1. When my door is closed and my parents come in the room and go back out without closing the door.
2. When people walk in front of me very slowly and I have no clear paths to pass them.
3. When my mom opens the windows during winter.
4. When I plug my charger to my phone for the night and I wake up in the morning to realize that it hasn't been charging at all.
5. When I'm outside waiting for the bus and it's -20°C and it comes late.
These are the only things that come to my mind right now.
There are signs when these civilizations come to an end
Join Date: May 2012
Location: YOU ES OF EH?
Oh, mother of mercy, let me count the things that get on my nerves:
- Gun control debates (both sides)
- People on both sides of the debates putting words into the mouths of 200+ year old corpses.
- Abortion debates (again, both sides)
- People who drive slow in the left lane
- People who drive slow in the right lane
- People who drive slow on the highway, PERIOD.
- People who hold up traffic (these are usually the same people who do the above three things)
- Fox News
- Pop music
- People not liking it when I swear.
- People thinking nu-metal, metalcore, deathcore are actual metal.
- People who relate metal to "screaming."
- People who relate metal to "screamo" (they're not the same genre, so knock it off)
- Skyrim "Arrow-in-the-knee" jokes.
- Lack of record stores in any living area
- Lack of porn stores in any living area
- Vegan nazis
- The people who made the Scary Movie franchise
- The War on Terror
- When I move to let someone through, s/he moves to the mirror side so we're STILL blocking each other.
- People who begin stating their opinion with "well, in my opinion." Seriously, we already know it's your opinion based on the fact that you typed it or it came out of that gaping hole you call your mouth.
- People being taller than me
- People having whiter teeth than me.
- People who wear their pants down to near their ankles or wear their caps sideways or backwards
- People who laugh awkwardly
- People who tell me to calm down (I'll "calm down" when you or the world stops doing things that annoy me)
- Pious Europeans/Canadians/Asians/Whatever (yeah, my country has it's problems. So does yours)
- Claiming the Star Wars prequels were better than the original trilogy
- Claiming Ocarina of Time is anything but the best Zelda game ever. (Okay, I'm kidding, this one only gets me 25% annoyed)
- Claiming there was only [insert number of generations of Pokemon here] generation(s) of Pokemon and the rest don't exist.
- Feminist nazis
- Crappy songs that somehow get stuck in my head.
- Waiting in line
- Having to wait in line because someone is holding it up.
- Being put on hold for a long time
- People showing off their iPhone apps or ringtones (I don't care, so stop it)
- People who ask me if I think they're ugly/fat (what do you want me to say? "Yes"?)
- When my cats fight.
- Anything by Dreamworks
- Disney continually relying on Pixar to remain decent.
People messing with my stuff. I have my stuff where I want it, and I have it where I want and I know where it is. So do not move my stuff around to satisfy your anal retentive OCD neat freak impluses. And if you don't have my permission to touch my stuff, don't do it.
I don't get annoyed by very much. In fact, I'm the calmest person I know. I am kind to everyone, understanding and respectful and fair, that is the kind of person I make my best effort to be at every moment of every day. So I must admit there are times when I see others not being kind or fair and I fail to be understanding. Instead, I get angry that people are needlessly polluting the air with negativity, and I let it ruin my day. That's my own fault. I'm working on that.
Also have to admit that I get frustrated at people driving slow in the rain. I'm not talking about a storm, here. It's just some damn light rain, we're not driving around the edge of an icy cliff. Go the speed limit.
One of the biggest things that gets on my nerves are narrow-minded people. Basically it's either their way or no way, which makes it very hard to get things done or even have a simple conversation sometimes.
The other one that's been really bugging me lately is people with loud music on the bus. Granted, I'm the kind of guy that listens to my iPod on the lowest volume possible without it being mute, but there's no reason I should be able to hear your music through your headphones from the other end of the bus.
-being forced to do stuff people should do themselves
-people not shutting up about their problems
- Bratty kids( I count a kid being ages 5-12)
- Gangham style (shut up and it die)
- People stopping in the middle of the shopping aisles to chat to their friends
- touchie feelly people
- Parents who blame their kids misbaviour on ADHD
- the british media
- being forced to spend time with family
- Snowdays ( I never had heard of them growing up)
- Teachers( PM me to find why)
- parents thinking their kids are more important that yours
- CoD/CoD haters ( just shut about it)
- People making you cancel important plans
- boys who wouldn't flush the toilet
- people who talk through films/tv programs ( and when you talk when they want to watch tv tell you to shut up)
- People who bring a screaming kid on a flight and don't do anything to calm the kid
- Those people who make fun of Disabled people
- people who decide to hang around all day
- kids screaming in supermarkets and the parent/carer wouldn't calm the kid
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Join Date: Feb 2011
I think stubbornness bugs me more than anything else. I hate it when people's worldview is made of rubber and anything that contradicts it just bounces off. It's very frustrating to be around, and I've been around it a bit lately lol
When people barge into a room without knocking, this tends to be a problem with my sisters, evidently they don't believe in knocking.
People that are really lazy and wont do things themselves
People that don't clean up their messes. Im not cleaning up after you, you make a mess, you clean it up.
People that make fun of people that have any physical disability or are physically different than others some way, I find this extremely rude.
Kids that scream loudly in stores and parents that refuse to take the child outside or even try to control their children.
People that only care about money
People that drive like maniacs
People who unplug simple appliances (microwave) in a shared house because it uses a miniscule amount of electricity, and they're trying to "conserve the earth", meanwhile they leave their PC on all night... >_> basically hypocrites too.
Whistling (dont know why, I can't stand it)
Dirty toilets/ people who don't flush or wipe the seat.
Being on hold on the phone..
There are tons of things that piss me off, but the only things that come to mind are
a. People making a big deal about something I don't consider to be that big of a deal.
b. People who don't know how to drive or the laws of driving.
c. When someone opens my door when it's completely closed and doesn't close it on the way out. OR WORSE when someone closes it, but leaves that crack where it's not actually closed. UGH!! That alone makes me want to dropkick someone right in the mouth.
There's quite a few things that annoy the life out me so I'll name only a few
People that NEVER SHUT UP, I mean don't get me wrong, I can listen but when they talk for hours straight and won't let you get a word in edge-wise, I zone out xD
Grammar. I mean I can handle some things like smilies xD or texting most of the time (unless they literally don't know the word it's like, seriously?) My first language was Spanish but even I can speak and spell English better than some of my classmates xD
People who don't care for anything, full apathy. I mean, people need to realize that although school is a pain in the arse cutting into your time at home with homework that it's still necessary, I'm ok with knowing that 1+1=2 rather than staying at home playing video games you wouldn't even understand at times, had school not helped you develop your skills. Drugs, alcohol, etc. marijuana might have less of a mental effect than a cigarette but the mental effect can leave you doing wrong things, you don't jump off a cliff when you're smoking a cigarette, but you can if you're drunk. Anyways, I could rant forever but I'll stop here. xD