The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Old January 16th, 2013, 06:02 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
I'd like a simple, classic Safari Zone to return. No crazy rearranging the place, no mud bogs, no Pokeblocks, just get in, catch stuff, and get out. Simple. :) ...Though if it does come back, I hope I don't find a shiny in there...
I would love a simple Safari Zone as well, like the original one. And like the Hoenn one, only contain non-native Pokémon.
Old January 17th, 2013, 05:40 AM
The_Mew

I would like it to return. However, only if we DON'T have to go and find an HM there. It is a lot of searching work and can get really frustrating.
Old January 17th, 2013, 06:13 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
I hope the Safari Zone does return, and I hope it returns with the awesome area switching that we saw in HG/SS.
It just turned the Safari Zone into a more strategic 'game'; you had to have certain areas and certain items around to find certain Pokemon. It was pretty fun.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Hyrule Warriors and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

☆ Currently playing: Pokémon Platinum and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:32 PM
GreatTornado
other in a month When you,

Nature: Jolly
I liked the Pastoria City Safari Zone where you could see what pokemon where available before you went in and you could travel on a train to get to most areas instead of planning your route.

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
Old January 26th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mew View Post
I would like it to return. However, only if we DON'T have to go and find an HM there. It is a lot of searching work and can get really frustrating.
My favourite part was the HM found there! Well in Kanto at least. idr many other Safari Zones but I certainly enjoyed the hunt for the one in Kanto and the golden teeth. So I hope something along those lines returns really :x
Old January 26th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mew View Post
I'd actually like to have an HM somewhere in the Safari Zone, so then players can get to try out the Safari Zone while being told by one of the important characters in the game that there's someone in there that you need to deliver a letter to or something in which is a required task, then you go into a house and give the letter in exchange for the HM, which requires a Gym Badge that you haven't collected yet.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Theory_
Unhatched Egg

I would like to see a return of the safari park. Like the old Gen 1 style.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links