Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 17th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Controversy
Drink The Kool-Aid

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Hello, my name's Ryan and I'm new here as I finally decided to join after lurking around for a week or two. I liked what I saw
Just in time for the X and Y chat

also Purrloin and Vulpix >
purrloin
livin' free, stay young
friend code: 3797-6768-5957

Old January 17th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Your forumset is epic, just had to say. Probably one of my favorites actually - Purrloin's awesome but I wish it was just a wee bit stronger. D: Anyway, welcome to PC, Ryan!

We did get a bigger surge of new members with the announcement of X and Y so make sure to post around there and get discussing with the other members! Now's a great time to get involved in a forum since there's so much going on, from speculation to waiting for more news on the games and other things. Truthfully I didn't think the news would be that big but to see the sixth gen announcement when I woke up was just omg. <3 Can't wait until we see things like version exclusives too. (Froakie ftw!)

If you like the fifth gen I'd also recommend stopping by our Black & White as well as Black 2 & White 2 sections, though of course those are merely suggestions. They're both pretty active though and have some great regulars as well as moderators, so I'm sure you'll have a fun experience posting around there. :D But outside that there are many other places to visit here. We're not called a huge Pokemon forum for nothing, after all!

So yeah, I hope you have an enjoyable time here on PC and it was great meeting you. Just remember to read the rules so you can get settled in properly but most importantly, have a great time on the forum! I'm always open if you have any questions so ask away anytime. Have a greaaat stay~

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old January 17th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Controversy
Drink The Kool-Aid

Thank You, It took longer than i'd care to admit to make my set actually haha

I don't really mind that Purrloin is pretty weak, It has one of the best designs around to make up for it.
I love how it looks so sly and cunning, but still has a cute charm around it
I remember being so upset when I played through White the first time, with no prior knowledge of the new Pokemon, and it evolved into one of the ugliest things I have ever seen
I know now not to let it evolve in the future

and thanks for the welcome
purrloin
livin' free, stay young

Old January 17th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
Welcome!
This is a great forum! i thoroghly enjoy being on every day or everyother day. i hope you enjoy this as much as i have.

If you have any questions or anything, I'm always free.
My breeding center: .
3ds and Pokemon X version name: Joey
3ds FC: 4468-2394-4701
Friend safari: Normal •Pokemon X/Y: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well. You wanna talk, then let's talk.
Recent owner of: Pokémon breeders club
Alpha Sapphire!!
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Controversy
Drink The Kool-Aid

Thanks, I hope I enjoy myself here, so far so good
I'm just trying to find my way around since there is so much going on
purrloin
livin' free, stay young

Old January 17th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Hello Ryan, and welcome to PC!

It's never too late to make an account, especially given the surge of new members we're getting right now thanks to all the talk about Pokemon X and Y, which are gonna be stunning! I've been doing a playthrough of Black 2 recently so I can prepare for the new games. Currently going to train my team for the Elite Four and Champion Iris.

And nice Purrloin pics there as your avatar/sig, I love the 5th Generation games! They changed so much with their captivating story and the new twists it brought to battling and all those powerhouses introduced (Darmanitan, Excadrill, Chandelure, Lilligant, Scrafty, and the list goes on). Purrloin does look cool despite its horrible stats. If you like 5th Generation, feel free to stop by both the Black & White and Black 2 & White 2 sections, located just under the recently-opened X & Y section. I'm a regular in both those sections so you'll see me posting there a lot. I do like Purrloin, but I love Oshawott better.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need a new friend just send me a VM! Nice to meet ya Ryan.

- Hikari10
Old January 17th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Starry Windy
Show your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Hi Ryan! Yes, you have come when Pokemon X and Y are in hype here! You could check this section to talk about them! I will recommend you Battle Center to help your battling needs, and Pokemon Gaming Central if you want to discuss about your Pokemon gaming! Have a nice day, and welcome to PC!
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 17th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Airhead
Banned

Ellow! You like Purrloins? They are so cute and mischievous, aren't they? I hope you like it here!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here