The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Fengar
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
It's in the Solar Caverns (I believe that was the cave's name) in Dewford.
Old January 10th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Ryujin1

Yea... Kinda figured that out already o_o... Already got to Gym Island by now :p.

Also. I defeated all the gyms and I see a huge crowd in the mid section. How do I get there anyway... Or do I need to do other stuff firstly.

Last edited by Ryujin1; January 10th, 2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:51 PM
stratpilot22
Unhatched Egg

Got to Sundance Rock, entered the room, walked down and.... nothing. I walked right up to it and pulled out the Excalibur without talking to Esau. Anyone know how to fix this?
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:26 PM
aliasr
Unhatched Egg

im having an issue, went to cassidy rock went through the dialog it warped me to the pokecenter but theres no door to the HQ?
Old January 14th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Badnik96

I was going to download this and start it off later today, is the download on the first post the latest version?

Thanks.
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasr View Post
im having an issue, went to cassidy rock went through the dialog it warped me to the pokecenter but theres no door to the HQ?
Hmm..I don't think that has happened to anyone else maybe it patched incorrectly or you used the wrong ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badnik96 View Post
I was going to download this and start it off later today, is the download on the first post the latest version?

Thanks.
Yep.That is the latest version.
Old January 14th, 2013, 05:23 PM
rom downloader
Unhatched Egg

.... ROCKLOBSTER, i laughed so hard when i read the description
Old January 15th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Badnik96

Just curious but are Magenpies a fakemon species in the game? and is it a reference to the book My Family and Other Animals?

Loving the hack so far, the Swimmer outside Dewford with the two level 24 Qwilfishes is rather relentless but that's to be expected. Keep it up!
Old January 15th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Jampatino
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
Looks good, might give it a try someday
Old January 15th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Badnik96

Bug I found:

the Former Chefs which appear as soon as you enter Slateport are invisible.

edit:

Another bug, if you enter New Mauville while you're first traversing Route 110, then the first guy you talk to has no dialogue box.

Can you beef the levels of the Route 110 wild pokemon? They're 13 and my team is all 25+, at least level 20 would be cool. Also, more variety would be nice as well. Oddish and Geodude are boring

Edit 2:

A third bug, after beating Wattson he reappears and if you talk to him he challenges you again.

Last edited by Badnik96; January 15th, 2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:37 PM
T-Zombie
The End (?)

Nature: Lonely
Hey, your hack is awesome
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Hell Ruler
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Brave
Well i'm stuck in here
i didn't get a chikuwa the girl who gave it says "is that a pokedex. Did you meet a lot of pokemons, i wish i was like you.
Where is the mirror. And what to do with chikuwa.
I have beaten elite four but not getting a way to do next.
Old January 18th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Mattysoxfan

Nature: Naughty
I played this hack all the way to the elite four. Beat it, cause i'm stuck and dunno where to go so i'm just gonna say i beat it. Honestly, its very dark in many ways. I think the most creepiest thing about it is the Gorelax with a chef coming out of its stomach. Makes me not want to fight them. And is Todadile the only start obtainable in this hack? wanted to use blaziken or even swampert since there is a bunch i faught already in this hack. What of the Charizard i saw 3 times throughout the hack, i thought i was going to obtain the charizard for my team but i guess not. I did notice one glitch, in the desert when you fight alica and that one dude with the two chefs below them. I happened to just run past post elite four and their sprites were there. They are rocks! so i can use rock smash on them, then turn to one side and then the game freezes.

Overall, i liked this hack, except for it being so dark and evil, the houses with dead people with broken hearts. The troll who has a bag of like 11 pokemon. And then the troll who says he cut up 10 pokemon and stitched them all together. How many times my stomach turned i lost count.

I take this as a resident evil pokemon crossover. No guns but still has a lot of zombies and just a lot of crazy stuff going on. I didn't even see any legendaries. Except for when i use a Elemental stone on the HyperEgg. I really chose not to do that though. My team consists of Gigawolf, Emolga, Claydol, Feraligatr, Brelom, and dragoone. I'm suppose to get a toxicroak i believe but haven't gotten there yet.
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:32 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattysoxfan View Post
I played this hack all the way to the elite four. Beat it, cause i'm stuck and dunno where to go so i'm just gonna say i beat it. Honestly, its very dark in many ways. I think the most creepiest thing about it is the Gorelax with a chef coming out of its stomach. Makes me not want to fight them. And is Todadile the only start obtainable in this hack? wanted to use blaziken or even swampert since there is a bunch i faught already in this hack. What of the Charizard i saw 3 times throughout the hack, i thought i was going to obtain the charizard for my team but i guess not. I did notice one glitch, in the desert when you fight alica and that one dude with the two chefs below them. I happened to just run past post elite four and their sprites were there. They are rocks! so i can use rock smash on them, then turn to one side and then the game freezes.

Overall, i liked this hack, except for it being so dark and evil, the houses with dead people with broken hearts. The troll who has a bag of like 11 pokemon. And then the troll who says he cut up 10 pokemon and stitched them all together. How many times my stomach turned i lost count.

I take this as a resident evil pokemon crossover. No guns but still has a lot of zombies and just a lot of crazy stuff going on. I didn't even see any legendaries. Except for when i use a Elemental stone on the HyperEgg. I really chose not to do that though. My team consists of Gigawolf, Emolga, Claydol, Feraligatr, Brelom, and dragoone. I'm suppose to get a toxicroak i believe but haven't gotten there yet.
Yeah normally everyone see that Charizard to hope he will get it also in the future but he learns that that sprite is used for a Dragon Character in the game
Old January 20th, 2013, 12:19 AM
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
You know what? I'm going to download this again. This time, I think I'm going to Nuzlocke it.

May Arceus have mercy on my soul.
Old January 21st, 2013, 01:45 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSonic View Post
You know what? I'm going to download this again. This time, I think I'm going to Nuzlocke it.

May Arceus have mercy on my soul.
Good luck you sir are going to need it.
Old January 25th, 2013, 01:31 AM
ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer's Avatar
ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer
Unhatched Egg

Is this hack being continued? Or is it finished? I know this is from 3 years ago, but it's still a good hack.
Old January 25th, 2013, 02:44 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer View Post
Is this hack being continued? Or is it finished? I know this is from 3 years ago, but it's still a good hack.
I don't think they are working on this hack anymore.
Old January 25th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Liogerzero
Aura Soldier

This has to be one of the absolutly hardest Pokemon hacks i have ever done a nuzlock run of.
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:38 AM
LunarStar
Unhatched Egg

I was wondering although it says this hack is about 98.2% done is it still a good play?
I usually don't play hacks that aren't fully completed, makes me feel like im missing good stuff. I really do want to play this but not sure if the missing pieces make a big impact or is it something that i can just go on without.
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarStar View Post
I was wondering although it says this hack is about 98.2% done is it still a good play?
I usually don't play hacks that aren't fully completed, makes me feel like im missing good stuff. I really do want to play this but not sure if the missing pieces make a big impact or is it something that i can just go on without.
I'd say its sorta complete.Well its storyline is complete but some side areas are aren't done.But it doesn't effect the story at all.So i suggest you play it, it is really good.
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:14 AM
ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer's Avatar
ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
I don't think they are working on this hack anymore.
Well, that stinks. I've seen a lot of other hacks that were never finished, like Pokémon Sienna for instance. Great hack, they've already got a trailer for Beta Four, yet, I haven't seen anybody even mention that Sienna will ever be finished. Such a sad thing. I understand that they have lives, but to not be working on it for a year seems a bit much, doesn't it?
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:18 AM
LunarStar
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
I'd say its sorta complete.Well its storyline is complete but some side areas are aren't done.But it doesn't effect the story at all.So i suggest you play it, it is really good.
Thank you I will give it a go. The side areas that aren't done are they blocked off by something? Never played a un-complete rom before so not sure.
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarStar View Post
Thank you I will give it a go. The side areas that aren't done are they blocked off by something? Never played a un-complete rom before so not sure.
Yeah I'm pretty sure all of them are blocked off.
Old January 25th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Liogerzero
Aura Soldier

Quote:
Yeah I'm pretty sure all of them are blocked off.
Alot of them you will get a line of text saying SUDDENLY YOU WERE LAZERED BY LAZER SHARKS! No but seriously get out.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here