The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old January 12th, 2013, 08:43 AM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile

Advertise here
"Hello Accumula Town!" Grey yelled to the crowd in front of the Pokemon Center. "I am here represeting Team Plasma! I, for one, hate it when pokemon severly hurt each other! They are not willingly battling for you. It's your fight, not theirs. Settle it amongst yourselves, don't make your pokemon fight for you. I don't keep my pokemon in a pokeball, nor did I catch him. He joined me by his own free will. Who agrees with me when I say pokemon should do what they want!" Of course, nobody listened because he was merely 11 years old. In fact two anti-Plasma people caught him, and then kicked him out into Route 1. "Well, this is just great. I was just kicked out of a city, and what possibly might be my only way back." Grey says as he brushes himself off. What do I do now? Tell of Team Plasma at the small town of Numeva? No one will listen there... But, it's my only bet of getting promoted. He thought, continuing down the path. "Hey Harry? Do you think I'll ever get noticed by any other Team Plasma?" He says to Harry, who is on his shoulder at the time.
"Eevee!" Harry says, nodding.
"Good, at least someone beleives in me." Grey says. He then sees the four trainers, but ignores them, instead sneaking past, because he didn't want a repeat of the last town.
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:42 AM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
Professor Juniper looked at DeSean for a good thirty seconds before saying to him,

“I'm sorry but all the Pokemon here have been taken.”

DeSean was disappointed; no not just disappointed but depressed. His one shot at being a Pokemon Trainer was now gone all because he overslept. When Shawn was about to turn around and leave Professor Juniper said,

“But I can lend you a Pokemon and you can catch a Pokemon yourself.”

DeSean was so happy he didn't know what to say. Professor Juniper looked through an assortment of Poke Balls and picked one and told him,

“Here, its a Lillipup. You can use it to catch any Pokemon you like. Oh and here is your Poke Ball.”

With the Loaner Pokemon in hand he rushed out toward Route 1 looking around desperately for a Pokemon. He walked along a road surrounded on both sides by trees and bushes. DeSean was fully alert now any noise and he knew it was a Pokemon. DeSean heard a rustling in a patch of bushes that he wouldn't hear normally if he wasn't in his hyper senses state. Desean quietly went over to the patch of grass his Pokemon in his hand.

DeSean whispered to his Lillipup , “OK if you see a Pokemon in there Tackle it out of those bushes and out here and I will give you further commands.”

With that he flung the Poke Ball over the bushes and he heard the sound of the Lillipup coming out of his Poke Ball and into the fight. Out came two Pokemon from the bushes, Lillipup and a wild Patrat. Lillipup had the Patrat pinned on its back struggling to regain its upright position. Patrat gave Lillipup a good headbutt and sent him flying off it. Patrat got up and tried to make a run for it when Lillipup regained itself and smashed into the wild Pokemon's side. The Patrat tumbled to the ground unable to get up.

Nows my chance. DeSean thought.

He fumbled around in his pockets for his Poke Ball and threw it at the Patrat. The poor Pokemon was engulfed in a red energy beam and held captive in the Poke Ball for one beep, two beeps, three beeps, and done. The Poke Ball stopped shaking and the Patrat didn't come out. Finally he had done it he had caught his first Pokemon. He ran over to his newly caught Patrat picked him up and practically skipped back to Professor Junipers lab.

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:23 PM
KingKaos
Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!

Nature: Quirky
Leon moved towards the Tepig trainer, "Hey listen here, I saw that move from your Tepig earlier and I know it does more damage the heavier you are compared to the opponent. If that's the case, I think we can get a combination move going. I'll have my Snivy get on Tepig's back then you use that move to do more damage. Aim for the Zorua with this move. My Snivy will deal damage to the Oshawott with our Leaf Blade." Leon looks down at Snivy "First strike gets the advantage! Snivy use Tackle on Oshawott then smack Zorua with a whiplash leaf blade!" Snivy charges at Leon's opponents!

Full Power comes from their hearts!
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:42 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Dunn saw that the Snivy was coming at him with a Leaf Blade. Crap! That'll be super-effective! "Zorua guy, keep that Snivy away from Little Bro and I'll take care of the Tepig!" Before his ally could make a move, he cried out to Little Bro. "Dodge it!" The Snivy missed with the Tackle, but struck home with the Leaf Blade, sending Little Bro flying. "No! Use Brine on the Tepig!" The Oshawott stood up, dazed but not beaten, and nodded. 'Osha!' He shouted as he released a torrent of water that rushed towards the mounted Snivy and Tepig.
Old January 12th, 2013, 06:54 PM
KingKaos

"Leaf Blade Shield our partner,Snivy!" Shouted Leon as he saw Oshawott beginning to attack Tepig. Leon recognized his partner could be easily frazzled from the previous battle with the plasma members around them. "We have to work together, kid. Keep your head together and stay away from the water attacks." Leon said to his partner as Snivy used its tail to block the water from Oshawott's attack. Snivy was pushed back by the attack, but then shook off the water. "Good job! Now give us your best shot again!" Leon and Snivy both waited for their opponents and partner attacks.

Old January 12th, 2013, 07:20 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

"Hello Accumula Town!" Grey says, yelling out to the small town. "I am from Team Plasma and I..." He never finished that sentence. because the moment he said 'Team Plasma' Prof. Juniper started harassing him for attacking her earlier.
"Who do you think you are?! Attacking me out of the blue, why I otta..." She said.
"M'am, it wasn't me specifically, I just got here, and, well, have never been here before." Grey replied, backing away from the enraged Prof., but she didn't listen. Instead, she kicked him out. Literally.
Old January 13th, 2013, 06:30 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Lucas frozen in the spot snaps out of it when the Snivy protects Tepig from the water. His partner told him that they need to work together, so Lucas pulls his goggles over his eyes. ‘Let’s do this Tepig! Charge in with a Tail Whip on Zorua and Oshawott!’ Lucas commanded with his instant confidence boost. Tepig nodded with the Snivy on her back as she sprinted very quickly towards the otter and fox. Tepig swooped her springy pigtail across both opponents with a weak force. ‘Now Tepig, Tackle!’ Tepig charged towards the foes once more.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

" Zorua quickly use your Scratch attack when he gets near" I said and smiled as Tepig got closer and Zorua's claws brightened as she slashed at the Tepig and Snivy. Zorua smiled again and hoped that the Scratch would hit and braced for any counter attack.

" Dunn I won't let you down, we won't lose" I said underneath my breath hoping nobody heard me. I smiled as the Tepig, Snivy combo charged forward.
Old January 13th, 2013, 10:15 AM
<Challenger>

Dunn had an idea. "Little Bro! Use Tackle and hit 'em from the other side!" He and Raph had them locked in a pincer move. We got this, not doubt. The Oshawott and Zorua charged from opposite sides. From Dunn's point of view, there was no way out. The Tepig and Snivy were pretty much screwed. Besides, Little Bro was angry at the Snivy for deflecting his Brine. He had more power than he did before. Dunn called out to Raphael. "Don't worry! We got this!" He flashed a thumbs-up and his winning smile.
Old January 14th, 2013, 08:17 AM
KingKaos

Leon saw both of his opponents coming from both sides after Snivy and Tepig were knocked back by a Scratch attack. "We aren't cornered here! Hey this is going to hurt a bit but it's to ensure a good dodge." Leon said smiling at his partner. "Snivy let's get an evasive maneuver going!" Snivy's eyes glimmered and from there she stood up on Tepig's back, from there she jumped behind Tepig and kicked it out of the way along with herself. "Good leg strength there Snivy!" Just as Leon thought he had gotten away, Zorua and Oshawott made swift turns and hit her with Scratch and Tackle. "Oh snap!"

Old January 14th, 2013, 01:21 PM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Lucas wonders what his partner means by it hurting and notices his Snivy kicking Tepig out of the way. ‘Hey! We’re together on this!’ Tepig got back to it’s feet to see Snivy getting pounded by Oshawott and Zorua. ‘Tepig, Tackle Oshawott!’ The pig squeals and charges into the otter knocking it away from Snivy. ‘Now tackle again on Zorua!’ Tepig dashes towards Zorua looking to get another strong hit in.

Old January 14th, 2013, 09:16 PM
KingKaos

Following the attack, Tepig pushed away Oshawott with a tackle attack and attempted another tackle on Zorua. Leon looked at the situation and prepared for the combination he had thought of with Snivy and Tepig. "Snivy, use your legs to toss Zorua into Oshawott." Snivy complied with her trainer's command and after Zorua was stunned by Tepig's tackle, she tossed Zorua into Oshawott. "Now get on Tepig's back for the combo" Leon commanded. Snivy got on Tepig's back and they began charging at the stunned Oshawott and Zorua. Leon moved over to his partner. "Now have Tepig use Heavy Slam. With Tepig and Snivy's combined weight the move will do more damage than if it was just your Tepig. This is the combo I figured out so let's see if it can hit the mark." Leon winks at his partner and awaits him to give Tepig the command.

Old January 15th, 2013, 07:08 AM
<Challenger>

Dunn gasped. He didn't have much room to counteract! "Little Bro! Use Brine to stop them in their tracks!" The Oshawott nodded and began pumping gallons of water at the pair and knocked them aside. "WOOHOO!" Dunn cried out at the successful attack. Before it, the battle had seemed one-sided. "Take that!" He looked at Raph again. "We got this!" Little Bro walked up to Zora and held out a paw for a high five. Dunn did the same with Raph.
Old January 15th, 2013, 07:51 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

OOC: Grey befriends a swarm pokemon in this post, is that okay? I'll edit if it's not.
"How rude. Those people have absolutely no manners. Isn't that right Harry," Grey says, brushing himself off. "Now then, what to do now. I mean, we were kicked out of two cities on the same day, and they're connected by this one path."
"Eevee, Eevee E-Eevee." The Eevee says, pointing at the tall grass with its head. Does he mean to sleep there, or befried a new pokemon. Either way, I don't think it'll work. I mean, unless a pokemon wants to come with me...
"Do you want a new pal?" Grey says to Harry, who nods in agreement. "Alright then, off to the tall grass." So, onward they go, searching the grass for a new friend, when an enraged Farfetch'd dashes toward them and bonks Grey on the head. "Oww.... What was that for?! I oughta teacj you some manners! I've had enough of getting bonked around today, and I'm taking my anger out on you! Harry, tackle attack!" Harry does as he is told, pinning the poor Farfetch'd to the ground, then jumping on it repediatley. Alas, this moment of victory did not last long, and Farfetch'd slashed him in the stomach for that. Harry then dashes for it again, and tackles it again. This time, the Farfetch'd surrenders, and backs off. "Aww... D-Did I do what I promised never to do? I... I hurt a pokemon in my rage. A-Are you okay? Farfetch'd?"
The Farfetch'd walks toward him, and as if he were saying, "You have beat me in a contest of strength, and I would like to learn your way of fighting." He bowed to Grey, and hopped on his back.
Old January 17th, 2013, 06:00 PM
KingKaos

Leon was starting to get concerned that his combo was starting to fall apart, following Oshawott's Brine slipping up Tepig and Snivy. He then noticed the team high five.

"Don't look down on me! Snivy use Leaf Blade on Oshawott. We will go tail to shell with this guy and then high five our power into his face." Leon had suddenly snapped from having his combo broken. He felt like his art was being laughed at with the high five as well. Just as Snivy was about to rush I to trouble, PAM let out a loud beeping noise.

"Leon get it together! And calm down! It's just one small setback." Leon was shocked as well with the beeping. "Glad I had that installed to calm me down if I go overboard. Alright PAM thanks! Sorry for losing it partner." Leon said to both the trainer and Snivy.

Old January 17th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

I saw the Snivy's trainer order Snivy to use Leaf Blade on Little Bro. My eyes widened and I guessed out was now our never. I quickly returned the high five to Dunn and looked at Zora.

"Now Zora counter the Leaf Blade with your Tackle Attack full power" I shouted and Zorua jumped into the air colliding with the Leaf Blade causing a small explosion that knocked Zorua and possibly Snivy out.

"Dunn i'm sorry I couldn't be of more help but you and Little Bro got this" I said and gave Dunn a thumbs up feeling extremely weak. I looked to the side as I healed up Zorua and returned it to the Pokeball.
Old January 17th, 2013, 08:46 PM
KingKaos

Leon looked down at Snivy. After the collision with Zorua it seemed as if Snivy was down for the count. "I believe Snivy is done for now." Professor Juniper said as she walked over and healed Snivy. "We'll it was some good experience there, partner." Leon said patting his Snivy on the head.

"I just realized I haven't given you a nickname yet. I'm thinking Konoha." Snivy nodded in agree with her name. "Sweet then that's your name, Konoha!" Just then Juniper came over and gave Leon the Pokeball containing the wild Lilipup. Leon had almost forgotten about his capture attempt. "Thanks for the assist there, prof."

After putting his Pokeball on his belt clip, Leon patted the Tepig trainer on the back. "You got this, dude."

Old January 18th, 2013, 04:52 AM
<Challenger>

"Weak? You just turned the tide of the battle! Raph, if you're anything, it isn't weak." Dunn returned the thumbs up with a flashy grin. It was Little Bro against a Tepig. What could go wrong? "So..It's you and me now." He turned to the Tepig trainer. "This'll be great!" He gave him a smile that showed his sportsmanship. He looked to Little Bro, who was thankful for being spared the Leaf Blade. "Are you good to go, Little Bro?" The Oshawott nodded excitedly. The Snivy was down. The Zorua was down. The other team's chances of success were down. This was all in the bag. "Let's do this!" He cried and raised a fist in excitement.
Old January 18th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveelution Co-ordinator
"Oh I hate this job." Somnium thought as he dawdled past the gates of Driftveil City, heading out into the wooded area known as Route 6. He'd been sent out here to do research about the best spots that trainers would be so Ghetsis knew where to set up his next lecture. As he ambled along the dirt path, a rustling noise caught his attention. He hid behind a bush while he waited for the rustler to reveal themselves. A few seconds later, a small flying creature came flying out of the grass, flapping about as happy as could be. "An Emolga!" he whispered, as it hovered ever so closer to him, "Ralts, you know what to do.". Suddenly Ralts walked out of the bush and up to the Emolga, who had just noticed them and was staring curiously. Then Ralts held its head before suddenly stretching its arms toward Emolga, who suddenly became shrouded in a pink aura. Ralts was sending a vision of a wonderful life of contests and happiness, where they could all live happily together. Then, on cue, Somnium stepped out from behind his bush and came up to the Emolga, who's pink aura had now faded away. "How would you like to come with us?" he asked, holding his arm out gently for it to land on. "We could enter contests together and have loads of fun. So how about it?". Emolga then flew up into the air before diving straight down onto his arm, a way of telling him that it loved the idea. "Now show me what attacks you know.". Emolga suddenly soared into the air, before charging up electricity from the air, before releasing it all around it in a flurry of sparks. He was impressed, it knew Charge AND Shock Wave! What a little superstar! However, the show wasn't over, as it suddenly flew back down to Ralts and began to swirl round and round in the air, before sending a dozen or so love hearts toward Ralts. Seeing how Ralts was unaffected, it confirmed Somnium's suspicion of Emolga being a girl, seeing how Ralts was also female. But an Emolga that knew Attract already without a TM, now THAT was something! He decided it was getting late, so he suggested both him and the Pokemon head back down to his rented out suite in Driftveil City where he could report his findings, and after a little meal, could carry on with some training outside...

White 2:
Old January 18th, 2013, 07:16 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Seeing that his partner and the other trainer lost, it was down to Lucas and Tepig. After getting a pat on the back, Lucas takes a deep breath. ‘Tepig! Do your best! Tackle!’ Tepig ran towards Oshawott hoping to get in close enough to land more damage. Both Pokemon are getting tired...We have to use that move!

Old January 18th, 2013, 07:25 AM
<Challenger>

So it ends. "Little Bro, counter that with your own Tackle!" The Oshawott nodded. He was too tired to use Brine. It was down to a Tackle battle. Dunn had respect for this guy. He was tough. Not many people would charge head-on in a situation like this. Little Bro rushed in to meet the Tepig half-way. The collision would knock at least one of the out, maybe even both. A draw would be good. It's not a victory, but it's not a loss either.

The pokemon collided and there was a small explosion, tossing both pokemon across the small field. Little Bro stood up shakily. He didn't have much in him, but he would go on.
Old January 18th, 2013, 07:49 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Tepig and Oshawott both rolled back and were exhausted. Lucas seen that his little partner was nearly out for the count. Lucas lifted his goggles off his eyes. ‘Excuse me? Could you answer me a question?’ Lucas cleared his throat. ‘Umm...Why did they explode after tackling each other?’ Tepig began puffing small flames from it’s snout, as it’s body began coating itself in a metallic armour. ‘Tepig, Heavy Slam!’ Tepig sprinted towards Oshawott, breathing heavily trying to deliver it’s final attack.

Old January 18th, 2013, 07:57 AM
<Challenger>

It was over. The Tepig was charging. The only way to stop it was to use Brine... "Little Bro, do you think you can use Brine?" The Oshawott looked unsure for a moment, but nodded. "Then use one more Brine! Give it all you got!" The Oshawott gathered all of his remaining strength and channeled into one final attack. "Use Brine!" Little Bro blasted a final burst of water out in an attept to halt the Tepig's progress, but it kept coming. It managed to slam into Little Bro, despite the gallons of water being poured on it. It was over. Little Bro was down.
Old January 18th, 2013, 08:05 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Lucas flinched as the Brine blasted Tepig, but the Pig was okay and kept charging. With all it’s might it struck Oshawott taking it down. ‘I...I won?!’ Lucas shouted. Prof. Juniper tapped his shoulder and pointed out the Tepig had the swirly eyes stumbling towards Oshawott and fell beside it. ‘I....I lost?’ Lucas said to Juniper. ‘Well, you did lose Lucas, but the outcome is a draw.‘ ‘I don’t understand?’ ‘Well, the Brine had enough force to K.O Tepig through it’s metal coating. But the little rascals legs kept going!’ The professor stood tall and handed the 4 trainers all a Revive Crystal and a Sitrus Berry. ‘You all fought exceptionally well for your first battle! Well done boys! Now...’ -Insert boring Pokemon lecture here.-

Old January 18th, 2013, 08:13 AM
<Challenger>

Dunn blinked in shock. The Tepig fainted? That was crazy! Little Bro was too weak to knock out a Tepig in armor! But it did....He "listened" to Professor Juniper's lecture and gathered the other three boys around. "Well, my good friends, that was an excellent battle!" He was truly over-joyed about the outcome. Nobody had won, and nobody had lost. It was a win-win solution really. They all got a revive and some sitrus berries. "I really enjoyed that. Would any of you care to share my journey with me?" Dunn was excited about the prospect of his own little band of friends. There was nothing wrong with friends.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here