The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Sirius's Avatar
Sirius
Wrong Thread.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy

Advertise here
I have a feeling it'll be around the time of BW2 or a little bit after it. Reason I say that is because Gens 1 and 3 were happening at the same time and then Gens 2 and 4 were going on at the same time. So it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was on-going with Gen 5 or just barely after it.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #27    
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:44 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
Ermagsjhsk. OOPS. My fault, but yes, NO WORRIES.
Well I mean you said it was your fault....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
Can we consider the fact that the last three male protagonists all look related as a hint? -brick'd- Well, I'd say that because N kinda disappeared could be a kinda hint? If he did go to wherever XY take place... But we don't know where that is yet, epically in regards to every other region, so weak reasoning is weak.



I thought that there were a ton of hints in RSE games to the FR/LG remakes, but maybe that's just me.
There really is a strong resemblance between Hilbert and this new protagonist; something worth looking at. I do like the concept of N going to this new region inbetween BW and B2W2
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
Reply With Quote
  #28    
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Michimo's Avatar
Michimo
Princess Spectacular
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
That's why I feel that these games could easily slide right into the Gen. V two year time gap.

I don't want to mention the consistency of timelines happening in pairs, (I & III, II & IV) because BW2 and XY kinda blew away most of the speculation consistency for the games... but that still means that Gen. VI could be happening at the same time as either of the Gen. V games

Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
There really is a strong resemblance between Hilbert and this new protagonist; something worth looking at.
This could be taken as a hint that XY happens in the future, after BW2, but maybe it's just a coincidence.

Last edited by Michimo; January 11th, 2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #29    
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:02 PM
SnowpointQuincy's Avatar
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
The Original PokeDex entry for Mew say it was found in South America, but as you know, Pokemon has stoped using real-world places in-universe.

What if this is the country where Mew was discovered? Then, the scientists take mew to Cinibar Island to create Mewtwo.

It could be a WiFi download Event like the Celibi Time Travel Battle in HGSS.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30    
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Platinum Lucario's Avatar
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Hm... if I'm thinking about a timeline... these new games could actually take place a few years after the events in Pokémon Black Version 2 and White Version 2. But I'm quite unsure about the timeline for previous generations, though I know Black 2 and White 2 took place 2 years after the events in Black and White, and Gold/Silver/Crystal took place 3 years after Red/Green/Blue/Yellow.
__________________
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
Researching the NDS ROMs...

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Reply With Quote
  #31    
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:13 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post

This could be taken as a hint that XY happens in the future, after BW2, but maybe it's just a coincidence.
I really hope the resemblance isn't due to GF being lazy with the design. It seems like we might be able to customize our characters regardless so we'll see about that
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
Reply With Quote
  #32    
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Michimo's Avatar
Michimo
Princess Spectacular
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
I really hope the resemblance isn't due to GF being lazy with the design. It seems like we might be able to customize our characters regardless so we'll see about that
Ugh, I really hope they're not being lazy... That would be disappointing, considering that the whole game is in 3D and that graphic appeal already takes time... It would be a bit of a cop-out.

But about customization, I wonder how far that feature will actually be taken to. Actually, I doubt a Pokemon game- especially in the main series- will ever give the player full customization over the hero character but, I'm okay with that.

I derailed, I'm sorry again.
Reply With Quote
  #33    
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:28 PM
C Payne's Avatar
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Afaik, RSE really don't have a specific place at the moment; I don't see any hints really connecting the two(the whole Sevii plot could've simply been used to retcon the two regions mostly imo, like the whole time machine stuff in other games).

I actually pictured RSE fit somewhere between BW and B2W2 personally because there is no reference to Team Aqua/Magma's actions in the first games. They reference Galactic/Rocket(with that Team Rocket guy showing up Icirrus City) while 2 members of Aqua/Magma do show up in B2W2 in that house and the way they worded things makes it seem like what they did wasn't that long ago. What makes that even more confusing is Steven's appearance and what he says in HGSS where talks to you after the Lati event.

On topic more, Gen VI looks like it would be somewhere in the not too distant future imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
But about customization, I wonder how far that feature will actually be taken to. Actually, I doubt a Pokemon game- especially in the main series- will ever give the player full customization over the hero character but, I'm okay with that.
[/SIZE]
Not to stray too far off again, but they could if they wanted. All they'd need to do is leave 2 defaults as the protagonists who'd represent the region.
__________________
Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922
Reply With Quote
  #34    
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Michimo's Avatar
Michimo
Princess Spectacular
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
Afaik, RSE really don't have a specific place at the moment; I don't see any hints really connecting the two(the whole Sevii plot could've simply been used to retcon the two regions mostly imo, like the whole time machine stuff in other games).
Actually, because FR/LG and RSE are both Gen. III the games hint at the events taking place simutaneously. I can't think of an example off the top of my head, but I remember there were definitely a few in the games. (And because FR/LG are remakes, this links the events of Gen. I and Gen. III, as far as my understanding goes.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
Not to stray too far off again, but they could if they wanted. All they'd need to do is leave 2 defaults as the protagonists who'd represent the region.
Yes, that's true but, for me, the concept seems more likely in a spin off game at most. -insert opinion that doesn't belong in this thread explaining why-
Reply With Quote
  #35    
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:55 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I do remember some distinct Gen 2 hints in Diamond & Pearl. I mean, even Jasmine was in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
Ugh, I really hope they're not being lazy... That would be disappointing, considering that the whole game is in 3D and that graphic appeal already takes time... It would be a bit of a cop-out.

But about customization, I wonder how far that feature will actually be taken to. Actually, I doubt a Pokemon game- especially in the main series- will ever give the player full customization over the hero character but, I'm okay with that.

I derailed, I'm sorry again.
This time I'm to blame
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
Reply With Quote
  #36    
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:57 PM
C Payne's Avatar
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
Actually, because FR/LG and RSE are both Gen. III the games hint at the events taking place simutaneously. I can't think of an example off the top of my head, but I remember there were definitely a few in the games. (And because FR/LG are remakes, this links the events of Gen. I and Gen. III, as far as my understanding goes.)
Did you read further than the first couple sentences? There are just as many things that oppose the idea of them happening at the same time as Gen I(although I still don't recall many, if any, 'for's).

Remakes do not necessarily link to the new gens in the way you think because they could just be retconned so you are allowed to trade(like how time machines work in other games in the series; also, how else were you gonna get Gen I and II pokes?); They simply replace the originals in the timeline, with the added mechanics of later gens, which further shows that them being placed in the same gen does not mean that is proof of them happening together.
__________________
Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922
Reply With Quote
  #37    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura's Avatar
Hiroshi Sotomura
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
Actually, because FR/LG and RSE are both Gen. III the games hint at the events taking place simutaneously. I can't think of an example off the top of my head, but I remember there were definitely a few in the games. (And because FR/LG are remakes, this links the events of Gen. I and Gen. III, as far as my understanding goes.)



Yes, that's true but, for me, the concept seems more likely in a spin off game at most. -insert opinion that doesn't belong in this thread explaining why-
FireRed and LeafGreen certainly have hints putting them in a timeframe, but Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald do not. Diamond/Pearl reference the events of G/S/C/HG/SS as occurring simultaneously, so there's no doubt that FireRed and LeafGreen take place before Diamond and Pearl.

And we have a retcon - HG/SS features a Wii instead of a Nintendo 64! Maybe judging by this minor detail you could suggest that if there's a Wii U in the player's room, the games would take place after. Maybe.
__________________
Hiroshi Sotomura

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Reply With Quote
  #38    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:02 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Copied straight from Bulbapedia.

"Details in the Hoenn- and Kanto-based games hint that the storyline of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald is contemporaneous with that of FireRed and LeafGreen (and due to this, contemporaneous with Generation I as well), placing Generation III three years before Generation II and Generation IV, themselves contemporaneous."

and back on topic, I'm with either XY happening in between BW and B2W2, or shortly after B2W2 .
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
Reply With Quote
  #39    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Michimo's Avatar
Michimo
Princess Spectacular
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
I do remember some distinct Gen 2 hints in Diamond & Pearl. I mean, even Jasmine was in it.
Actually, having Jasmine hanging around on the shore in Sunyshore City is when I first noticed that the Pokemon games were conncented further than just the in-game three year gap between Kanto and Johto.


It's really difficult spotting hints and shout-outs in Pokemon games anyway, really anything could be taken as a hint.
Reply With Quote
  #40    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:07 PM
C Payne's Avatar
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
Copied straight from Bulbapedia.

"Details in the Hoenn- and Kanto-based games hint that the storyline of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald is contemporaneous with that of FireRed and LeafGreen (and due to this, contemporaneous with Generation I as well), placing Generation III three years before Generation II and Generation IV, themselves contemporaneous."
Please elaborate further then. Anyone can simply say "There are hints. The end".

Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
and back on topic, I'm with either XY happening in between BW and B2W2, or shortly after B2W2 .
I somewhat agree but it's kind of early to tell still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
It's really difficult spotting hints and shout-outs in Pokemon games anyway, really anything could be taken as a hint.
Could it be simply grasping at straws then when it comes to RSE? Afaik, there is almost nothing solid to go by on to give them a specific place(not even the Sevii plot), except the grunts appearing in B2W2 and talking about the events as if they happened in the not too distant past(even then, they could have just left the teams early for all we know).
__________________
Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922

Last edited by C Payne; January 11th, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #41    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:12 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
Please elaborate further then.
Shouldn't the fact that you can easily trade Hoenn pokemon to FR/LG imply that it's occurring at the same time? You can even battle your friend if he has FireRed and I got Ruby.

No time machine was needed ala Gen 1 and Gen 2. In fact, I'll take it a step further and point out that HGSS and D/P/Pt ALSO allowed trades between each other, AND battles. Generation 4 of course having a plethora of hints for Johto/Gen 2.
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
Reply With Quote
  #42    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:28 PM
C Payne's Avatar
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
Shouldn't the fact that you can easily trade Hoenn pokemon to FR/LG imply that it's occurring at the same time? You can even battle your friend if he has FireRed and I got Ruby.
That could've just been retconning them further(why allow direct trade if you can't battle). Can't you also battle someone in Black 2/White 2 if you have Black/White, minus any new forms?(correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't paid as much attention to it; even though they are same gen, one is further in the future) Having said that, being able to battle doesn't necessarily mean much in this case and goes back to my first sentence.

I'm still curious as to where those hints are.


Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
No time machine was needed ala Gen 1 and Gen 2. In fact, I'll take it a step further and point out that HGSS and D/P/Pt ALSO allowed trades between each other, AND battles. Generation 4 of course having a plethora of hints for Johto/Gen 2.
Those two sets of games have more of a solid indication that they could be happening together. Does that alone justify that the other two regions(before Unova) have to fall in the same line?
__________________
Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922
Reply With Quote
  #43    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Michimo's Avatar
Michimo
Princess Spectacular
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
Could it be simply grasping at straws then when it comes to RSE? Afaik, there is almost nothing solid to go by on to give them a specific place(not even the Sevii plot), except the grunts appearing in B2W2 and talking about the events as if they happened in the not too distant past(even then, they could have just left the teams early for all we know).
What about the introduction of steel types? I guess this could be considered more of a "headcanon" reason for placing RSE with RBG but even though Steel type was introduced in Gen. II, they were all dual types. Where Gen. III introduced the first pure steel types. I think it's safe to say it would be much easier to discover a new pokemon with a new type than finding out an old pokemon has a second type. Placing RSE on the timeline before GSC.
Reply With Quote
  #44    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:43 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
I'm still curious as to where those hints are.

In Pokemon R/S/E route 127, there is a Black Belt that will explicitly say Brawly trained with Bruno. In Pokemon FR/LG there is another black belt that will mention Bruno training with an old friend (Brawly).

If this still doesn't particularly agree with your definition of contemporaneous then Generation 3 is at least happening before Generation 1 considering how young Brawly is.


Quote:
Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
Those two sets of games have more of a solid indication that they could be happening together. Does that alone justify that the other 2 regions(before Unova) have to fall in the same line?
GameFreak is very consistent and predictable so to assume Gen 1 and Gen 3 are contemporaneous isn't a far stretch. Regardless this is a Generation 6 timeline thread so I digress and apologize for derailing the thread.
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
Reply With Quote
  #45    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:44 PM
C Payne's Avatar
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
In Pokemon R/S/E route 127, there is a Black Belt that will explicitly say Brawly trained with Bruno. In Pokemon FR/LG there is another black belt that will mention Bruno training with an old friend (Brawly).

If this still doesn't particularly agree with your definition of contemporaneous then Generation 3 is at least happening before Generation 1 considering how young Brawly is.
How old is Bruno? Old friends means they have known each other a while; nothing solid that connects the two 'gens'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
GameFreak is very consistent and predictable so to assume Gen 1 and Gen 3 are contemporaneous isn't a far stretch. Regardless this is a Generation 6 timeline thread so I digress and apologize for derailing the thread.
I'm sorry too but this has been pretty fun to discuss.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
What about the introduction of steel types? I guess this could be considered more of a "headcanon" reason for placing RSE with RBG but even though Steel type was introduced in Gen. II, they were all dual types. Where Gen. III introduced the first pure steel types. I think it's safe to say it would be much easier to discover a new pokemon with a new type than finding out an old pokemon has a second type. Placing RSE on the timeline before GSC.
You honestly think they would have taken out an entire Pokemon type(or two, since Dark types are there also) in a later game?

Professor Oak also mentions that there were only ~ 150 known pokemon at the time of Gen I; If RSE took place at the same time(which means Hoenn pokemon would've had to be known) then how would that last statement be possible? Same idea.
__________________
Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922

Last edited by C Payne; January 11th, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:47 PM
pikakitten's Avatar
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Termina, Clock Tower
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Well, then in Gen III were Hoenn pokemon are in FR/LG it makes sense, timeline wise and I think hopefully someone will come back, I'm hoping any protagonist as an adult from any other game like Red as an adult with Lv.100 Pikachu xD
__________________
Credit |Kitty Pair | VM/PM | Photobucket | Theme
Reply With Quote
  #47    
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Michimo's Avatar
Michimo
Princess Spectacular
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
You honestly think they would have taken out an entire Pokemon type(or two, since Dark types are there also) in a later game?

Professor Oak also mentions that there were only ~ 150 known pokemon at the time of Gen I; If RSE took place at the same time(which means Hoenn pokemon would've had to be known) then how would that last statement be possible? Same idea.
Well the thing is with Dark types, GSC introduced pure dark types and not just dual types. I never said they'd take them out-- of course not! I was just trying to say that realistically speaking it would make sense if the Steel type was discovered in the Hoenn region.

Also, with the logic of "only 150" it makes more sense for Hoenn- which is geographically father from Kanto- to have "undiscovered" Pokemon. What you said makes it seem like it's reasonable for Johto to have different Pokemon that took everyone three years to discover despite being right beside Kanto the entire time. So that statement of there being only 150 Pokemon still doesn't make sense.

Ah, also another good point is the lack of Gen. II Pokemon in both games, to get most of them you had to have traded over from Colosseum/XD.

Eerhfhks. .EJ is right, this derailed the thread. Oops.

Last edited by Michimo; January 11th, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #48    
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:06 PM
C Payne's Avatar
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
Well the thing is with Dark types, GSC introduced pure dark types and not just dual types. I never said they'd take them out-- of course not! I was just trying to say that realistically speaking it would make sense if the Steel type was discovered in the Hoenn region.
Where does it say that the Steel type was found in Hoenn though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
Also, with the logic of "only 150" it makes more sense for Hoenn- which is geographically father from Kanto- to have "undiscovered" Pokemon. What you said makes it seem like it's reasonable for Johto to have different Pokemon that took everyone three years to discover despite being right beside Kanto the entire time. So that statement of there being only 150 Pokemon still doesn't make sense.
It does make sense.

If they happened at the same time that means that Hoenn pokemon would've had to been known at the time of Gen I(with Brawly and Bruno confirmed to have known each other a while, surely they would have told of fun times in their respective regions?; Which still doesn't really prove that the events of Aqua/Magma and the original Rockets take place at the same time). How would a whole region of pokemon go undiscovered when Hoenn is pretty decently populated all over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
Ah, also another good point is the lack of Gen. II Pokemon in both games, to get most of them you had to have traded over from Colosseum/XD.
You could get Gen II pokemon in emerald(which is usually the one out of rse that is considered the most canon one).


Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimo View Post
Eerhfhks. .EJ is right, this derailed the thread. Oops.
Yeah, we've gotten pretty sidetracked.
__________________
Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922

Last edited by C Payne; January 11th, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #49    
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Sirius's Avatar
Sirius
Wrong Thread.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
To try to get the thread back on topic:

In all honesty, I think it'd be cool to have a pretty big time-skip between Gen 5 and 6. Maybe abound 10 years to give it some new technology, one example being the roller skates we saw in the trailer.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #50    
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura's Avatar
Hiroshi Sotomura
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
To try to get the thread back on topic:

In all honesty, I think it'd be cool to have a pretty big time-skip between Gen 5 and 6. Maybe abound 10 years to give it some new technology, one example being the roller skates we saw in the trailer.
There'd have to be a pretty lame excuse for them to say that rollerskates are a new technology...

Last edited by Hiroshi Sotomura; January 11th, 2013 at 10:38 PM. Reason: I <3 dictation
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:30 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.