• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen It is going to be intresting for everyone ! [Q]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
Okay, i've seen a few people now playing the B/W and B/W2 games with a different character sprite ?
How do we do this? For example the youtube channel - DewgongLikesPie . This guy's player is a freaking dewgong ?
I really want to change the sprite of my character and i would be really thankfull if you guys tell me how it is done :)

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
Years
Merely a sprite code via AR or hacking. I haven't been able to find any codes for sprites yet, but a youtube and google search might yield some results. *shrug*

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
Merely a sprite code via AR or hacking. I haven't been able to find any codes for sprites yet, but a youtube and google search might yield some results. *shrug*

You think i would be here if i wasnt looking in youtube and google for about an hour ?

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
i also wondered this because i've seen some people playing as like
Red
Blue
Brendan
Dewong
Ditto
Zorua
and i couldn't find any AR codes no matter how hard i looked through youtube and google.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Sorry, but unfortunately something like this would go into the Quick Questions thread. But to answer, some people may have hacked in the sprite. What I mean by that isn't an Action Replay or the like, I mean they are probably using an Emulator, when into the game's data through their computer, and actually hacked their character's sprite to be an actual Dewgong.
So unfortunately, due to this really being a Quick Question, I am going to close this thread. Plus, I don't see this conversation going any further than, "Try Google/YouTube", "AR Code", or the like, so then it would have to be closed for that reason anyway.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back