• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Diamond hack: Pokemon Ruby Magma & Sapphire Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
69035746.png

Original Proyect: Pokémon Rubí Magma & Zafiro Aqua
Original Creator: Mikelan98 (me)
ROM: Pokemon Diamante [Esp]
Language: Spanish (subsequently be translated into English)
Team: Mikelan98, Spiky-Eared Pichu, Rata
Tools: SDSME, PPRE, SketchUp, 3DS Max, MKDS Editor, Tinke.

Storyline

This project is a remake of the games Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire. Still, I decided to write the story.

The player starts their journey in Littleroot Town, where the family has just moved in from the Johto region after the player's father, Norman, became the leader of the Petalburg Gym. The story starts off with the player riding in the moving van, which arrives in Littleroot. After exiting the van, the player's mother explains that they have just arrived at their new home; they then enter the house together, and there are Machoke movers carrying boxes. The player's mother suggests that the player introduce themselves to Professor Birch, a friend of Norman's.

The player will save the Professor Birch of trouble, and in thanking you give away a Pokémon. This is where your adventure begins. You must collect all medals Hoenn region to battle the Elite 4, and stop the evil plans of Team Magma/Aqua
Scans

scan17.png
scan18.png

scan19.png
scan20.png

scan21.png
scan22n.png

scan23.png
scan24.png

scan25.png
scan26.png

scan27.png
scan28.png

Old Scans

Spoiler:

Credits

So far have not used public funds or private persons outside the team of RM/ZA.

Special Thanks

Spiky-Eared Pichu: For helping me in all my doubts and teaching me to guide me introducing maps. Besides, is the creator of the tool SDSME.

Team Fail: Because your tutorial I discovered that it was perfectly possible PokeHacking DS.

My favourite band, La Oreja de Van Gogh: Because I never tire of listening while doing maps, events, etc.. and gives me "forces" to never give up and have fun with each map.

To all of you who write on this topic: For giving me support to continue the project every day and it becomes more bearable.

Official NDS Hack from...

Last edited:

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Dubstep16 a friend of you told me you were making this

Edit: I want to help translating to english

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2018
This looks promising.
I hope you'll change tiles a bit and also add twists and new events to the original story;
Any plans for an "after E4 side-quest" like in HGSS? :)
Keep it up!

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Awesome and I know this will be a long wait, but I wanna see how dive will be implemented.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
Epic!
You're gonna change the main character's sprites to Brendan/May, right?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
This is so awesome, i really hope there is going to be an english release.
Now that we know a r/s remake wasnt in the works at gamefreak i think this hack will become very popular. Good luck!

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Like I already said i will translate I know hot extract data with nitroexplorer2b and know how to edit with thenewpoketext or with pptxt

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Woah?!
Ds hacking has gotten so much better since I last check. Dayum!

This looks good, I don't mind if it's in a different Language, as long as it's true to the Originals it shouldn't be too hard to play.

To make it look better, you're gonna have to make new tiles, or models as I think diamond uses.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I never really liked the D/P/Pt graphics so it's not really appealing to me but this hack is really well done considering that DS hacking hasn't developed that much as the GBA.
I congratulate you on this effort you put into this =)

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I'm hoping that you'll include the Prof. Birch event + the special music that plays at that moment in the final release.

But if this is finished, this will be Hack of the Century for sure!

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
So awsome i thought you had gave up on this. Nice to see that you´re still working on this

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
lol wut why are you so fast?
I definitely know that this hack will finish because of your progress ;D
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back