The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2013 (07:10 AM).
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
What do you guys think will be in the game, after it ends. I know it's a bit vague, but I just wanted to read some of your opinions about you guys think about it. Do you think, Battle Frontier, Evil Team new motives, Legendary exclusives?

Give me your thoughts about what you think!

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old January 8th, 2013 (07:14 AM).
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
It seems like they've decided to move on from the Battle Frontier. Generic Battle Tower/Subway from here on in.

Black/White and Black 2/White 2 had a rather larger post-game (though moreso the latter). I'm really hoping we get something even bigger this time as opposed to them. But I don't think we're going to have much with whatever evil team pops up post-game, because they've only ever been interweaved with the story.

Still pretty early to think about the postgame four hours past the initial announcement though.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old January 8th, 2013 (07:16 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
If it is anything like R/S D/P and B/W I'm not expecting much of a post game at all really but God I hope there is.
Old January 8th, 2013 (07:17 AM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I'm hoping that they include a PWT.

I would love to see all of the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh & Unova leaders in 3D!

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old January 8th, 2013 (07:19 AM).
shengar
♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥

Nature: Lonely
Battle Tower/Subway is ******, boring, and redundant because all the trainer I fight along is just randomly generated NPC. I choose Pokemon World Championship any day for fighting against Gym Leaders Elite Fours, and Champions are more meaningful.
I do hope they give a good postgame like we had with HGSS, not BW.

Pokemon is a Japanese RPG Made By a Japanese Developer With Japanese Audience in Mind I tell You
Old January 12th, 2013 (07:27 AM). Edited January 12th, 2013 by Patchisou Yutohru.
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
I for one wish that some sort of plot could be added in after you become champion, because many times that tends to go unnoticed and we're back to challenging the old champion again after we re-battle the Elite 4 like we were never even the new champion to begin with. So I'd definitely like it if they played that up more and did something extra with it after you finish everything else.
Old January 12th, 2013 (07:42 AM).
shubham2207
Metallurgy Master (Excadrill)

Nature: Naughty
Just as i said in the other thread, the evil team should be introduced after we have bcome d champion...

They can be made working secretly till we become d champ and after dat they execute dr masterplan..

This part should be made a bit tough, the leader of d evil team should have a team of lvl 100 wid a bit competitive team just like N frm unova
Old January 12th, 2013 (08:10 AM).
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
OMG this thread.

The biggest issue I've had with past games was primarily this. After we become champion...what else? Well, we're the champion as far as the game is concerned, but why not expand upon that? Why not add some additional storyline or plot like you said Shivi, so things could be a bit more interesting? I wouldn't mind if there was something like the PWT, too! I definitely think that they were heading the right direction when the made the PWT for B2W2, so seeing a recreated version of that with X/Y would be decent.

Basically, expand our world! Let beating the gym leaders/E4 only be the beginning of our jouney, and let our world grow as we further explore our new region, unlocking and exploring what couldn't be explored previously pre-E4. That's the kind of thing I'd love. :3 Something that would keep me hooked into the game for more and more!
Old January 12th, 2013 (08:40 AM).
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
I hope there's an engaging post-game. Without knowing the story of the game, I don't really know what I'd like to see after it. I guess after I know more about that, I can better speculate what I think they'll do. But what I can tell you now is that I do NOT want a giant level spike like in BW. Difficulty and challenge is fun. I would know! But not when it's unfair and unexpected like the post-game of BW. If you're gonna hike levels up, do it gradually so that we can level up as well.

I also would like gym rematches in the post-game, as well as a Battle Frontier of some sort. As for any sort of post-game story, idk. Just as long as it's not lackluster like BW's! Give us something to do, please! Even legendary hunting, like in B2W2. It gave us lots of non-Unova legendaries to go after. I think Deoxys and Mewtwo would be great, if the genetics theme turns to be true. I know Deoxys has always been event only, but wouldn't it be great to have a throw back event to go to Birth Island and get Deoxys? I think it'd be fun. Unlikely, since Birth Island is in the Sevii Islands and we don't know where XY region is, but still. It'd be really cool.

Play the game to change the game
Old January 12th, 2013 (08:58 AM).
shubham2207
Metallurgy Master (Excadrill)

I dun think so they would directly throw u away to birth island n allow u to catch deoxys.. I think kanto n sevii island is based on japan isnt it? And about xy, it will be based on paris just like wat we saw in d trailer, the eiffel tower... So the distance is too much, bt i won't mind if a airlines would take us birth island on a trip and suprisingly find deoxys
Old January 12th, 2013 (09:46 PM).
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
What do I think is going to be the Post Game Content in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y? Well I'm thinking of some stuff like being able to go to some Battle Frontier-like place where you get to battle the leaders of each facility, but apart from that, I'd like to see some legendary Pokémon that you can only capture after you've finished the game, like maybe a legendary trio or something. Or maybe even a newer storyline that involves something from the villainous team in the game?

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 12th, 2013 (10:29 PM).
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Brave
I wasn't, and I suppose still am, not much of a of the PWT. it got repetitive, and was extremely hard. What I'd like to see post-game wise, is perhaps being able to go to another region. (Sinnoh or Hoenn perhaps.) And I know that might sound quite farfetch'd, but at this point, it could be possible! The Battle Frontier, Battle Tower and Subway were alright, I'd have to say. Again, they really didn't take my fancy.
Old January 12th, 2013 (10:35 PM).
Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
Hope will never die! ~Lucina

Nature: Quiet
Hmmm, I'd like to see a Battle Frontier, one like Platinums or Emeralds, they were good. I'd love to be able to go underground again and make secret hideouts, both under and on top of the region. I'd also love to see a Trick House to do post game, that was so much fun in RSE! Also, after the main plot I'd love a proper subgoal to be the best Pokemon Co-ordinator. Seeing that the new game is on the 3DS, they should be able to create something like it is in the Anime.
Old January 14th, 2013 (02:45 PM).
piefara
human

thay could have all that post game storyline but you should actually be able to take on challengers
unfortunetly they might send us back to unova though
Old January 15th, 2013 (04:56 AM).
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion

Nature: Modest
More plot would be cool. Black and White had an extended plot pre league with the story reaching to defeating Team Plasma after beating the elite four. After that, you didn't get to battle the champion yet and so brings you a reason to the endless cycle of battling the champion over and over and over again without a change in game.

Post league Gym Leaders would be interesting, maybe another league where you have to battle another group of 8 gym leaders, obtain their badges and battle a different elite four and champion.

Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Old January 15th, 2013 (07:51 AM).
mijumaru1
Unhatched Egg

I think more stories such as evil teams will be good for plot development and making it more interesting
Old January 15th, 2013 (09:42 AM).
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

I'd love to see some sidequests in the post game.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old January 15th, 2013 (09:30 PM).
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

I hope to see some side-quests during the game, then new ones that only appear after the game and like in Mystery Dungeon, an extra storyline xD
Old January 16th, 2013 (12:46 AM).
razzbat
dancer

Nature: Quiet
all I want with like every generation is more areas to explore, where you can catch past legendary pokemons, obtain special pokemon. With the new 3d environments, I can imagine it would be sick to explore more areas in this style

raspberrybat
BLACK FC: 0132 0783 1389
SOUL SILVER FC: 5414 0665 8930

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links