The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Sinstroke

As most have mentioned Eeveelutions are needed in this game, (Ghost type please!!) but I was also thinking maybe a 4 stage evolution process would be neat, and can we just give Scyther another evolution that doesn't look like a retarded Version of Spongebobs' Mr Crab?

Pokémon White 2 FC: 0906 0928 4904

3DS Jin :0791-2237-8372
3DS XL Josh :4425-1502-7942
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:56 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Maybe we can get a Dragon eeveelution and second evolutions for that one and the other pre existing eeveelutions where they gain a secondary type (from the physical side)

ORAS have been confirmed Remakes by Nintendo, they aren't Sequels so let go of that idea people.
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
I started typing out a list of the pokemon I wanted to see evolve, but it became too big.

Really I would like to see pokemon like Seviper, Mawile, Chatot, Dunsparce evolving just to give them more attention. Also I'd like to see Weezing evolve because I used him in White 2 and although I love him he was the weak link.
Old January 11th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Wobbu

Nature: Relaxed
An evolution for Tentacruel and Castform would be cool.
Also, Kangaskhan is in need of a prevo.
Old January 11th, 2013, 01:31 PM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
I hope Chimecho can get a final form, it still seems a little over shadowed by other Pokemon.
You've clearly never seen my Chimecho.
But yes, I'd like to see an evolution for Pokemon that don't evolve, like Dunsparce and Torkoal. A Fire/Steel Torkoal evolution would be really cool.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Hyrule Warriors and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

☆ Currently playing: Pokémon Platinum and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old January 11th, 2013, 01:52 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I'd like to see a pre-evolution linking Tauros and Miltank. I've been waiting for it for a long time.
Old January 11th, 2013, 02:02 PM
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1

Eeveelutions would be nice. It seems like they introduce some every "even" number generation.

ex: 2>4>6
so who knows?
Old January 11th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Pingouin7
¬‿¬
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
Eeveelutions would be nice. It seems like they introduce some every "even" number generation.

ex: 2>4>6
so who knows?
They introduced three eevee evolutions in Gen I.
Old January 11th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totodile42 View Post

You've clearly never seen my Chimecho. ;)
But yes, I'd like to see an evolution for Pokemon that don't evolve, like Dunsparce and Torkoal. A Fire/Steel Torkoal evolution would be really cool.
Fire/Steel Torkoal? I'm all for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
Bar Gen I, every new Eeveelution that has come out has occurred during the even numbered generation. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a permanent pattern, but it's an interesting one. Perhaps mere coincidence. Due to all the Eevee promotion that has been happening, however, I think there's a slight chance we may actually see a new Eeveelution.

I, for one, would love to see a Flying-type Eeveelution. Shaymin's Sky Form gave me hope that a Flying Eevee could turn out pretty cool.
Old January 11th, 2013, 02:40 PM
igotpokeballz
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totodile42 View Post

You've clearly never seen my Chimecho.
just sayin, a fire/steel type would be EXTREMELY weak against ground types :/

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotpokeballz View Post
just sayin, a fire/steel type would be EXTREMELY weak against ground types :/
Well that's not really an issue, some Pokemon do have 4x weaknesses and that's okay, however it would remove its SR weakness, so that's definitely a good thing! Also Heatran has that typing and it's in OU even. However ya, Torkoal evolution would be quite fun. :3
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:01 PM
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
I meant new ones. Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon aren't counted because they're part of the original 151.
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Sirius
Wrong Thread.

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
Fire/Steel Torkoal? I'm all for it.

Bar Gen I, every new Eeveelution that has come out has occurred during the even numbered generation. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a permanent pattern, but it's an interesting one. Perhaps mere coincidence. Due to all the Eevee promotion that has been happening, however, I think there's a slight chance we may actually see a new Eeveelution.

I, for one, would love to see a Flying-type Eeveelution. Shaymin's Sky Form gave me hope that a Flying Eevee could turn out pretty cool.
I myself would like to see a Fighting and a Steel eeveelutions in Gen 6.

Old January 11th, 2013, 07:12 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

I hope if Torcoal evolves into a Fire/Steel it'll have solid rock as an abilty or a steel version of it to reduce that x 4 weakness.

Also Camerupt should get a evolution. It can have even bigger volcanos with exploding magma...maybe evolve it by having it hold Magmarizer plus knowing Erupt and leveling up in a certain mountain.

ORAS have been confirmed Remakes by Nintendo, they aren't Sequels so let go of that idea people.
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Victini

I don't want to parrot but I already know it's been stated.
I just hope my evidence to the idea hasn't been already.

Personally I believe at least one new Eeveelution is going to arise. It's been evidenced by the anime to me.

Virgil owns every Eeveelution, including an unevolved Eevee. If you think about it, it sort of leaves an opening for a new evolution. Virgil might return in Gen 6 with his Eevee evolved, similar to how May and Sakura came back with 'new' (at the time) evolutions of their Eevee ; into Glaceon and Espeon respectively. It seems to be a pattern for the anime.

The Eevee arc and strange amount of attention on Eevee and it's evolutions seems rather... suspicious. ;3 We'll see, I guess!
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:10 AM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsziede View Post
An evolution for Tentacruel and Castform would be cool.
Also, Kangaskhan is in need of a prevo.
Castform sounds like an interesting idea.

Well its probably gonna stay the gimmick weather pokemon...but imagine what it could evolve into.
Lets say it kept a forme and type after evolution akin to Wormadam.
Then its ability wouldn't be Forecast anymore obviously...which would make room for Drought/Drizzle/Snow Warning.
That way we would have a primary weather inducer, that's somewhat easier to get hold of, and especially when its stats would stop being crap.
Except for not having a Sandstream forme, but hey, there's Tyranitar and Hippowdon for that.

Sun - 75 70 80 105 80 105
Rain - 75 70 80 105 105 80
Snow - 75 70 105 105 80 80
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:59 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Having a Torkoal evolution with a Fire/Steel typing would be great. Just look at Heatran and how successful it is. You could always give it an air balloon. Plus Eviolite Torkoal would be Awesome.
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I hope if Torcoal evolves into a Fire/Steel it'll have solid rock as an abilty or a steel version of it to reduce that x 4 weakness.

Also Camerupt should get a evolution. It can have even bigger volcanos with exploding magma...maybe evolve it by having it hold Magmarizer plus knowing Erupt and leveling up in a certain mountain.
Camerupt evo is kind of hard to see. XD; Like I would not be opposed at all to it but it evolving, isn't it already kind of a gigantic volcano, making it larger might look just a little "off"??
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Camerupt evo is kind of hard to see. XD; Like I would not be opposed at all to it but it evolving, isn't it already kind of a gigantic volcano, making it larger might look just a little "off"??
Then again, Magmar and Rhydon looked like they seemed like the tanks. Then Rhyperior and Marmortar appeared. So, I wouldn't exactly scratch out that possability. That would look pretty cool.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:23 AM
Miss Anne Thrope
Disgusted

Nature: Bold
I'm hoping for a pre-evo of Miltank and Tauros.
More eeveelutions will come, I think.
I think some non-evolving Pokemon will get some evolutions. Mawhile, Zangoose, Audino, Corsola, and such.
I have heard many people wonder if Kangaskhan is related to Cubone and Marowak. Perhaps whatever Pokemon is in Kangaskhan's pouch will be identified as evolving into Cubone. It would certainly be interesting.
http://media.beta.photobucket.com/us...g.html?filters[term]=cubone%20a%20kangaskhan&filters[primary]=images
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...nt-d34ejtb.jpg

I think some Pokemon that only evolve once will get either a pre-evolution or an evolution, depending on how baby-ish the first evolution is.
For example, Poochyena looks like a puppy and I don't think they could make a pre-evo for it. So they could make an evolution for Mightyena.
Sneasel doesn't look young at all, it even stood as a non-evolving Pokemon for awhile. They could definitely make a baby for the Weavile line.
Old January 12th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Chaos Fork
So I heard you liek Mudkipz

Maybe an evolution for galvantula and make it dark bug or dark electric

My NEW black 2 FC: 0347-8844-0065
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Superfox

Well its pretty much a given that Eevee will be getting two new evolutions. The pattern so far is that every other generation since generation 2, we've gotten new Eeveelutions. Its just a matter of what types they'll be. I liked Kanon's theory that Eevee will get a new ground-type evolution that would debut under the ownership of that Eevee guy. I also hope a dragon-type evolution is one of them. It's be interesting to see how they make a mammal into a dragon-type.

I always thought that Corsola and Dugtrio could use evolutions.

For Dugtrio, it'd sorta be following in the pattern of Magneton and Magnezone. The whole "triple" concept just seems weird now and I think its about time they fused those three Dugtrio.

My Friend Safari type is Flying, with Fearow and Swanna.

Last edited by Superfox; January 12th, 2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:44 PM
swiswi18

I want pre evs./ evolutoins for skarmory & kecleon ! That'll be interesting !

•Proud Pokémon Supporter Since 1997

•Pokémon Y Friend Code: 0791-1469-0088
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Flydro
doobz

If they do include new Eeveelutions, I hope they only include two at the most. Eevee shouldn't evolve into every type because I think that would just cheapen it's trademark, but a couple more new evos couldn't hurt. Type wise Dragon should NOT be an option.. there doesn't need to be a "Drageon" or anything like that because a fox evolving into a dragon is kinda weird imo. If anything I hope they include a Ghost type (Zombieon? lol) or Steel type. Maybe a Flying type would be cool as long as it isn't too bird like, maybe it could have large wing-like ears or something instead of a bunch of feathers and a beak. But I'd like to see a Ghost type evo most, I think the game needs more Ghost types in general.

Torkoal really deserves an evolution though, a Fire/Steel would look badass. Even though it would have a 4x ground weakness, it's defense and inflicting burns could make up for that.

Another pokemon that I'd like to see evolve is Primeape. I can see it evolving into something very savage, with fangs and spike knuckles on its hands. Something brutal and caveman-ish would suit it well.

Scyther getting a branch evo would be interesting imo. Maybe into a Bug/Dark type Grim Reaper mantis with more pronounced scythes? o_o the possibilities...

*hunting:

Old January 12th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Sagiri

I would like to start seeing some Eeveelutions for the formerly all-physical types. In particular, I would love to see a Ghost and Normal Eeveelution, which actually would make a lot of sense to be introduced together. Before you say it - no, I don't count Eevee just because it's Normal type. Eevee is weaker than it's evolutions.

Later on down the road (maybe Gen VII), Ground and Flying Eeveelutions would be nice as well.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links