The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 11th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Nature: Calm
(( Apologies for my absence, I've been sick for the last few days. Also, we immediately need more players. I am starting to lose a little bit of interest in Pokémon, no, this is not serious yet. But, if I continue to lose interest I will become more and more inactive, if somehow you could keep me interested in Pokémon, at least till Sunday where I meet my friend to play Pokémon, which I will ask of him the same thing. Please understand me.))

--RP Post Under Construction, will PM participants when finished RP Post.--

(( I believe Nideous can post after my rp post. Please try your best in finding new players.))

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
My Little Sister: chef30!
My Lovely Pair Ex-Pair: RoleplayGirl11!
My Sister: DarkAngel
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:48 AM
RubyForever
Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP

If it's alright I would like to drop out, I don't feel up to participating. Sorry.

If this is too short, notify me in PM.

I love eevees. The trainer card is just to signify I want to start soon.
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:59 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Oh no! We need players! You need to go into competitive battling! Don't go towards the light!!!
Old January 11th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
I think I'm gonna drop from this RP myself, sorry.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old January 11th, 2013, 02:45 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Well then. This is just brilliant. Just that GM and me, and the GM is losing interest. I think this is dead, but wait for Aquataris' word on that. Sorry everypony for that.
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

What the frug? I said it's not serious. I do believe it's dead, (Get to work on that military rp touch ups, IceFyr.) But, Thisreally doeskeep me interested? "Oh I'm losing a slight bit of interest in Pokémon." *everyone jumps off ship.*

I know RubyForever IRL, RubyForever only dropped out because I told her she was too overwhelmed with what was going on in her life at the moment. OK?

The moment after posting that I found out about X and Y and I'm super excited for it, before I could change it everyone is on lifeboats.

May I ask IceFyr to accompany me on my newest Roleplay?

My next RP shall be a (M-rated)18-rated Military Roleplay, Please look out for this

I am allowing one more post by each participants. A good bye letter if you will, before I order this thread closed and it labelled "Fail Restart of Dimension's End."

Please PM why this did happen and how I can prevent it.

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
Old January 15th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

We cannot play an RolePlay with 2 people. 2 GMs.

Admin Please Lock this and replace the title with "Fail Restart of Dimension's End."

My PC Family:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links