< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help [B2W2] Team of Curiosity

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Old January 4th, 2013 (9:48 PM).
satisfaction brought it back
Nature: Adamant
Okay so I was just wondering what you guys think about my current B2 team. Constructive criticism is very welcome! (I've just finished battling Marlon, and now am I on my way toward Plasma's ship.)

Infernape Lv. 49
@ Leftovers
Fire Spin
Work Up
Close Combat
Mach Punch

Electabuzz Lv. 51
@ Shell Bell
Low Kick

Swampert Lv. 52
@ Rocky Helmet
Muddy Water

Roserade Lv. 53
@ Lucky Egg
Magical Leaf
Weather Ball
Petal Dance

Pupitar Lv. 48
@ [No Item]
Dark Pulse
Rock Slide

Volcarona Lv. 47
@ Shell Bell
Struggle Bug
Fire Spin

mod| pair
Old January 13th, 2013 (5:44 AM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
You will need a bit of moveset work done.

For Infernape, Fire Spin is unreliable cos of its low Base Power. Try Flamethrower instead since it hits harder and has more reliable accuracy. Fire Blast is also good if you want to focus more on power and less on accuracy.

Venoshock doesn't do much unless if the target is poisoned, so you should teach Roserade Toxic, which the TM is found in Seaside Cave. Magical Leaf has perfect accuracy, but it's BP is a little weak. Try teaching Energy Ball instead, which has a neat chance of lowering the opponent's Special Defense.

Pupitar has low Special Attack, so try replacing Dark Pulse with a Ground STAB. It'll learn Earthquake pretty soon after evolving into Tyranitar, but you can make do with Dig before then.

Volcarona's STAB moves are very weak, try teaching it Flamethrower/Fire Blast and if you have Red Shards, go to Driftveil City's Move Tutor so you can get Signal Beam. Will-O-Wisp is a bit redundant thanks to Flame Body. If you have Yellow Shards, go to Humilau City's Move Tutor to teach it Giga Drain so it gets a bit of coverage against its Rock/Ground/Water weakness.
Old January 13th, 2013 (8:15 AM). Edited January 13th, 2013 by QuickSilveri.
Exactly what Hikari said.
To make the E4+1 a little bit easier, try to get those guys up to lvl60. Good Luck

Regards, Chris

Exactly what Hikari said.
To make the E4+1 a little bit easier, try to get those guys up to lvl60. Good Luck

Regards, Chris
Black 2 FC: 1163-8590-1762
Lvl 100 Count: 160
Hall Of Fame Count: 540
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links