The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 16th, 2013, 04:05 PM
GreatTornado
other in a month When you,

Nature: Jolly
Generation 2 had headbutt-able trees, Generation 4 had Honey trees and Generation 5 had Phenomena (Shaking Grass, Dust Clouds etc..). What if Generation 6 had, well, side quests? These side quests could be given to you by talking to random people or by gym leaders after you beat them. So you do something (give them a BigMushroom maybe?) and they would reward you with Money, an item or a Pokemon! Maybe the Gym Leaders could give you back story into the town the gym is in or even things that wasn't explained in the main story!

This would certainly be interesting if GameFreak implements this feature into X & Y as it could answer previously unanswered questions (Is Phione really a legendary?) and it gives GameFreak the option of making the storyline in X & Y a bit shallow and more focused about the battling and raising of pokemon and giving the player harder battles to focus on like in Pokemon Emerald while giving the player the choice of whether they want to explore into the story more or leave it as it is.

I would like if GameFreak adds this to X & Y because I usually like messing around in games without getting the game done and this will give me more ways to, well, mess around! What are your thoughts on this and will you like/dislike it if this gets implemented into X & Y?
I'm pretty sure that there isn't a thread for this...

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
Old January 16th, 2013, 06:15 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
There's already a thread in which you can suggest your ideas for side quests, etc here: www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294417

Hence going to close.

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links