• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Hi. I've been playing Pokemon since (well, shortly after) it came out in North America. Ironically I was actually against it at first, passing it off as just another fad, but then I watched an episode of the anime (the one where Ash catches Caterpie) and browsed the little monthly guides that Nintendo Power was including in their magazines at the time and got hooked. Now I have two little sisters and I've been getting the older one started up with HeartGold, and wound up getting hooked on my own SoulSilver game myself. And so, here I am. I've sort of been having an itch and I'm sure a large pokemon community like this would be a great way to scratch it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Haha, I loved your story! You'll never know what Pokemon will do to you. Once you get into it, there's no way of it, because you'll always get back to it. xD

Welcome aboard, btw! You've come to the right place when it comes to Pokemon! PC is a great place to talk about Pokemon, as well as other stuff you might be interested in. HeartGold/Soulsilver is a great game and it's one of my favorites. Are you aware of the new games Pokemon X & Y? They're coming out in October and you can join in on the discussion right now! It's actually the section right below here. :)

Of course, there are other Pokemon boards for you to get into, such as Trading, Battling, and Pokemon in general. :D Check it out!

Anyways, have fun, and I shall see you around! :)

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Thank you very much for the timely and very polite greeting! I have heard of X and Y, actually. A friend of mine flagged me down and DEMANDED I watch the trailer as soon as they saw it. Little snot made me late for work he was so insistent. ^_^' I'm really looking forward to seeing more of X and Y, ironically enough I had gotten a 3DS a few days before it came out to prepare for the new Fire Emblem coming out in Febuary.

Kidwild

Retired runescape adventurer
Years
I am new as well. I was quite fond of pokemon. Just not too much on pokemon. But after something happened to an old game that I used to play months ago, I decided why not play pokemon again? And boy I'm glad that Pokemon games saved me from being bored to tears.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
I am rather fond of the anime, yes, although it's certainly been a while since I watched it, so I'm a little out of the loop. Imagine my surprise when I got my sisters a dvd of the first dozen episodes of Black and White and didn't see Team Rocket blast off again in any of them! ...Ash seems to have become dumber, though... that's kinda disappointing.

Everyone's so helpful on here!

Years
Hello Puppeteer Mask, and welcome!

I guess everyone else has got you covered, but I'll greet you too.

HeartGold and SoulSilver were pretty good games I say, but I liked 5th Gen a tad bit better. Currently playing Black 2 so I can eventually prepare for the release of X and Y. Luckily I got my 3DS recently so I can enjoy the games when they come out. Which starter do you plan on picking when the games get released? I have trouble picking all three cos they're so cute! (However, they'll never beat Oshawott's mega-cuteness lol)

I haven't been watching the Pokemon anime lately given how badly Australian TV is treating it right now, with endless Sinnoh reruns, which are like so old now (heck they haven't even started Rival Destinies yet!) so yeah, I have missed a lot of events and Team Rocket did get a bit disappointing during Black and White I have to say.

Have fun here and feel free to VM me if you need anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back