The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:36 PM
jellotime91

I have been stalking and harassing my local EB Games shop in search of pre-orders. Anyone find any stores where they can pre-order Pokemon X and Y in Canada, yet?

Pre-orders are already available at GameStop in the US, and even EB Games Australia. That's just a slap in the face to Canada... I think they forgot about us!
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Likely sometime in the next couple of weeks, but I've only talked to three of the four igloos that'll be selling it - I'll get back to you later.

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Old January 16th, 2013, 01:03 PM
jellotime91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuoaman View Post
Likely sometime in the next couple of weeks, but I've only talked to three of the four igloos that'll be selling it - I'll get back to you later.
I'm just really worried that all the pre-orders will be taken by the time EB Games is offering it ugh. I'm surprised they can't even do it by proxy since it's available everywhere else already.
Old January 16th, 2013, 01:40 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuoaman View Post
blolz...:D

Frankly, I was disappointed not to see the pre-order cards at the Best Buy last weekend. You think they'd be all over something generating such a buzz!

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old January 16th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Yeah they tend to forget! I hope I can order mine online or something.. I have to get an American version imported to me in the UK because my 3DS is originally Canadian. I hate how Nintendo region-locks stuff...
Old January 16th, 2013, 01:47 PM
abnegation
I do this so you cannot help but hear. A wise man views a moonless night with fear.

There's no need to give this it's own thread, so I'd advise asking simple questions such as this in the chat thread. Pre-orders will also become more apparent in weeks to come, remember, the game is almost a whole year away so there's still going to be some time before pre-orders go worldwide.

Locked.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links