The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 12th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being such a great friend. Remember the days from when we were strangers, then when we first talked, then we were friends, and now we're like brothers from different mothers.

Dear Anonymous,

Although we are always framing each other in class, I feel that we are very good friends, despite that fact. I always like talking to you about random things. Your knowledge on digimon is also beyond-godlike.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:03 AM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
da

Didn't we already discuss this, hun? You shut the hell up. I do all the work.

Old January 12th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Victini

Dear Anonymous,

Sora ------

Our heart will always be filled with an overwhelming amount of shining gratitude. Those clouds sinking into the dusk, always disappear helplessly after being swallowed by the blue night. Sorrow, popping out of nowhere, suddenly grips me. I merely wish to love. That is all I ask for. As I believe and accept the fact that things are born out of losses, and that there will be new beginnings from there, I will reaffirm the shape of my tomorrow and live on. In our heart, there will always be something precious, definite, and shining. Even if we are still wandering, I want to love my limited days. Because I have met you, I can become stronger.

"Someday, for sure. Someday, for sure." I have expectations for my aimless days, but at times I become scared, and end up letting go of your hand.

I won't forget to believe without being afraid, and I'll remember not to get careless from believing too much. Using my overflowing tenderness as my strength, I will be reborn. If ahead of the light of my hope to live is a continuation of my dream, then I will look up into the sky and feel within my palm the overwhelming gratitude.

Forever and ever, no matter when, we are never alone.

In our heart, there will always be something precious, definite, and shining.

Even if we are still wandering, I want to love my limited days, and live on together with you and tenderness.
Old January 12th, 2013, 04:16 PM
PikachuAddict
Mime Jr.

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anon,

You shut up. I'm older than you, bigger than you, and hell of a lot smarter than, oh and not to mention I'm the boss of you. And I effing told you so. Now leave me alone.
Old January 12th, 2013, 06:33 PM
The_Consumer

Dear Anonymous,

I'm really thankful I am friends with you. You're so caring and friendly. I really like talking with you and even though your idolisation drives me crazy ab und zu, you're still the only person I've remained great friends with for almost 4 years now. Thank you very much
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Victini

Dear Anonymouses,

I could spend hours upon hours writing a wall of text filled to the brim with rage towards all of you.
But no amount of words, letters, punctuation, text, curses and swears could convey how I feel.

All of you combined are the epitome of evil.

I wish the worst upon you. How dare you.

Last edited by Victini; January 12th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old January 13th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

Such a drama queen seriously.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry but who in the hell do you think you are to speak to me like that? I barely know you and don't speak to you as it is and you have the nerve to come up to me and start saying all that to me. How dare you. You're vile and I really dislike you now, and I wasn't fond of you before.
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old January 13th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Jak
mother of challenges

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

Oh my God PLEASE shut up. "Move to another state like I did and endure the jokes." Just hold the **** up. Please. If people watch a movie that is made to be funny and seriously judge the area it's based on as if we really are that way, they're pretty stupid for that already. For you to be offended by their jokes is even funnier. Man up and deal with it. Throw the jokes right back in their face. And quit trying to play victim about where you're from. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Besides, you pride yourself on being from Louisiana. Why are you offended by jokes about a state you don't even like?! You're a piece of work. lol
Old January 13th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

Please stop hating absolutely everything. You're ridiculous at this point. You're hating things that you've liked for years because "your stupid film classes have made you into such a snob" and I don't understand how this happened because you hated everything they showed you. It's not like they raised your expectations of the world or anything, so why are you constantly trashing your favorite movies and tv shows? Your snobbery is coming from elsewhere and I heavily suggest that you drop it or I will snap at you.
Old January 13th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anon,

Meet me after dark and I'll hold you.
I am nothing more to savior of that
And maybe tonight, we'll fly so far away
We'll be lost before the dawn
Old January 15th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Dear Anonymouses,

Don't come because you're forced to come, come only because you want to do it, if you don't want to do it, JUST GET THE **** OUT OF MY SIGHT AND GO HOME!! Don't come to the training and say that's its a part-time job and acting like its "so cool"? Like I said, just go home, and stop being an immature kid. If you don't want to do, just go home, I won't stop you.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old January 15th, 2013, 05:12 AM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Careful
Dear Anon,

Thank you so so so much! I will love it and treasure it forever! /kawaiismileygoeshere
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

If I seem a bit too careful around you today, it's because I had another dream about you last night. It was a nuclear explosion going off and I feel that it's in connection to last week's war dreams. In that explosion, I was the only survivor. However, I did get a text from you in that dream...I never really got to read it, and to this moment I still wonder what it would say.

Dreams like these make me very paranoid.

My point is, I hope I didn't cause anything to go wrong the past few days. I know school has started for me and I'll be...busy soon, but just remember that you're literally my everything. Remember, we promised this would never end.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old January 15th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be

Dear A,

Now that I can finally go I'm feeling a lot more enthusiastic about life. Things are finally moving forward! Thanks for being so supportive and helping me out with all of this~
Old January 15th, 2013, 11:03 AM
adventure
in mega we believe

Nature: Naive
Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe you said that. Here I've been thinking those thoughts all autumn and when I finally know what I want, you become like that instead. Or maybe you always were like that and I just didn't realize it. I think I made you this way though. I am so sorry. I feel so heavy now and I can't even talk to you about it. I don't know whom to talk to, so instead I type this up in some thread on an online forum. ****

<<CLOUD v2.0>>
Old January 15th, 2013, 07:03 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

da

I hate you too. xoxo

Old January 15th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful
Dear anonymous-
Come on. I just wanted to be friends but you took it as so much more. Thinking that, you went on to completely ignore me for months on end. Then you got my friend to tell me to stop texting you. I didn't think you were such a coward. You took a friendship and blew it up and you decided you didn't want that, though it never existed in the first place. I thought you would know me better...maybe you'll realize the truth and we can be friends again.
Old January 15th, 2013, 07:44 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

da

you really didn't need to do that you know

Old January 15th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Jak
mother of challenges

dear anonymous,

get a filter. learn to shut up. when i talk to you, i feel like i'm speaking with an emotionless brick wall. and when some sort of emotion shows up with you, it's in the form of something you wish i would do. newsflash. i don't do things i don't wanna do. so getting emotional and passionate about it will do you no good. it'll just piss me off.
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:21 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

da

My god, what awkwardness. I hope I can just disappear, or at least get a time machine and punch me in the face.

Yeah, that would be better.

Old January 15th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

You're not a feminist, you're a misandrist. You're also a man who identifies as a man, so do you see the issue here? It's very, very annoying listening to you go on about how straight white men are oppressing the rest of society when you, yourself, are a straight white man. Do you want a special award or something?

Here.

Spoiler:
Old January 16th, 2013, 08:42 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

da

no, I just like the bling #yolo #kingofengland #wtfamidoingthisonpcfor

Old January 16th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

You were just the icing on top of the cake on Monday! Meeting you in person never felt so...surreal. xD I hope we can continue to meet up and talk about our interests & stuff during our free hour. :D Maybe our friendship will grow? :3

Dear Anonymous,

...and so this is it. You just stop talking. Just like that. I have a good feeling you're the bomb that's supposed to detonate in my life. I wouldn't be surprised if I dream about you again, then afterwards I should be worried about us. Whatever happened to "friends forever no matter what"?

Dear Anonymous,

I'm asking for your number next time we meet at Olmedo's class.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old January 17th, 2013, 11:15 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

da,

Yeah, I gotta get up early tomorrow, not now please.

Old January 18th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Zebeedoo
asdfghjkl
Community Supporter Tier 4

dear anonymous,

taking a break away from the internet for a week because of you has really opened my eyes a lot. i'm done being the one to always make the effort and i'm sick of you using me. if you wanna talk to me go ahead, i've had enough of it always being me starting it. oh and good luck finding someone else that cares, seeing as you're always putting up on Twitter that you wish someone cared when you KNOW that i care and have for a year. i'm never done asking you if you're okay and then you go and post that no one cares?.... you tell me to ignore it but how the **** can i when it's there?! this past year i've had to deal with this, and it's really hurt me.. soooo i'm done getting even more attached to you than i already am... time to emotionally unattach myself from you. x___x but learn to appreciate what you have... or it'll be what you had... and you'll regret it...

dear annoymous,

can you please stop coming on to me everytime you break up with someone. i know i'm your rebounder and all but i've already made it clear i don't wanna be with you. it annoys me though how when you're with someone you ditch me and then when you're not with someone you keep trying to ask me out when i just want friendship. having dealt with this for nearly two years, it's starting to annoy me.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links