• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
Ok, thanks, that really helped because my dratini had been holding the power bracer this whole time and I was wondering why it wasn't working. -.- lol

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Pokemon balck 2 N's pokemon?

How do you get them?I already did memory link with a completed pokemon black but i didnt get any memory about n's pokemon.When i got into chargestone cave nothing happened.

Years
N's Pokemon can be found among the wild Pokemon in the area.

They are indicated by a green sparkle animation when you encounter them.

If you haven't seen any yet, you're just unlucky. Be patient and you'll find them eventually.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For memory link, does Black 2 have to sync with White or does it have to be Black? I'm fairly sure it can be either, but I want to make sure. Also, where is the option for memory link? Thanks in advance.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
For memory link, does Black 2 have to sync with White or does it have to be Black? I'm fairly sure it can be either, but I want to make sure. Also, where is the option for memory link? Thanks in advance.

Memory Link can be done with either Black or White. I'm pretty sure that the Memory Link option is at the start-up screen.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
Ok I have just beaten Drayden and done the Team plasma thing in Opelucid City (Where it freezes over) and beat Zinzolin. However, my team is horribly underleveled.

Lv 42 Lucario
Lv 41 Ampharos
Lv 41 Jellicent
Lv 42 Zoroark
Lv 42 Vibrava
Lv 48 Serperior

I do not want to change any of my team. I have a Lucky egg and an Exp Share (Egg currently equipped to Vibrava, Exp Share to Jellicent). Could anyone give me any tips on where to train? I want my pokemon to all be at least Lv 55 each by the Elite Four. Thanks for reading!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Ok I have just beaten Drayden and done the Team plasma thing in Opelucid City (Where it freezes over) and beat Zinzolin. However, my team is horribly underleveled.

Lv 42 Lucario
Lv 41 Ampharos
Lv 41 Jellicent
Lv 42 Zoroark
Lv 42 Vibrava
Lv 48 Serperior

I do not want to change any of my team. I have a Lucky egg and an Exp Share (Egg currently equipped to Vibrava, Exp Share to Jellicent). Could anyone give me any tips on where to train? I want my pokemon to all be at least Lv 55 each by the Elite Four. Thanks for reading!

Have you tried battling Audino in shaking grass? Audino give your Pokemon a huge amount of experience when you defeat them. The higher-leveled Audinos are west of Humilau City (the city on the water with wooden houses) on route 22 near the entrance to the Giant Chasm and the patch of grass above Iccirus City near Dragonspiral Tower. Keep on battling Audino and you'll have your levels boosted in no time! All the best in your adventure!

Years
Have you tried battling Audino in shaking grass? Audino give your Pokemon a huge amount of experience when you defeat them. The higher-leveled Audinos are west of Humilau City (the city on the water with wooden houses) on route 22 near the entrance to the Giant Chasm and the patch of grass above Iccirus City near Dragonspiral Tower. Keep on battling Audino and you'll have your levels boosted in no time! All the best in your adventure!

Icirrus City is only available after beating the Elite Four, just to correct you there.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Lv 42 Lucario
Lv 41 Ampharos
Lv 41 Jellicent
Lv 42 Zoroark
Lv 42 Vibrava
Lv 48 Serperior

If you have them, also use the plus Exp pass powers, they'll really shorten the time.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
What do I do in Join Avenue to get more items, and talk to people to get them to come to the shops. I don't know what shop to send them to, when they're a little vague with the directions. You know...there! I don't know if I got the quote right. I want to rise in the ranks. I used to have a girl from an alternate version in my location, and the text went slow, and she went babababa.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml
That has everything everyone might say and what shop to send them too.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
it says the base power of foul play is 95 is that only if the attack of the other is higher?

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
I have Black 2

I am trying to breed a Dratini with Adamant Nature and Perfect IV's in attack

I have a Male Dratini with outstanding potential, and "fantastic" attack, its characteristic is "Proud of its power." And it has an Adamant Nature.

I also have a Female Dratini with "Relatively Superior" potential, and "fantastic" attack, its characteristic is also "Proud of its power." And it's nature is also Adamant.

I know the female has to hold an everstone to pass down the nature to its egg,

I was wondering if I should equip the male with a Power Bracer. I know Power Bracer passes down its holders Attack IV's, but I am not sure how it works exactly. Does Power Bracer ONLY grantee that its best stat will be its attack? Or does it pass down the parents attack stat exactly how it is, "fantastic" which means a pokemon will not hatch with a "it can't better" attack unless the parent too has a "can't be better" attack stat. In other words, all of thee eggs will have a "fantastic" attack stat only.

Since Gen 5 the mother or father can pass dow the nature at 100% chance if it holds ever stone

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
it says the base power of foul play is 95 is that only if the attack of the other is higher?

Simply put, Foul Play uses the opponent's Attack stat to calculate damage, not Krookodile's. Most Ghost/Psychic 'mons (both types are weak to Dark) have low Attack, making it near useless, making Crunch the better option (as it uses Krookodile's own naturally high Attack). However, Foul Play sees merit in using the high Attack stat of Pokémon that don't resist Dark against them, like Haxorus.

Don't let Foul Play's 95 base power fool you; Crunch is still the reliable Dark STAB to have on Krookodile. Speaking of Foul Play itself, only Sableye and Umbreon can use it effectively, as they lack true offensive presence on their own.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
Black 2

Is there a way I can reduce a pokemon's EV's without berries?

I have come to find that Speed EV's are really important on a Dragonite and Special Defense EV's are pretty useless, the hard way. -.-

I tried paying for "warm makeup" at the Beauty Salon in the Join Avenue but it says my Dragonite is already friendly, so that doesn't work. My Dragonite is lv99 btw

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Black 2

Is there a way I can reduce a pokemon's EV's without berries?

I have come to find that Speed EV's are really important on a Dragonite and Special Defense EV's are pretty useless, the hard way. -.-

I tried paying for "warm makeup" at the Beauty Salon in the Join Avenue but it says my Dragonite is already friendly, so that doesn't work. My Dragonite is lv99 btw

In Join Avenue, the Salon (assuming you hired the right person) has services that clear out a Pokémon's EVs while raising happiness.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I know....

I mentioned that
Sorry; missed it.

In that case, you'll need to make do with EV-reducing berries. They can be bought from the Pokémon Breeder at Route 5, but you can only buy 1 batch of a random kind of berry from her a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back