The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:34 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill

Advertise here
The Hobo Stand
Because I couldn't think of a better name than this

Guidelines
  • I'm fine with clones. I will also clone all of my shiny Pokemon pre-5th gen (which is...currently all of my shiny Pokemon bar two, haha).
  • I do not RNG. I will accept RNG'd Pokemon though.
  • I do not care if you trade away any of my Pokemon (ie you can redistribute as you wish). I will likely not do that with trades I receive and don't really mind what one wants, but I don't prefer the 'no redis' deals.
  • Pokemon are listed as per the ratings from the IV rater in the BW/B2W2 games. That is, there's four ranks with Outstanding being the best down to Decent (ie not very decent at all). More info here. If you would like more information on a specific Pokemon (such as the IVs which I can get a good result for via the PWT boosting them to level 50) I can do that on request.
  • I'll be generally going for rough 'like-for-like' trades. I also tend to value rarer stuff over not so rare (so shiny starters will for instance be considered a bit more valuable than a shiny Bidoof) and in the case of stats the better stats the Pokemon has the better I'd expect for it... so no Outstanding Pokemon for just a decent Poke. =p
  • My wifi is not exactly the best so bear with me if it screws up, please.
  • If anything turns out to be hacked I'll do a tradeback.
  • As obvious, no hacks/etc please.
What I am looking for

In general:
  • Shiny Pokemon I don't have! In particular ones that look good and/or have decent stats.
  • Dream World Pokemon I may not have.
  • Pokemon with decent stats and/or eggmoves (or rather rare moves, such as for instance Tri Attacking Togepi is what I would call rare).
In particular:
  • Brave nature Ditto, preferably with 0 Speed IV.
  • DW Starters
  • More High-IV Ditto with varying natures.
  • Helping Hand Dusclops (XD move) with decent stats (at least in defences).
Shiny Pokemon

The following are the shiny Pokemon I offer to trade! Again, I remind you that I clone these. Additional info is provided in the hover-over text (usually Natures, any perfect IVs, etc).

Ones that I have obtained from a trade have a * by their name in the hover-over text. Otherwise they've been caught by myself (via dumb luck of which I have had plenty of, or Pokeradar Chaining). Unless stated otherwise they are to my knowledge UT.

Outstanding Shinies
Spoiler:

Relatively Superior Shinies
Spoiler:

Above Average
Spoiler:

'Decent'
Spoiler:

Chained Shiny Pokemon on Request!

I will on request chain shiny Pokemon if someone wants a particular shiny Pokemon via the Pokerader method in DPPt (in return for something, of course =p) A few things to note:
  • This takes time! I am fairly decent at it though (most of the above not listd as obtained by trade were found via chaining).
  • I can't just chain anything. Pokemon available to me are in Diamond and Platinum for reference.
  • I can aim for a certain natured Pokemon (via Synchronise), but I do not have all natures available to me and will not make any promises on getting one of a requested nature for sure.
  • Their stats would be random.
Dream Radar Pokemon!

I have:

Staryu, Sigilyph, Spiritomb, Beldum, Smoochum, Swablu, Slowpoke, Munna, Hoothoot, Togepi, Porygon, Ralts, Riolu and Driftloon.

I have females for those which can have such a gender, and can get more on request as well.

Bred Pokemon

Pokemon bred by myself! GET THESE BABIES
  • I can breed more of what is listed on request. I will be able to also have various natures requestable along with a perfect IV possible in most cases for a desired stat, although generally I'd like something nice in exchange for the extra work. Breeding for Outstanding rank Pokemon on request is also possible.
  • This list will be growing for a while. I have a number of other DW Pokemon to breed as well.
DW Vulpix

Note: All have perfect Special Attack!

Outstanding:
Spoiler:
Lax (31 IV HP, Attack, Female)
Bashful (31 IV Defence)
Lonely (31 IV HP, Attack, Female)

Relatively Superior:
Spoiler:
Sassy
Lax
Naughty, Female
Hasty, Female
Sassy, Female
Brave, Female
Bold, Female

Rest:
Spoiler:
Docile, Female x2
Mild, Female
Careful, Female with Substitute/Swagger
Naughty, Female with Substitute/Swagger
Lax
Timid

Recently more T

I also have the following outstanding Vulpix without dreamworld abilities:
Spoiler:
Careful, Flash Fire x2
Timid, Flash Fire
Docile, Flash Fire
Quiet, Flash Fire

DW Eevee

I have multiple males of varying natures! If you want females that can be breed on request.
Females: Naive, Relaxed (Levelled in Daycare), Hardy (Levelled in Daycare)

Timid: 4x Relatively Superior (1 Female), 1 Above Average.

DW Timburr

Most have 31 IV in Attack, and with Mach Punch as an Egg move.

Outstanding
Spoiler:
Relaxed (31 IV in Attack, Defense, Levelled for Daycare).

Relatively Superior
Spoiler:
Sassy (Female)
Levelled for Day Care

Rest
Spoiler:
Adamant
Rash x3 (1 Female)
Modest (Female)
Calm (Female)
Gentle x2 (1 Female)
Docile
Naughty (Female)
Relaxed
Gentle
Impish
Careful
Hasty
Quiet

DW Poliwag

All have 31 IV in Special Attack, and of Bold Nature.

5 are 'Relatively Superior' (1 Female)
15 are of a lower rating (6 Female).

DW Cacnea

3, Bold and Female.

DW Anorith

31 IV in Special Defence.

1 Bashful (Female, was in Daycare), 6 others of Jolly Nature.
1 Outstanding (31 IV Speed), 2 Relatively Superior

Horsea

All have 31 IV in Special Attack

3x Relatively Superior, Modest, Swift Swim (1 was in Daycare)
2x Decent, Modest, Swift Swim

Archen

Relatively Superior and Jolly x4. 31 IV Speed

Ferroseed

Most have 31 IV in HP or Defence, All Relaxed

3x Outstanding (31 IV Defence, Speed (Female); 31 IV Defence, Special Defence (Female); 31 IV Attack, Defence (Female); 31 Attack, Defence, Special Defence, Speed).
2x Relatively Superior (31 IV HP, Attack, Defence, Special Attack; and 3 IV HP, Defence, Special Defence.)

DW Lileep

All have 31 IV in Defence, Bold, with Recover Egg Move

1 Outstanding
4x Relatively Superior (1 Female)
3x Above Average (1 Female, was in daycare)
4x Decent (2 Female)

Also one Outstanding with Suction Caps (Male)

DW Dratini

Most have 31 IV in Attack, all Adamant

3x Outstanding (1 Female)
3x Relatively Superior (1 Female)
6 Above Average (5 Female)

Also 1 Decent, Impish and Female

To be bred soon
More DW Eevee, and normal-ability Eevee too.

Lastly, I can throw in Pokerus on request as well.

FC: 4041 3875 5409 on W2

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific

Last edited by bobandbill; February 23rd, 2013 at 05:50 AM.
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:40 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor

Nature: Timid
Ohai there bobandbill. First s-mod I've seen in here that wasn't Luke or Blade.

Can you CMT for that Relatively Superior Shiny Milotic? My trade thread is located in my signature.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].

Last edited by tabor62; January 10th, 2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Oops
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:54 AM
何贤豪
FC:
IGN:

Oh, hello!
I haven't seen you around here...xD
I just looked at your shop and found out that you'd like a DW Tentacool (Female)?
I have one and I'd be willing to trade one for...um...ah!
That DW Anorith of yours, female as well...I'd prefer the best one, but since my DW Tentacool's gonna have random stats, maybe I'll let you decide whether you'll give me the best you've got or just randomly choose from your collection of DW Anorith.
But if you'd like, I could just keep breeding them 'till I get an outstanding one or something...
Oh, and also...how about if you'd CMT for some of my Shiny Pokemon and see whether there are some that you'd like...I'd like Chikorita, Turtwig, Totodile, Combusken and Bulbasaur.
Okay, thanks...
Old January 13th, 2013, 06:08 AM
xRekke
Shiny Hunter
FC:
IGN:

Interested in your shiny zapdos and shiny spiritomb !
Check my thread for anything you wan: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294558

Shiny Hunter at your Service!
THE HUNT IS ON!

Add me up! 3ds friend code: 4270-0863-3280

Friend Safari : FIGHTING
Old January 13th, 2013, 07:52 AM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!
FC: 1032-2650-8413
IGN:

Hi there! Good luck with your thread
I'm interested in your shiny crowned beasts. I'm willing to offer two DW females per beast. Are you interested? I have all of them, except patrat, trubbish, karrablast and boufallant.
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
◄ Masaru's Dream World Shop ►
Old January 13th, 2013, 12:22 PM
MidnightDarkrai
Champion in the making
FC: reading
IGN:

Im interested in the relatively surperior beldum, dw dratini and ur latios. I have a shiny kingler or u might want a dw torkoal or a dw ariados for beldum. If u dont want does send me a pm or vm so that we can negotiate
My friend code is 2538 3271 6401

Last edited by MidnightDarkrai; January 13th, 2013 at 12:31 PM. Reason: forgot about latios
Old January 13th, 2013, 04:43 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
Oh, hello!
I haven't seen you around here...xD
I just looked at your shop and found out that you'd like a DW Tentacool (Female)?
I have one and I'd be willing to trade one for...um...ah!
That DW Anorith of yours, female as well...I'd prefer the best one, but since my DW Tentacool's gonna have random stats, maybe I'll let you decide whether you'll give me the best you've got or just randomly choose from your collection of DW Anorith.
But if you'd like, I could just keep breeding them 'till I get an outstanding one or something...
Oh, and also...how about if you'd CMT for some of my Shiny Pokemon and see whether there are some that you'd like...I'd like Chikorita, Turtwig, Totodile, Combusken and Bulbasaur.
Okay, thanks...
That's because last I was around here was back in the DPPt days, haha.

DWF Tentacool for an Anorith one is fine by me. Note my Outstanding one is only male so I'll just give you a female Jolly one (am going to breed a few more though rn so if a better one pops up that's spare I'll just trade that). I don't mind doing some more breeding of my own for better stats anyways with DW pokes.

And shiny pokes... these have my eye:
Spoiler:
#393 Piplup ♂ (level 1)
OT: Jason ♂ (Platinum, 56796/25538 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 56796/25538 end_of_the_skype_highlighting)
Naive - Torrent - 17/20/7/10/30/30 - Untrained
Pound - Surf - Cut - Waterfall

#179 Mareep ♂ (level 1)
OT: Jason ♂ (Platinum, 56796/25538 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 56796/25538 end_of_the_skype_highlighting)
Quiet - Static - 18/12/21/13/9/26 - Untrained
Tackle - *** - *** - ***

#623 Golurk ♁ (level 70)
OT: ジャンタ ♀ (White, 6171/0)
Jolly - Iron Fist - 25/25/21/17/29/13 - Untrained
Shadow Punch - Hyper Beam - Gyro Ball - Hammer Arm

#506 Lillipup ♀ (level 5)
OT: Jason ♂ (Black 2, 63408/52523 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 63408/52523 end_of_the_skype_highlighting)
Careful - Vital Spirit - 6/17/29/2/15/20 - Untrained
Leer - Tackle - Odor Sleuth - ***

#227 Skarmory ♀ (level 1)
OT: Andre ♂ (White, 22979/41885)
Bold - Keen Eye - 13/31/20/31/26/24 - Untrained
Leer - Peck - Brave Bird - Aerial Ace
So basically like for like with that, haha. Agreeable?

Quote:
Interested in your shiny zapdos and shiny spiritomb !
Check my thread for anything you wan: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294558
Interested in the Sandshrew if it has Sand Rush, otherwise not. Throh I wouldn't mind seeing more info about, as well as Cresselia (probably happy with Cresselia for Zapdos regardless, just curious =p).
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
Hi there! Good luck with your thread
I'm interested in your shiny crowned beasts. I'm willing to offer two DW females per beast. Are you interested? I have all of them, except patrat, trubbish, karrablast and boufallant.
Thanks!

I do need a Lileep (had trouble with that for quite some time)... as for another poke DWF Bagon is one I'd like. I'm afraid that's basically it for DW Pokemon I am in need of atm though. In that case it'd be your choice of Crowned Beast. (I don't believe there's any legit female DW starter Pokemon, otherwise I'd be certainly interested in those. Correct me if I am wrong on that!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDarkrai View Post
Im interested in the relatively surperior beldum, dw dratini and ur latios. I have a shiny kingler or u might want a dw torkoal or a dw ariados for beldum. If u dont want does send me a pm or vm so that we can negotiate
Note I am still yet to breed those DW Dratini, so those need a bit more time. Kingler I may be interested in (more info?), the DW pokes you named I don't have much interest in however.

Last edited by bobandbill; January 13th, 2013 at 05:23 PM.
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:08 PM
MidnightDarkrai
Champion in the making
FC: reading
IGN:

Ahh well after looking over kinglers info i came to a conclusion.......he sucks he his lv 41 with hardy nature he has terible ivs u dont have to take him sorry for offering such a crappy poks. I also have a shiny gengar or a dratini with extremespeed. i dont have alot rare pokes sorry
My friend code is 2538 3271 6401
Old January 13th, 2013, 07:45 PM
xRekke
Shiny Hunter
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Interested in the Sandshrew if it has Sand Rush, otherwise not. Throh I wouldn't mind seeing more info about, as well as Cresselia (probably happy with Cresselia for Zapdos regardless, just curious =p).
Thanks!
Im ok with cresselia for zapdos ..
will show you the other pokemon in the trade ..

THE HUNT IS ON!

Old January 14th, 2013, 04:08 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDarkrai View Post
Ahh well after looking over kinglers info i came to a conclusion.......he sucks he his lv 41 with hardy nature he has terible ivs u dont have to take him sorry for offering such a crappy poks. I also have a shiny gengar or a dratini with extremespeed. i dont have alot rare pokes sorry
Ah well then. (Unlss you want a different shiny of course). Gengar might be interesting though. Dratini with extremespeed is something I already have though (yay hgss).
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRekke View Post
Im ok with cresselia for zapdos ..
will show you the other pokemon in the trade ..
Alright I suppose, just means possibly longer trade time. =p

Old January 14th, 2013, 04:34 AM
xRekke
Shiny Hunter
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Alright I suppose, just means possibly longer trade time. =p
Time that you will be online ?

THE HUNT IS ON!

Old January 14th, 2013, 05:05 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
FC:
IGN:

I am on now for a bit longer, and will be on throughout the day my tomorrow (I am GMT +10 for the record, rn it is ~ midnight).

Old January 14th, 2013, 05:09 AM
xRekke
Shiny Hunter
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
I am on now for a bit longer, and will be on throughout the day my tomorrow (I am GMT +10 for the record, rn it is ~ midnight).
Add me ! im online now! XD FC in signature

HAhahahahhaaha! Didnt know u want the throh LOL

THE HUNT IS ON!

Last edited by xRekke; January 14th, 2013 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 14th, 2013, 06:10 AM
何贤豪
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
That's because last I was around here was back in the DPPt days, haha.

DWF Tentacool for an Anorith one is fine by me. Note my Outstanding one is only male so I'll just give you a female Jolly one (am going to breed a few more though rn so if a better one pops up that's spare I'll just trade that). I don't mind doing some more breeding of my own for better stats anyways with DW pokes.

And shiny pokes... these have my eye:
Spoiler:
#393 Piplup ♂ (level 1)
OT: Jason ♂ (Platinum, 56796/25538)
Naive - Torrent - 17/20/7/10/30/30 - Untrained
Pound - Surf - Cut - Waterfall

#179 Mareep ♂ (level 1)
OT: Jason ♂ (Platinum, 56796/25538)
Quiet - Static - 18/12/21/13/9/26 - Untrained
Tackle - *** - *** - ***

#623 Golurk ♁ (level 70)
OT: ジャンタ ♀ (White, 6171/0)
Jolly - Iron Fist - 25/25/21/17/29/13 - Untrained
Shadow Punch - Hyper Beam - Gyro Ball - Hammer Arm

#506 Lillipup ♀ (level 5)
OT: Jason ♂ (Black 2, 63408/52523)
Careful - Vital Spirit - 6/17/29/2/15/20 - Untrained
Leer - Tackle - Odor Sleuth - ***

#227 Skarmory ♀ (level 1)
OT: Andre ♂ (White, 22979/41885)
Bold - Keen Eye - 13/31/20/31/26/24 - Untrained
Leer - Peck - Brave Bird - Aerial Ace
So basically like for like with that, haha. Agreeable?
Agreeable? Very...Oh, that Skarmory at the very bottom's from masaru3...and it's very agreeable. If you'd like some more Shiny Pokemon, alright...just tell me which ones you'd like, then we'll see.
For sure, I'll take that Female Jolly DW Anorith, then...
Old January 14th, 2013, 03:44 PM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!
IGN:

Quote:
I do need a Lileep (had trouble with that for quite some time)... as for another poke DWF Bagon is one I'd like. I'm afraid that's basically it for DW Pokemon I am in need of atm though. In that case it'd be your choice of Crowned Beast. (I don't believe there's any legit female DW starter Pokemon, otherwise I'd be certainly interested in those. Correct me if I am wrong on that!)
Hmm, do you agree on trading just Lileep for the Shiny Suicune? Because Lileep has a really bad female rate, therefore it's hard to breed a female and even harder to breed a female with the DW ability.
I can give it a nature of your choice.

Unfortunately DW starters only come in males, so they cannot breed.
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
Old January 14th, 2013, 03:53 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
Agreeable? Very...Oh, that Skarmory at the very bottom's from masaru3...and it's very agreeable. If you'd like some more Shiny Pokemon, alright...just tell me which ones you'd like, then we'll see.
For sure, I'll take that Female Jolly DW Anorith, then...
Fine with me. I'll be fine with just trading those 5 shiny pokes and the dw poke for now.

FC is as in my OP.
Quote:
Hmm, do you agree on trading just Lileep for the Shiny Suicune? Because Lileep has a really bad female rate, therefore it's hard to breed a female and even harder to breed a female with the DW ability.
I can give it a nature of your choice
Whoops sorry, missed your post. I guess I can do that for a Relaxed natured one, and if not then Bold.

Also herp not online rn off on impromptu walk back in couple hours. And back online.

Last edited by bobandbill; January 14th, 2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: ninja'd herp
Old January 15th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Artichoke91
Hai Tharr
FC:
IGN:

Hey there Bob. If you still need a DWF Bagon, I can get you one in return for one of your DWF Timburr. Sound good?
Old January 15th, 2013, 02:26 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artichoke91 View Post
Hey there Bob. If you still need a DWF Bagon, I can get you one in return for one of your DWF Timburr. Sound good?
Sure! Any particular nature you'd like?

Old January 15th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Artichoke91
Hai Tharr
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Sure! Any particular nature you'd like?
Hm, not really. Any will do. Did you want your Bagon to be a particular nature?
Old January 15th, 2013, 03:45 PM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!
IGN:

Quote:
Whoops sorry, missed your post. I guess I can do that for a Relaxed natured one, and if not then Bold.
Hi, just letting you know your Relaxed DWf Lileep (Storm Drain) is ready. Can you trade now?
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
Old January 17th, 2013, 05:20 AM
何贤豪
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Fine with me. I'll be fine with just trading those 5 shiny pokes and the dw poke for now.

FC is as in my OP.
Yep, I'll contact you once I'm ready.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:46 PM
Evoslingerr
III Generation Enthusiast
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Modest
Hi, I'm interested in several of your pokes... and some others I did not see... If by any chance you have one of this, and you're interested in what I have to offer please let me know.

Request:
1. Vulpix/Ninetales (female); level any, with DW ability (Drought).
2. Poliwag (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Drizzle).
3. Munna/Musharna (female); level any, with DW ability (Telepathy).
4. Torchic (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Speed Boost).
5. Bulbasaur (or family, female); level any, with DW ability (Chlorophyl).

I'm really not interested in them being shiny, or having perfect IV's. I just need the dream world ability, and of course, I need them to be females. I've made a small list of the Pokémon I've considered to be my best choice for trade. Please, let me know if any interests you. If none does, i'll PM you again to propose something different.

Offer:
1. Imposter Ditto (untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.
1.5 Ditto with 0IVs in Speed... Legit
2. Dratini (DW ability and Extremespeed learned)
3. Sableye (DW ability)
4. Lickitung (DW ability)
5. Cottonee (DW ability)
6. Deerling shiny (untrained)
7. Riolu (DW ability)
8. Genesect (legit and untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.

If interested please send me an PM so we can arrange something. Thanks in advance.

Evoslingerr
Old January 24th, 2013, 06:51 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
FC:
IGN:

Sent you a PM.

Also got a couple more things:

Ferroseed

Most have 31 IV in HP or Defence, All Relaxed

4x Outstanding (31 IV Defence, Speed (Female); 31 IV Defence, Special Defence (Female); 31 IV Attack, Defence (Female); 31 Attack, Defence, Special Defence, Speed).
2x Relatively Superior (31 IV HP, Attack, Defence, Special Attack; and 3 IV HP, Defence, Special Defence.)

DW Lileep

All have 31 IV in Defence, Bold, with Recover Egg Move

1 Outstanding
4x Relatively Superior (1 Female)
3x Above Average (1 Female, was in daycare)
4x Decent (2 Female)

Also one Outstanding with Suction Caps (Male)

DW Dratini

Most have 31 IV in Attack, all Adamant

3x Outstanding (1 Female)
3x Relatively Superior (1 Female)
6 Above Average (5 Female)

Also 1 Decent, Impish and Female

I've also have some more Timid DW Eevee and Vulpix.

Old January 24th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Birthday Thunder
Venus
FC: 2766-8490-0653
IGN: Lady Venus

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Birthday Thunder
Hi If you are willing, I would like to trade you for your "decent' shiny horsea and the "relatively superior" shiny totodile. I can offer an EV trained shiny Liepard that has max speed (from what I remember) and a shiny maractus. If you don't want either of those, I have plenty more shinies to trade. All were obtained by legit methods and have been pokechecked. Let me know.

3DS FC for X and Y: 2766 8490 0653
Old January 24th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Darkprettyboy
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Naughty
Hello there sir, i was wondering if you would trade your shiny eevee (decent) for my shiny Granbbul.

Pokemon: Noibat, Fraxure, Sliggoo

FC: 0447-6920-4342
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here