The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Keldeo1200
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
I think that 1) they need to bring back every legendary pokemon ever, even zekrom, reshiram, and kyrum. 2) they need to bring back the 5th gen starters as in game pokemon. 3) we need more dark, dragon, and ice pokemon avalible in game. 4) do an ice gym and dragon gym again, and they should add a dark type gym. 5) add in eevees and make it posible to evolve them into any of the 7 eeveelutions soon after geting an eevee. And 6) make it possible to get any of the distribution event pokemon (like keldeo and genesect) in game( including different forms like keldeos resolute form).

Last edited by Keldeo1200; January 8th, 2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:51 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
I am not sure of the full capabilities of the 3DS (not yet a proud owner) but I hope they put back the touch screen feature of HGSS, where you can easily access the menu with just a touch. I really don't like the C-gear.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceit View Post
-Speaking of Audino, I would like if the shaking grass feature came back. Not only was it good for training, sometimes rare pokemon appeared there too.
Yeees. I loved that. :3 I want it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
- Hidden Grottoes have to return as well! They're great to randomly encounter, I just wish the chances of finding a Pokemon in them, where increased.
They were my favourite part of B2/W2 so YES PLEASE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceBlaze View Post
I want the pokeradar to return, I'd love to be able to get shiny gen 5 and 6 Pokemon more easily.
Me too, maybe I'll finally get lucky on them ;_;
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:00 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Yes I would like to have Secret Bases again. The ones in Hoenn, not Sinnoh. They're great for training and EV training.
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Vs. Seeker, Secret Bases, Poketch-type device, and Join Avenue would be my choices.

And please, if they're going to throw in a post-game battle facility, make it a Frontier and not another world tournament.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old January 9th, 2013, 12:01 AM
scprepschool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
What things from the past would like in these games? Maybe something like the following feature? Or three fishing rods, or even the Dream World? Discuss what you'd like to make a return!
A fishing rod before main plot- cmon you can save the world but cant fish??
Dream world- dont really need to explain this... unless they expand hidden grottos massively
Reusable tm's- i developed anxiety waiting on soul silver.. after gen 5 i own it and rightfully hate it
New pokemon- could give a damn if its a fax machine based pokemon as long as itz not klingklang the pokemon with no spat and a host of spat moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
What things from the past would like in these games? Maybe something like the following feature? Or three fishing rods, or even the Dream World? Discuss what you'd like to make a return!
A fishing rod before main plot- cmon you can save the world but cant fish??
Dream world- dont really need to explain this... unless they expand hidden grottos massively
Reusable tm's- i developed anxiety waiting on soul silver.. after gen 5 i own it and rightfully hate it
New pokemon- could give a damn if its a fax machine based pokemon as long as itz not klingklang the pokemon with no spat and a host of spat moves

Last edited by scprepschool; January 9th, 2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Seki
You idiot!

The VS seeker for grinding and earning money from those rich boys and my favourite HGSS Menu layout that is so convenient.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:20 AM
xRekke
Shiny Hunter

SECRET BASE !!!
Had a lot of fun in RSE finding and buying furnitures!

Shiny Hunter at your Service!
THE HUNT IS ON!

Add me up! 3ds friend code: 4270-0863-3280

Friend Safari : FIGHTING
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Definitely the PWT and Secret bases.

Just the thought of seeing them in 3D, makes me giddy~

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:27 AM
BLOOOD-La-ti-
This is the place to try!

The DW obviously,or there will be a similar feature like that.
Fishing rods,
battle facilities,
vs.seeker or a similar device,
And THE SECRET BASES!

oh check this out:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=373174
My new account. :3
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:44 AM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!

Nature: Timid
I'd like to see the Dream World or something like it, I love the join avenue because it makes many things available, so something like that would be nice, the Dream Radar would be cool too, but maybe this time to catch other legendaries like the bird trio and the crowned beast trio.
Also would like to see shaking grass with audinos or an audino-like new pokémon for exp grinding.
I use pass powers all the time, so I'd like those to come back too. The C-Gear is useful for IR trading so that wouldn't be a bad idea either.
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
◄ Masaru's Dream World Shop ►
Old January 12th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
I love the join avenue because it makes many things available, so something like that would be nice,
Join Avenue would be awesome! But that's a matter of needing to fit it in and I'm not sure whether it could easily fit in without it looking out of place tbh. Like it's so large and I feel like they want to keep it as B2/W2 thing for some reason but I'm not sure why. XD;
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:11 AM
Miss Anne Thrope
Disgusted

Nature: Bold
I loved the following feature. Bring it back please, Pokemon.
Old January 12th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
What I'd like to see return... is the shaking grass, which would indicate some other type of Pokémon like Audino or something. I'd also like to see the return of re-battling trainers that you've battled before and defeated, it would also be nice to return the phone feature that was in Gold/Silver as well as Pokémon Emerald.

All those things would be the sort of stuff from previous games that I'd like to see return to Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 12th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Sabrewulf238

I want to see Pokemon Contests return.

Although I would like the vs-seeker, I kinda wish we could just talk to them and they would ask if we wanted a rematch. (as long as you gave them maybe an hour or two to rest) The vs-seeker seems so anti-social.
Old January 12th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
Secret Bases >>>>> PWT > Join Avenue > Dream World > Early fishing rods > Hidden Grottoes > Shaking grass etc phenomenons > In-game berry growing > Follow-Me

Can't think of anything else.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old January 17th, 2013, 08:58 PM
TrainerN
Unhatched Egg

If there is one thing they bring back, let it be the vs. seeker. I found that thing so useful for post-game training in Fire Red and have missed it since. Just give us those tools we deemed mandatory in past regions such as the vs. seeker.

...and was I the only that thought your pokemon breathing down your neck in HG/SS got annoying?
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerN View Post
If there is one thing they bring back, let it be the vs. seeker. I found that thing so useful for post-game training in Fire Red and have missed it since. Just give us those tools we deemed mandatory in past regions such as the vs. seeker.

...and was I the only that thought your pokemon breathing down your neck in HG/SS got annoying?
What if every trainer was rematchable everyday, then would you still want the VS seeker? :3

Somewhat but I think the fact that it was cute made it okay. So that's p much why everyone wants it back.
Old February 18th, 2013, 01:38 PM
BanditThePikachu
The Raichu of awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to BanditThePikachu
What are some of the thing that you wish Pokemon X and Y brings back from older generations? One of the things I wish they bring back Secret Bases from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. I don't know if a lot of other people did, but I enjoyed that feature and I wish Game Freak would bring it back to X and Y.
Old February 18th, 2013, 01:46 PM
FrEZeE
Unhatched Egg

Everthing they have taken out
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Two words. VS Seeker.

This was one of the most handy items ever and I was sad that HG/SS and 5th Gen took it out, having free Trainer rematches at any time can help with grinding, both with levels and money. When I played D/P/Pt, I often abused it on that Breeder with the Happiny, netting me useful EXP quickly, while the Breeders are rematchable in B2/W2 by getting seen by them, it just didn't compare to the VS Seeker.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old February 18th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Starry Windy
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
I want the rematch with Trainer feature back, like VS Seeker or some sort of it, especially if it's the rematch with the Gym Leaders.
And I also want to have Follow Me feature, if possible, because I wanted to bring my Pokemon out.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:02 AM
porkiewpyne
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Two words. VS Seeker.

This was one of the most handy items ever and I was sad that HG/SS and 5th Gen took it out, having free Trainer rematches at any time can help with grinding, both with levels and money. When I played D/P/Pt, I often abused it on that Breeder with the Happiny, netting me useful EXP quickly, while the Breeders are rematchable in B2/W2 by getting seen by them, it just didn't compare to the VS Seeker.
My sentiments exactly. Ahh I remember the good ol' Resort Gorgeous in FRLG. All that money. BW2's breeders get a bit annoying especially with their weak teams. And their placements. If they were in some obscure nook and cranny, that's one thing but having them interrupt your casual relaxing walk cos you forgot about their battle-hungry instincts is different. Plus I wanna fight that old man and lady with the Level 70 Tyranitar and Salamence.

tl;dr I wanna be the one who decides who I fight since I beat you already LOL XD
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrEZeE View Post
Everthing they have taken out
I don't think putting back everything would be a wise idea, given that they've got to have some interesting features for people to look forward to returning in the likely upcoming remakes imo. :x
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:50 AM
SolarAbusoru
Go Go PokéRangers

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Two words. VS Seeker.

Agreed, I would love to see the VS Seeker return, it was useful as heck, the only problem was that it didn't work on Victory Road, so if they do bring it back, it needs to be able to work pretty much anywhere.

Also, I would like to see the return of the Game Corner, which I know due to laws makes that nigh impossible, but damn I miss it, they could maybe though make something similar, like an amusement park, The region is based on France after all, home to Disneyland Paris, so an amusement park could be a good addition, with Minigames, with prizes.

Lover of all things Pokémon and Nintendo, and Atlus
Signature Pokémon: Luxray
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here