• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

omg i'm so hilarious

droomph

weeb
Years
How funny/interesting do you like to think you are yourself, and do other people think you are as much?

Do you think being funny or interesting matters to you?

Years
Being funny isn't the most important thing, because not everyone has a good sense of humor, sometimes not even a sense of humor. If it's the person you are, joking around all the time, then that's your personality and you can't really change that about yourself. It also comes down to the situation that you are in, I've seen people make jokes at the wrong time and that is just going too far.

As for being interesting, that is important. I don't think me or anyone else would want to be stuck with a boring person, because that would really grind my gears and also make me quite miserable. I'm not saying that everything that comes out of their mouth has to be interesting, but that most of the things coming out their mouth shouldn't bore me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not sure how interesting I am. But at least one person has referred to me as hilarious. So apparently I'm funny. I:

I do have a habit of making jokes at the wrong time, though. :x

Being interesting seems relatively important to me. But one being funny is more of just a sort of added perk.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't think I'm THAT funny, but my friends certainly do. They always say It's always more fun with me around, even tho I find myself quiet and calm.

Well being funny isn't really important, but having someone who's funny is always a good thing.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Aw droomph got rid of baman and piderman

Anyways, I'm not a funny person at all in my opinion, but at least I have a decent sense of humor :P I mean I can make people laugh sometimes but I'm not a dynamo xD

Crux

Evermore
Years
I like to think of myself as funny (mostly situational and physical), but I know that I can be the most boring person to be around.
Part of it is dependent on what kind of mood i'm in.

How much does it matter?
"Tell the truth. Sing with passion. Work with laughter. Love with heart. 'Cause that's all that matters in the end." - Kris Kristofferson

And I guess I am "guilty" of laughing and making jokes "at the wrong time", if that's possible.

Life is a joke, if you get it then you can laugh, and if you get it, if you truly understand it, then you'll realise that no matter what happens... it's all over far to quickly.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I think I can be a funny guy, although I'm a more serious guy than most believe it or not. Still, I know how to be funny, and I make many jokes, often at my own expense. =P

As for if I think it's important, definitely! All work and no play is no way to spend the day, and a little laughter makes a big difference.

Years
If I'm funny, it's in a "saying random things" or a "saying things people didn't expect from me" way. Don't really have a sense of humor, imo.

As for interesting? My past is, since I got to move around a bunch of different places and had a few out-of-the-ordinary experiences. My current situation, not so much. I don't like talking about life too much because there's nothing to talk about. My life's stagnant. :|

If I'm not particularly funny/interesting, it's not a big deal to me. Even at the high points in my life, I wasn't the most awesome person ever.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
.....sometimes I think that all I have to offer is my sense of humour :(

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I like to think I'm funny. Not sure if others agree haha. As for interesting, not really, yeah my past is, but I kinda live a boring life these days. Since I don't really care what others think, these things don't really matter to me. Sure it can spice up life, but I'm happy with how spicy my life is thank you.

Victini

... Well if this counts, I think I'm funny cause I always manage to make myself laugh. XD;; I've cracked up so many times from things I've done/said.~

Other people seem to think I'm funny too so I guess it works out...? ;w;

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Apparently I'm witty according to friends of mine. I tend to think otherwise, but oh well.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I tend to laugh so much at myself and my friends think I'm funny too so basically what Victini said xD
It's one of my few traits so I guess it's important to me? xD

Years
I dont really think Im funny nor do I tend to make people laugh. Id like to think Im interesting but I may not be, I dont really have that interesting a life and struggle to find things to discuss about myself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I think I am hilarious. I laugh at my own jokes all the time.

I think I'm interesting too, because I do thinks mostly on whims so I feel like I'm pretty unpredictable. I also tend to break out of personal boundaries to the point where other people generally think I'm a little weird.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm hilarious. I love to make people laugh, and ever since I was young, it's been how I try to make friends. I have a hard time talking to people, so I figure that if I'm funny, people will talk to me! And hey, it seems to work well.

As for being interesting, I don't think I'm insanely interesting, but apparently I am? I get that a bit, or people say I'm "mysterious" and I'm just like "well OKAY whatever floats your boat!!" But I don't think I'm that fascinating. Maybe I really am.

This thread makes me feel fierce.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I don't think much of myself. I just shoot words out of my mouth, despite consequences and other people's feelings. Only once the words are out on the table do I start to analyze reactions and if there's a hint of evidence that I've offended or annoyed someone, I crumble inside and stop talking. If I've made someone laugh, I feel great, but I don't think I'm funny. People just think some things I say are funny sometimes.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I think that I have a good sense of humor. I make a lot of my friends laugh, so thats a good sign. I think im funny, even when im not trying to be. I like to make people laugh, it makes me feel good! I think being funny is a good trait to have.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm hilarious to myself and to my friends, but a lot of people don't understand my humour. Those people don't really interest me because I put it down to them not having a sense a humour or being able to take a joke.

Years
I'm totally hilarious, and most people offline don't understand it.
However, people online do understand it.

I am also pretty talkative and interesting, and laughing makes me feel good.

Back