• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry I like requests and don't need it, you keep it and if you need any thing else, I'm always around some where and don't mind at all!! Glad to help you our for what you needed!!

Years
Hey RNC I'm just looking for a dusk stone on any pokemon (like rattata). I need one so I can get night slash before the elite four (:

Also, if we do that, would it be okay if you could help evolve my Haunter?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC I'm just looking for a dusk stone on any pokemon (like rattata). I need one so I can get night slash before the elite four (:

Also, if we do that, would it be okay if you could help evolve my Haunter?

I don't mind to do that for you at all, let me go catch some to attach the dusk stone to and use my 4th white fc please.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hey RNC!! I would like to trade you for the shiny regice you have. I can offer some shinies or other pokemon. Just let me know if you are still doing the trades.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'm still doing trades just needed time to add some pokes to another section, but since I have been down for a bit how about I just give it to you?

You would?! Thanks! Want to trade now? Use my original black FC (the one you already have). In my original black version, I think I have all of your FC's

Back