The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I'm thinking that it's either going to be Pokémon X² and Y², or Pokémon Z. Given that the previous games had sequels, while games before that had a single game that had improved visual quality and new formes.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Victini

... I have no expectations for a third game ever since they broke the three game pattern with B2W2. ^^;;

But, the first thing I thought of when I heard X and Y versions was the X-Y Axis, not the letters.

So... Axis version. Just to be a rebel. :B
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Manganum
Your local sine wave

Nature: Calm
Well, since Pokemon Grey was originally meant to exist but Nintendo told Game Freak to either move up to 3DS or do something "big", I'd assume GF are going to be back in their old comfort zone of having a simple 3rd version. I've still got my heart set on Z.

The Music

Pendulum - The Terminal
Danny Byrd - Ill Behavior
Netsky - Love Has Gone

The Projects

Unnamed DnB project
Composition for rehearsals

The Inspiration

Pendulum
Blackmill
Enter Shikari

Old January 15th, 2013, 08:13 PM
snideasides

X and Y are graphing coordinates for 2D images, so having Z (used in graphing for image depth) at the title for a 'third dimension' 3D game makes perfect sense.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links