Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Heya Everyone

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old January 17th, 2013 (06:23 PM).
Clonehunter
Clones Be Wary

Nature: Lax
Recently gots nta Pokemon agan after several Pokemonless years due ta, well, I dunno really. I guess it's back fo tha Nostalgia. Anyways, decided ta look fo a board, and landed here. Hope ta git ta know some of you maybe, though I may just lurk mostly still, though I'll git some postng done.

So, uh, Hello everyone, what's up?
Old January 17th, 2013 (06:30 PM).
Hikamaru
modern life is rubbish
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hi Clonehunter, and welcome!

Funky ass ta see you gots back nta Pokemon, especially given tha recent announcement of tha upcomng Pokemon X &bep; Y, which is already lurng thugz here. Tha starters is so skanky, especially Froakie (tha othar two is skanky but Froakie seems ta have gots me) and tha Legendary mascots Xerneas and Yveltal look badass off tha hook! Can't wait fo it when it comes out n Octaber, cos I plan on gittng tham.

Ta prepis mahself, I've been dong a playthrough of Black 2 and I'm already at tha Pokemon League. Just have ta tran mah tebe a bit more fo tha Elite Four, and I do love tha gbees already. At PokeCommunity, we have loads of sections discussng all aspects of Pokemon, ncludng tha ever-so-popular Pokemon gbees, where thare's at least a place fo each gbee ta discuss. Tha members here is very friendly and is always staked ta help you. I've been nta Pokemon fo close ta 14 years, and even though I'm n mah 20's I still play it cos it's a franchise you just can't let go of.

Tha nbee's Hikari (not mah real nbee, but it's what I often git called) and if you ever need anythng, just send me a VM. You can also approach Cid and Cirno if you like as well, snce thay're also very friendly and can show you around.

Have fun here, Clonehunter!

- Hikari10
Old January 17th, 2013 (06:41 PM).
Clonehunter
Clones Be Wary

Dawg, I wish I had tha money fo a 3DS, X&bep;Y is turnng ta look quite funky ass, and tha new starters is lookng funky ass (Especially Chespn imo :3 ). Thanks fo tha nfo on who I can fnd fo help, and I'll be sure ta keep tham n mnd (as well as you of course) n case tha need fo help arises. And I'll be sure ta check what boards I can.

Thanks agan!
Old January 17th, 2013 (06:54 PM).
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
Hi and Welcome!

I'm glad ta hear yo back ta pokemon as well! Dis is a bootylicious foum ta git back nta tha loop as well.
I've been playng ever snce Red and Blue cbee out, and im 19 years of age. mah pisnts thnk im tao old ta still be playng, but i thnk otharwords!

But im glad you jond our community! If you ever want ta, you can message me or add me as a friend
Current Challenges:Shny Badge Quest
Old January 17th, 2013 (07:44 PM).
Clonehunter
Clones Be Wary

Thanks! I thnk I may like ta look around more befoe any othar actions, but I'll keep tha offer n mnd. Though I suppose funky ass ta meet y-aw tha sbee!
Old January 17th, 2013 (10:06 PM).
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Hello Clonehunter, and welcome ta PC! I bet you'd be staked ta see how Pokemon changes now. I thnk Pokemon General is fo you if you want ta rap bout anythng Pokemon. And I thnk dis thread is fo you if you pumped up ta tha Pokemon X and Y befoe thay is released n stares! So have a bootylicious time here and don't fogit ta check tha rules!

Sponsored Links