Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New guy's arrival...
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old January 17th, 2013 (01:19 AM).

Hi all, new here to the forum. Looking forward to chatting. I play a Grass and Water deck with some Dragon, lil bit of Fighting and smidgen of Dark. I come with a question too but that I shall put in the appropriate section.
Old January 17th, 2013 (01:23 AM). Edited January 17th, 2013 by Starry Windy.
Bring your melody to life
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Hi The Green Man! Welcome to PC! I think Pokemon Trading Card Game section fits you, and I think you could rate your decks here! So enjoy Pokecommunitying and have a good day! And don't forget to check the rules!
Old January 17th, 2013 (01:31 AM).

Thanks alot! I shall check that out. :-)
Old January 17th, 2013 (03:55 AM).
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Hello The Green Man and welcome to PC! As Wind Heart said you seem like a TCG type of guy and so the Trading Card Game section fits perfectly for you. I use to be crazy about the card game and would play against my friends all the time. Now I still buy the cards every so often, but it's mainly cause I really like the art. But the people at the TCG section will gladly help you out with any question or concerns you may have. PC is pretty known for having really friendly users. Have fun and enjoy it here!
Ecruteak City
"Where the past meets the present"
Supporter City Collab 2015

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter
Old January 17th, 2013 (05:34 AM). Edited January 17th, 2013 by QuickSilveri.
Veteran

Hey Gman! Welcome to the forum! All of your interests, anything pokemon really (TCG, for you), can be found on this awesome site. Have fun with it. Everyone's great, just be sure not to PO the mods.

Regards, Chris
Black 2 FC: 1163-8590-1762
Lvl 100 Count: 160
Hall Of Fame Count: 540
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old January 17th, 2013 (08:12 AM).
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
Welcome! Great to have you here on PC!
I'm also new, i joined 6 days ago. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

If you need anything, message me, or add my as a friends! Don't worry, i don't bite. im really nice.
Proud owner of the Breeders club.
• X: Joey •Alpha sapphire: Kimmy
3ds FC: 4468-2394-4701
Current Challenges:Shiny Badge Quest
Old January 18th, 2013 (12:26 AM).

:-D Thanks all. The kind words are appreciated. I'm sure I'll have a great tome here.

Yeah I love the artwork too AWsquared. Most time I get the card based on the look over the power though hopefully both are good. lol

Cheers folks.
- The Swordleaf Philosophy -
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links