's eyes closed and she fell bonelessly. Thankfully, due to their close proximity, Cynthia caught Hei before she hit the ground. Deciding that it was smart to start moving to the Academy before it go too dark as it might take awhile for Bai to wake up, Cynthia managed to get Bai on her back, piggy-back riding, and started off.

They had passed the Pokemon Center, close to the dining hall where Thanksgiving dinner was going to be held, when Bai shifted.

“Where am I?” mumbled Bai into Cynthia’s hair.

“We’re about to go to the dining hall for Thanksgiving dinner,” answered Cynthia.

“How much did I miss?” asked Bai, still mumbling.

“Few hours.”

“Who?”

“Hei. She met two students and a potential groomer. Offered to take in a pokemon egg that didn’t have a home.”

Cynthia listened to the silence for a few moments. How strange did it feel to wake up in a place unknown, unsure what another you had done or met. Cynthia was sure that she would not have adjusted so well.

In actuality, most people suffering from DID didn’t even know that it was abnormal to lose time and appear in a different place. Cynthia met Bai when she had already known about her condition and accepted it. That was why Bai was so well-adjusted.

Bai finally spoke. “Can you let me down?”

Cynthia stopped, a few blocks from the dining hall, and let Bai down.

“Do you want to go?” asked Cynthia, worried. “We don’t have to if you aren’t feeling well.”

“I’m fine,” said Bai, although she was still obviously out of sorts to Cynthia. “I’m starving, actually. I would rather eat than sleep.”

“Okay,” Cynthia agreed.

Despite their will to go to the dinner, neither of them moved as Bai seemed hesitant about something.

“...Cynthia?” Bai finally asked.

“Yes, Bai?”

A few seconds. “Never mind.” A smile. “Let’s hurry up before all the good food is gone.”

Cynthia nodded and watched Bai walk off. She sighed.

I wish Bai would trust me enough to share her feelings and past, Cynthia thought before walking after Bai.

OOC: We’re watching a movie about DID, fictional but based on a true story, in Psychology class. I’m probably letting the movie affect the mood of my posts. XD

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old January 11th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Eric smirked as he saw that Able was starting to stress. Her wings were flapping faster and she seemed to try and taunt Adrian that just hovered there, his eyes trained on the female. "Defense mechanic three." Eric commanded as suddenly Adrian's body shined out a bright white light. Eric had to close his eyes so the Flash didn't affect his own vision. Yes, this would work great. He was sure Adrian could pull this off easily enough. The Ninjask still hovered in the same spot as the Flash dissipated, but with the same somber attitude. He wasn't trying to be mean... or was he?
Old January 11th, 2013, 01:47 PM
TheUglyDucklett
Quack.

Send a message via Skype™ to TheUglyDucklett
Haru groaned slightly as he trudged away from the harbor. At first he wondered if he left anything behind on the boat that ferried him to the island, but his aching back told him that he hadn't misplaced a thing. He had no choice but to lug his backpack full of just about everything he owned in life. He didn't want to impose upon the secret base in case the original owner finally returned. Although, a solid 1500 poke was left behind with a thank you note underneath. There was no telling if the person would ever return, but at least they would know the gratitude that Haru had for the living place being there.

Besides, there was going to be a bed and living space waiting for him! He wasn't sure if he'd be sharing the room with others, but a place to sleep is a place to sleep. If he couldn't deal with the people there was always the possibility of making his own secret base. He'd need to find A TM or a pokemon that knew Secret Power, but he figured the academy's store would have what he would be looking for.

"Swa... Swaaa..." Icarus, Haru's Swablu, strained as he tried to help his trainer. Claws gripping at the backpack and wings flapping, he tried to lift the pack a little to lighten the burden on Haru's back. The boy was grateful, but he reached behind himself and grabbed the bird pokemon.

"Icarus, don't hurt yourself. You know I can handle this," Haru cooed as he placed the bird on top of his head. The boy smiled a facade as Icarus relaxed his body and roosted on his favorite place in the world; Haru could manage the burden on his back, but he very well didn't like it. Fending for himself made the boy hardy and slightly stronger than average, but all that weight was a lot to hump. On the other hand, his Kirlia had exhausted herself using her psychic abilities to help Haru with a majority of the packing and carrying to the boat. He could at least finish the rest of the way to the Raikou dorm (a yellow bandanna was wrapped around his arm to signify what dorm he was looking for in case some student decided to take pity on him and help him find his room). He was at least glad that his Growlithe was helping with the security detail. Kaiser was walking alongside the boy and kept a lookout for Rattata and other pokemon known to try and steal from unsuspecting trainers. Then again, it was mostly an excuse to bark at anything that moved.

A few minutes later a scent caught his nose. Haru sighed heavily as he identified it as thanksgiving food. He was hungry, the heavy lifting he was doing multiplied the feeling, but as a flying-type enthusiast he found it kinda weird to participate in eating a stuffed bird. Icarus was also a little hesitant each time he did eat poultry, so he wasn't sure how the little bird would feel watching other students eat a giant stuffed bird (Icarus shivered a little; as if he could read the boy's mind and knew what he was thinking). Maybe he could order room service or something? Did they have that here?

Haru sighed again, but this time with relief. He had made it through the clearing onto the school grounds. A bunch of students were walking to the same place: probably the mess hall. Almost blending into the crowd, the boy stood upright and tried to make it look like he wasn't being crushed under the weight of his own stuff.

OOC: If anyone wants to jump in it's cool. Help, laugh, or take pity; any is fine :b
Old January 11th, 2013, 01:51 PM
<Challenger>
Live with the flow, baby!

Nature: Jolly
Haru yawned and woke up with an open book, half-finished of course, open across his face. He tossed the book onto the nearby table and stood up quickly. "How long was I out?" He said loudly to no one in particular, only to be shushed by a nearby librarian. "Sorry." He said at the same volume, but then caught himself. "Sorry." He said again quietly. He then studied his surroundings and noticed that nobody was around. The librarian had wandered off. Is it safe to do it? He asked himself. He hadn't done it since he arrived on the island. It's safe. He said to himself. Haru glanced around and noticed that no one was watching, and begin to climb the vast book shelf closest to him. When he reached the top, he began leaping to other book shelves clumsily. He finally reached the farthest corner and pulled out his ukelele (or however the frig you spell it) from his back pack. It was time to write a love song.

"Guys who don't appreciate a nice set of hips are about as good as preschoolers."
Old January 11th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Jbsundown

Ryan Newson

Ryan had been lying on his bed when he heard some people walking past his room. He got up and looked out of the window, seeing that some children were walking off to the cafeteria. Ryan wondered what people would be doing at this time. Then it hit him. Thanksgiving! Ryan wasn't a hugely sociable person, however he thought it polite to go to the thanksgiving celebrations and felt it was his 'duty' as a member of staff.
So Ryan went to the bathroom, showered, got on some fresh clothes then stepped outside of his door.

Ryan was walking to the cafeteria whilst thinking about what to do for tomorrow for his lesson. He had done a lesson on Lugia, his favourite legendary, but what next? The thought seemed to plague Ryan's mind and he couldn't rid himself of it.
Eventually, Ryan came to the cafeteria. He walked over to where the food was being served and got himself a moderately well piled plate. He had: Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Vegetables, Stuffing, Cornbread, Sweet potato casserole and gravy. After filling his plate to a size that seemed reasonable, he walked over to a solitary table and sat down. Looking around he observed his surroundings and watched as more and more people came into the cafeteria.

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old January 11th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Indigo Wave - Close to the Shore -> ???

This was great. Just great. Fantastic even. Without any clue as to how, Indigo had absolutely no idea where he was now. He's spent the past while managing to completely miss Oak Town and had somehow managed to become completely lost in the twilight, wandering into an open building. He must have been reading Bright's map wrong, because he had travelled far further than he should have. If anyone could see him now, they'd laugh at him for sure. It was pathetic. He had wandered for the best part of ten minutes when he finally came to an area with some form of life within. The problem was, there were too /many/ people...

Indigo scanned the room, trying to see if anyone else was on their own. Most of the students were accompanied. Of course, Indigo would make no attempt to talk to /those/ people. They'd all stare at him or something like that... Spotting one girl(Gwen) sitting alone, Indigo immediately thought about asking her if he could sit down with her, but stopped when he noticed her adjusting the spectacles on her face. Was she waiting for someone? That was probably the case, and he didn't want to be bothersome. Feeling insecure about the whole prospect, he just stood there in the middle of the canteen doing nothing but looking around, taking a glance at Gwen every so often. When no one came for a short while, Indigo finally decided to stop standing around like a moron and walked to Gwen, standing behind the chair opposite her.

"Sorry to bother you, but is this seat taken?" Indigo enquired politely as he could.

He didn't know this girl at all. For all he knew she could be completely rotten on the inside. It could also be true that this girl was the nicest person in the world. So for now, probably not a great idea to immediately treat her like total garbage. As Bright had said last time Indigo had seen his big brother: "Not everyone's out to act in a nasty manner towards you, little brother. Even so, just don't be too trusting." The words had stuck with the younger sibling, even if Indigo had figured that out ever since the... Incident.

Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy nodded to Shawn, standing up rather quickly. Upon doing so he felt a rush of blood to his legs and nearly fell over. Only barely managing to steady himself using the bed behind him, Andy looked up at Shawn and smiled. He plucked his bag from the bed and slung it over his shoulder, preparing himself to leave the room. Andy was sure he'd be back again sometime, but hopefully when that moment came it wouldn't be for the same reason as today.

"Let's get going then, no time to waste!" Andy laughed, finally feeling back in control. "Adventure awaits us guys, let's make the most of the night and see if we can get a few battles in while we're at it!" He could barely contain his excitement, for whatever reason, he just felt so /alive/ again!
-- Synth

Last edited by Batel; January 11th, 2013 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 11th, 2013, 03:49 PM
igotpokeballz
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
Cecil was daydreaming about home and what his parents could be doing this Thanksgiving. Cecil sighed out of boredom. “When is the nurse gonna be done,”Cecil wondered. Just then, he saw Haunter float out of the room and approach Cecil. “it's about time,”said Cecil,“now, lets get to the cafeteria and fast-”

“Wait,” the nurse called Cecil,“you mustn't forget your other pokemon”

“O-oh, thanks,”Cecil said embarrased by his mistake

“Well,”the nurse laughed,“try being a little more responsible next time.”

“uh....right,”Cecil replied as nurse waved to him as he walked out the door.

Both Cecil and Haunter dashed across the island, hoping to arrive to the dinner party on time. The sky was a pretty pinkish orange while the sun was almost completely set in the sky. They were still running until they saw the academy's cafeteria.They stopped running to catch their breath and relax when they get inside. “were.....here....Haunter..... Just....keep...walking,”said Cecil out of breath.

As they got inside the building, he saw lots of tables set up for the loads 9f people he saw there to eat and chat as well. “I think we'll just sit at a table by ourselves,”said Cecil. He walked over to get some food for him and Haunter as well and sat down at one of the tables.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.

Gwen Deallus.

"Sorry to bother you, but is this seat taken?"

The words shook Gwen out of her private thoughts and she looked up to see a dark haired boy standing opposite her. She stared at him for a moment in silence before she realized that he had asked her something.
Gwen typical of her, had not been paying attention and completely missed what he had said. He stood there, gesturing at the chair, and looking at her inquisitively.

She took a gamble and guessed that he was asking if the chair was reserved for someone.

"Uh.. feel free" she said finally.

A moments pause and then she added;

"I'm Gwen, new here... you?"

"Hardly the most eloquent sentence you have ever produced Gwen..." she thought to herself,

"still... it was by no means the worst thing I've ever said whilst flustered. I mean, there was that time I accidentally called that middle aged lady a young boy... Oh and that whole fiasco with that policewoman who thought I was making fun of her... sheesh, I really do get myself into trouble someti-"

She realized that she had retreated into private thoughts again, and abruptly stopped them, focusing instead on the boy in front of her, should he say anything more.

She adjusted her glasses again and ruffled her hair, always a tell-tale sign that she was flustered. Gwen then realized that she had squinted tightly and pulled a goofy face whilst doing so, and mentally scolded herself.
She looked at the boy in front of her and smiled; hoping that she hadn't just scared off the first person to initiate conversation with her since she had arrived at the academy.
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

I looked around the nearly empty forest and heard my stomach growl loudly and I giggled. Pikachu giggled lightly and slightly shocked me and then thought about the Haunter. Lulu and Oshawott were conversing among themselves. Suddenly a Spearow started pecking Lulu. Oshawotts eyes widened and let loose a torrent of water from its mouth and hit the Spearow dead on and knocked it backwards. Lulu looked at Oshawott and her eyes slightly glistened. Waldo saw the Spearow charge towards Lulu again and it grabbed the Schalop from it's chest and slashed the Spearow and it fainted after that. All of a sudden Waldo started glowing and started to grow. Suddenly it turned into a completely different Pokemon it had evolved into a Dewott.

"Woah Waldo you evolved. That's awesome. Let's go to the cafeteria and eat?" I asked and all of my Pokemon jumped out of glee and we started walking to the Cafeteria. After about 15 minutes we arrived at the cafeteria and walked in and Pikachu saw Haunter. Pikachu ran towards haunter and Cecil and I followed behind Sparks.

"Hey Cecil funny running into you here"
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:42 PM
TheUglyDucklett
Quack.

Haru found himself walking along the side of the academy. Unsure of where he was, he peered inside a nearby window. It appeared that he was outside the library, but no one appeared to be inside. Not even the librarian, but he figured that the person on duty left to get some dinner. With a tired grunt he carefully slid his arms out from around the straps of his backpack and stepped forward as the bag hit the ground with an audible thump. Kaiser began barking as his trainer fell back and sat on the ground. Icarus woke up from its daze and looked over at the fire-type.

"Quiet down, Kaiser," Haru said as he pat the top of the Growlithe's head, "I'm okay, I just need a break." It felt almost impossible to feel and move his arms. The coordination felt so off he was worried that he was going to smack Kaiser with a wrong move. The sooner he could just get to his room and nap (or pass out; whichever would be more accurate) the better he'd feel. It was going to be difficult getting back up on his own until he got feeling back. At the same time his stomach was growling as it too made the boy uncomfortable. It felt like miniature blades were poking at his sides. He knew he should have bought snacks for the trip over, but he had no more room to store things... At this point I'd even settle for the Thanksgiving food.

A pokeball around the boy's belt expanded on its own. A moment later a shimmering white light appeared in front of him. It contrasted with the incoming night's sky. In a flash, Luna appeared and patted her trainer on the shoulder. She started addressing Kaiser and Icarus. The three pokemon communicated together while their trainer looked around at them wondering what they were up to.

With a simultaneous cry, the three pokemon broke away from their trainer and began dashing away. "Hey, wait you guys!! Where are you go--" Haru spoke up. He tried to reach his hand out and command them to come back, but a sharper pain caught his torso. Lurching so fast caused his lower torso to cramp up. Shaking off the pain, he wrapped one arm around the front of his body and used the other to try and get himself up off the ground. He made no progress as the three turned the corner.

Last edited by TheUglyDucklett; January 11th, 2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:55 PM
<Challenger>

Haru was disturbed from his sick song writing session by a cry. "Hey come back!" He realized someone was in here....and they knew where he was! He quickly slid his ukulele in his backpack, folded the sheet with his song lyrics and chords, put it in his pocket, and clambered down the massive bookshelf. He fell the last few feet and landed on his back. The next thing he knew, three pokemon were coming his way. "AH CRAP!" He managed to roll out of their way. Somebody must be chasing these guys around. He chuckled to himself. Haha. Poor sucker. He turned around and saw a boy running down the aisle. "Hey buster. Hold up a second. I'm assuming those were your pokemon." He held him up as he ran past. He held out his hand in greeting. "Who are you?"

"Guys who don't appreciate a nice set of hips are about as good as preschoolers."
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:29 PM
TheUglyDucklett
Quack.

"Hey buster. Hold up a second. I'm assuming those were your pokemon." The other boy said as he stopped Haru. He had held out his hand in greeting. "Who are you?"

Being forced to stop, Haru flinched as his sudden stop allowed the pain to catch up up with him. He'd be angry, but he was too concerned with his three pokemon to care about his stop. There was no telling what kind of trouble they could get themselves into; after all he had imparted some of his prankster knowledge onto them. He was sure that they wouldn't act up on the first day, but there was room for error.

Attention returning to the other boy, Haru hastily shook his hand and tried to continue on his way. "Haru. Haru Windsong," Haru stated, though being blunt, "I'd love to stay and chat but I have to make sure those three don't cause trouble.

Pokemon Trio: Thanksgiving Teamwork!!

Luna, Kaiser and Icarus carefully looked from around the corner to spy on the mess hall. Surveying the room, they located several places where people had yet to settle down and eat. One particular meal, waiting on top of an empty table, was particularly close. Nodding to themselves, the three pokemon charged in and broke ranks within the hall.

Luna dashed for the table and hopped up onto the table. Channeling energy, crackling psychic hands appeared and grabbed hold of the poultry. With one tug she ripped off a leg and brought it to her real hand to hold. Looking down at the sides, she grabbed a couple ears of corn and a "handful" of biscuits.

Icarus flew to a nearby punch bowl full of cider. Lifting the ladle he carefully poured the drink into a cup. Setting the ladle back, he carefully picked the drink up with his beak and made his way to the table.

Kaiser ran to the plates and managed to find a free one that was not stacked. Biting it, he carried it to the table and signaled Luna that he was on the ground. Smirking, Luna extended her Psyshock hands to the plate and placed the food onto it. Jumping down from the table, she grabbed the plate from Kaiser and placed the leg on top. By that time Icarus also returned successful and handed the cup of cider off to Luna. Regrouped and ignorant of their surroundings, the three pokemon once again charged and headed back to Haru.

Last edited by TheUglyDucklett; January 12th, 2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:40 PM
<Challenger>

Haru laughed like a mad man. "No freaking way! My name is Haru too! Haru Hatake!" This was awesome! He met someone with the same name! "Allow me to help." He dispatched Void to go retrieve the trio of pokemon. If anyone was friendly enough to persuade three pokemon to come back, it was Void. "Go find Haru's pokemon." When the Munchlax poked his pokeballs, he laughed. "No, not ME Haru. Him Haru." He pointed at Windsong. The Munchlax ran off to go find Haru's pokemon...Not Hatake's. "Don't worry. Void will find them. If he can't, no one can. The guy's too friendly for his own good." He chuckled again. "Those pokemon of yours are real live wires. Mine are like that too."

Old January 11th, 2013, 08:55 PM
igotpokeballz
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
Cecil wasn't very hungry. He poked at his cranberry sauce, making it jiggle with every touch of his fork. Suddenly, he looked toward the entrance of the cafeteria at a trainer. He looked familiar, but what really drove his attention to him was his Oshawott. It was glowing! No.....it was evolving! His pokemon white glow stopped, revealing a newer, taller creature. It appeared to be a Dewott! Cecil quickly looked away trying not to draw any attention between him and the familiar trainer. Cecil looked over at Haunter, who was wolfing down his food and asked the ghost pokemon, “er...who is he again? Wasn't he that guy that showed me to the dorms?” Haunter just shrugged and began to eat like a pig once again,“ugh, your hopeless,” said Cecil as he face palmed himself.“Oh,” Cecil suddenly remembered,“Rafael! Yeah that was his na-” Cecil cut himself off when he noticed he shouted that out loud. So much for not drawing attention. Cecil began to look down at his food with his cheecks burning red with embarrassment. He slowly began to reconsider eating that cranberry sauce.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Megaman765

Mark and Able shielded their eyes once the blinding flash beamed from Adrian. Able remembered this situation... except she was confused last time! This was a serious case of Deja Vu and she hated it! Meanwhile, this was still a perfect opprotunity for Mark to make a full set up! One more swords dance and Able would probably be able to defeat Adrian in one hit!... that is... if it were around a similar level. For all Mark knew, this Ninjask was thirty levels above Able's! And he wouldn't be surprised. Adrian looked very seasoned. Still, he wanted to put up a fight. Despite that this was supposed to be staged.

"Alright Able. One more time! Use-"

Able ignored Mark and went in for a Slash attack. She didn't need to stall anymore, she thought. It was time to strike! If this Ninjask wasn't going to attack then she would.

"Darn it Able!" Mark said as she moved in for the attack. Unfortunately, Able would end up missing her attack...

(In Box)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links