• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, no need for a new Nuzlocke race thread. If you can get someone to race you that starts at the same time as you, then I say go for it and just keep it in the Nuzlocke thread. Plus you just got permission from the member running it!

Also, you guys are my favorite members. After getting a rude thread about me in CQ&F today (and not even being online to defend myself and it's locked now), I was pretty pissed off and thought "why the hell am I even still here?" but you guys are wonderful and the challenge forum in general makes me totally happy. So thanks for being sane, nice, wonderful Swablu bbys! :) <3

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Also, you guys are my favorite members. After getting a rude thread about me in CQ&F today (and not even being online to defend myself and it's locked now), I was pretty pissed off and thought "why the hell am I even still here?" but you guys are wonderful and the challenge forum in general makes me totally happy. So thanks for being sane, nice, wonderful Swablu bbys! :) <3

I saw that, and I felt really bad for you :(

Also Syd, you reeeeeally have to do something about that Christmas event.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
-hugs NecrumWarrior!- :)

Also Vappy, Derozio is making the emblem. :) It's in the announcement! Once it's finished and uploaded, I'll be going into the thread and getting the lists updated and passing it out.

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
Well that was a fast Champion list update Syd. I was almost about to message you just incase.
Also, yay first challenge here completed.

Now to continue a few others I've started, but not doing on the threads.

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Sydddddddd we lovvvvveeeeee yoooooouuuu. I find it hard to believe anyone would hold any sort of animosity towards you, let alone enough to start an entire thread about it. I stick around here because everyone is so awesome and welcoming, and you have always been a big part of that. You just keep doing you and let the haters go suck a butt.

(P.S. - Reason gajillion why I like PC so much: It forces you to be more creative with your swearing :P )

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
@Rewy: Yeah, I was curious to see what you did in your update and noticed it was your final, so that's how it got updated so fast. XD

@Huggermugger: You're too sweet! <3 :) And "go suck a butt" reminds me of how in the censored version of The Hangover, at the end, that guy's fiancee (or ex at that point really) is like "suck my butt" instead of the other phrase. And I'm always like "is it REALLY that bad to say that word?" lol

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
Yes, well after Ghetsis there's not much to update about ^^; Just... grinding... getting TMs... and finding the motivation to go on, even though other few million games are still waiting...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If it makes you feel better, I never have a desire to play any post game stuff no matter what game it is. idk why, I've just never been a huge fan of post game. Probably because most challenges are finished after you beat the Champion, so I have no need to go further. BW's post game is awful though, so I don't blame you for being bored with it.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I really wish standard for BW was not beating Alder. I mean, you basically become champion by beating N because N himself became champion by beating Alder. And it's just so friggin hard to grind that much post game. I would change the Monotype to reflect this, but so many people already finished by defeating Alder, so it would be pretty unfair. So unless at some point the general standard changes (doubtful) that's the way it has to be I guess...

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Yeah, no need for a new Nuzlocke race thread. If you can get someone to race you that starts at the same time as you, then I say go for it and just keep it in the Nuzlocke thread. Plus you just got permission from the member running it!

Someone was rude to Syddy? Tell me who, I'll beat them up.

I don't have any idea why anyone would ever be mean to you... You are literally the most helpful/awesomest/nicest/best mod I have ever seen. I CHALLENGE* another mod to be better than you.

* This post is now more on topic than the last few >.<

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
Not really bored with it. I just... found it way too easy. >.> And with that I kept losing interest on the leveling after just 30 minutes. I'm now though free to go take my Black to Gamestop along with a few other piled up games to get Black 2 (since I'm so cheap that I won't want to restart my White2...)

To be honest I got my SoulSilver when it was released in Japan. I still haven't gone to beat Red. Mostly because if I do. It's over finally... and then I most certainly won't have any reason to go derp around with Yellow Forest, Winner's Path and all other events I have stashed there.
I'm looking at you Suicune for Zoroark event (on BW) and Celebi for the Giovanni event.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
@NecrumWarrior: I think I set all my challenges as "beat the E4 and you're done" which would just mean beating N in BW. Not all of them are set that way, but events I always set to that (I think). The grinding to go back for second round E4 is just horrendous. :|

@Myrrhman: Thank you, dear! <3 We won't name names though haha.

@Rewy: SoulSilver was the first game I had imported, actually. And if it helps, I've played both HG and SS countless times and have NEVER, on any file, gone to fight Red. The first time I'll do it is in my Gender Discrimination challenge. No where close to that point though, but yeah. Dreading it, even though I know he won't be that hard.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
No I don't think so, after all, it's just the Nuzlocke, but against someone else. If you and someone else post about it in the thread, when I update next I'll create a special section or something for you.

Kk thanks a lot vaporeonn :)

11wildy

Me!
Years
Nobody hate on Sydian! Sydian is the most awesome member on all the Pokemon forums together! We'll always stand at your side! :) Besides, anything negative said about you is a lie^^ *Cyberhugs Syd*

I'm slowly progressing in my Pokemon Diamond, I'm doing a monotype rival run with a reallife friend. he uses Fight, I use Poison, after every gym we battle. I won 3 out of 3 so far. I love my Golbat and Gengar! >;P

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Not really bored with it. I just... found it way too easy. >.> And with that I kept losing interest on the leveling after just 30 minutes. I'm now though free to go take my Black to Gamestop along with a few other piled up games to get Black 2 (since I'm so cheap that I won't want to restart my White2...)

To be honest I got my SoulSilver when it was released in Japan. I still haven't gone to beat Red. Mostly because if I do. It's over finally... and then I most certainly won't have any reason to go derp around with Yellow Forest, Winner's Path and all other events I have stashed there.
I'm looking at you Suicune for Zoroark event (on BW) and Celebi for the Giovanni event.
You guys are crazy. There's so much cool stuff to do AFTER beating Red in that game. Like catching the Hoenn Legendary Pokemon (Groudon and Rayquaza in your case) and getting starter Pokemon from other regions. HGSS is the only game I know that can stay interesting even after beating the strongest trainer in the game. Just because of all the cool stuff jammed into the game. I really miss my Pokewalker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back