The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Advertise here

Old January 15th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
>We Are Young - Fun
I just really really never liked this song because the quality plunges at the chorus. It's such a bad chorus and it doesn't fit in with the rest of the song.

>Gangnam Style - PSY
PSY's a great dude. He really is. Read his responses to some of the comments on the Gangnam Style video sometime. I'm happy that he became such a success, but there's definitely a problem when the artist says they're tired of the song. Gangnam Style was a lesson about how too much success is a terrible thing.

>Starships - Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj's vocal range can go from a small child to someone impersonating a gruff manly voice in a split second and that bothers me about her, but I picked Starships over Stupid Hoe because it's censored even in the explicit version for absolutely no reason.

>Taylor Swift's entire Red album
Had to listen to this because one of the community's resident's daughters was playing it while I was cleaning and it was possibly the worst day I've ever had at work. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together wasn't even my least favorite song. That award goes to I Knew You Were Trouble.

>Glad You Came - The Wanted
I really don't like vague songs about meeting strangers and I used to have to listen to this one four times a day (once while driving to work, once on the way home, and at least twice in the kitchen at work).
Old January 16th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Shiny Bidoof
On fire

1. Call Me Maybe (of course)

2. Anything by LMFAO (glad they're gone)

3. Payphone by Maroon 5 (anything by them too, really)

4. Drive By by Train (They should get hit by one)

5. We are Young by Fun (They're not fun at all)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here