• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty & Ash...Or Ash and May....

Which Couple i the best couple?

• Ash & May

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Ash & Misty

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • Ash & Noone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ash & other

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
Years
charmanderluver said:
Well personally most all you guys think Misty should go with Ash but... i think May would be much better! At least she's nicer. May seems to like Ash anyways, she's a lot nicer than Misty! Besides, if Misty REALLY liked Ash... she wouldn't have left! I mean, Brock came back didn't he?

yea, i agree, i think Ash should be with May. but for the pokemon story to come out clean, Ash should be with Misty. May's cuter than Misty in my opinion.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Tig said:
Me and Winona

*runz*
Dude, that's spam, don' do it again, that's just dumb, man.. Mods and admins are very strict about it.. =\

Anyways, Misty is so bad tempered.. >_<; She wouldn't fit Ash at all O_o; May seems a better fit for him, I mean, they both are Pokemon trainers and they seem right for eachother. She's nice, he's nice. And honestly, who wants a girl that screams at your face and stuff @_@ Besides, isn't this an 2 month dead thread? O__o;;

*gets killed by May*

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Heh, May in fact is cuter ^_^; Misty flashes too much skin O_O;; And she stole Ash's togepi *it was suppoused to be his -_-;* I'm not even sure anymore, maybe it turns Ash "on" when girls are biaches ~_~ But I support more Satoshi/Haruka pairing O_o;;

*gets killed by May*

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
I think that Ash and Misty are better as a couple than him and May, anyway Ash nor May seem to like each other. :classic:

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
I'm gonna say something weird and try not to clobber me when I say this...O_o;; What if Ash met MAY when he first cleanly started out on his journey from Pallet Town into the Indigo/Kanto season and then met MISTY in the Advance season? I bet each and every one of you would say Ash and May are meant to be (It's purely based on human psychology, ya know)--now this is excluding fans of different 'ships. The only ones I'm talking about the AAML fans. How y'all like them apples? ^_~

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
originally posted by Sayuri no Hoshi
I'm gonna say something weird and try not to clobber me when I say this...O_o;; What if Ash met MAY when he first cleanly started out on his journey from Pallet Town into the Indigo/Kanto season and then met MISTY in the Advance season? I bet each and every one of you would say Ash and May are meant to be (It's purely based on human psychology, ya know)--now this is excluding fans of different 'ships. The only ones I'm talking about the AAML fans. How y'all like them apples? ^_~
Actually, if May came first, I would still choose Misty because May doesn't show affection for Ash, even if she came first. That would also alter the shippys. Instead of advancedshippy, it would be Ash and Misty, where as Pokeshippy would be Ash and May. That would also change AAML!
Key point: If May was in the first season, it still wouldn't change her feelings!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Actually, if May came first, I would still choose Misty because May doesn't show affection for Ash, even if she came first. That would also alter the shippys. Instead of advancedshippy, it would be Ash and Misty, where as Pokeshippy would be Ash and May. That would also change AAML!
Key point: If May was in the first season, it still wouldn't change her feelings!

Ya go Gurl ! *Gets Cheerleader kit out* XD
I agree with everything you said ^___^ Well as for me i am a utterly devoted Pokeshipper ! The day i turn to Advance Shipping (Ash and May) is the day i no longer think Ash is kawaii ! And thats never going to happen :P I have been a Pokeshipper for a loooooong time now , and absoloutly adore the sight of them together. Pokeshipper by heart is what i say ^^ The Chemistry between them is undeniable and through their travels they have become really close Friends and the bond between them has grown strong.If you ask me Misty is Ash's closest human friend. You saw his reaction to when they said goodbye to each other in "Gotta catch ya later" , unlike when Brock or Tracy left the gang Ash only was slightly upset to see them go , and just waved them goodbye happily , when it came to Misty and him saying goodbye he was so much more emotional.

In my opinion i feel that Pokeshipping has almost been proved from Ash's point of view now (Because we have allways known how Misty feels for Ash but we have never been quite sure about his feelings for her) because of the episode "Gotta Catch ya later" when Misty after saying here farewell and getting on her mended Bike , is riding along with Togepi in the front basket she says "Thankyou Ash Ketchum , for finnaly telling me how you feel." So basicly Misty now knows that Ash feels something for her , because he said it in a different way instead of saying "I like you" outloud , so she now knows that he does feel something for her , but she does not know exactly what ^__^ So i think us Pokeshippers can happily say that we have proven that he also feels for her deepdown.

All i know is Ashy-boy is taken , and he deserves much better than May , he deserves Misty because he actually Loves her rather then with May he only thinks of her as a mutual friend. I loath Advance shipping , but thats all that i will say. *Gets a Pitchfork and runs after Advance shippys* Yay ! ^______^

I hope you like these pics guys :)

Last edited:

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
it just wouldnt be right if it wasnt Misty and Ash! They BELONG together! Stick May and Brock together. Ash and Misty are definatly the right couple *nod*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
flamegirl said:
itz Ash+MISTY PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISTY OK!!!

Ash+May is just sik and wrong!!!! i agree, stick May w/ Brock
Woah! I wouldn't call it sick and wrong, (a little harsh in my opinion) but I just don't think Ash and May are as compatible as Ash and Misty. Ash and Misty are the original duo, and it will forever remain that way! Yup!
As for May, don't think she belongs with Brock. I'm not sure if they've introduced a character that might get along with her...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
100marios said:
Woah! I wouldn't call it sick and wrong, (a little harsh in my opinion) but I just don't think Ash and May are as compatible as Ash and Misty. Ash and Misty are the original duo, and it will forever remain that way! Yup!
As for May, don't think she belongs with Brock. I'm not sure if they've introduced a character that might get along with her...
Yeah, Ash and Misty are the original pairing but I don't think May technically should be shunned, either...^_^; But, like Jordan said, she doesn't belong with Brock--he's older than her and has a um, choice for women older than him, anyway. However, Ash and May aren't any different than Ash and Misty if you think about it. Misty constantly gets annoyed with Ash as does Ash with May. History repeats itself; since Ash was the novice in the beginning, he's now pretty much developed Misty's attitude and takes it out on May, the new novice. Despite all of this, I'm still partial to Ash and Misty...old habits die hard, I guess, lol...>_<

Back