The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old January 17th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia followed after Mark, although she glanced back at Roberto every now and then as the bug type followed them. She had a feeling, just a tiny one, that he didn't approve of this. Well, it wasn't as if she was going to start kissing Mark or the two would do it out in the fields. This was something two friends were doing, that was all. Besides, it would help keep his mind off of Valorie and help him realize what a true friend was like! Everyone always needed friends and she was more than glad to have a boy for a friend who didn't always shove money in her face to get her to like him or even do some kind of prank on her, or have his pokemon throw up on her.

The air was chill and she shivered a bit. She grabbed her four balls and let loose her pokemon. Immediately Tyro made a beeline to Abel and began to talk his mouth off. "Heyyou'relookingratherawesometodayandyouknowIwasinmyballandIwaswonderingwhenIwasgoingtobeletoutbutIwasn'tsoIthoughtIwouldnt'andnowhereIambecauseandthat'scool
becauseIwantedtomeetotherpokemonandthereareatonofpokemonherearetheyyour'refreindsbecausefriendsaresocoolandwecanbelikedudesbeapartofourgroupandwecanhave
moredudesandwecanhaveotherpokemonbeapartofitandeveryonewillwanttobeapartofit....
" It seemed that being stuck in his pokeball all day with no one to talk to had made the Combusken rather antsy to speak to someone, anyone in fact.

Samuel sighed as he was released and stretched his back, popping a few bones and then cracking his neck. He spotted Snype and padded over to him. "Hey... if you want to talk now, we can. Let's just put a bit of distance between us and the others." He said as he pointed over with his scythe to a part of the fields, "Over there." He said as he padded off.

Roberto simply watched everyone, but as Samuel began to talk to the little cretin his pincers squeezed tightly together as he made sure that Snype would see the glare he was giving him.

Diana made her way to Len rather quickly. "Uh... hey Len. So, what are we doing out here?" She asked the Poliwhirl, "Are we just relaxing or something?" She asked.

Last edited by Greiger; January 17th, 2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old January 17th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Jbsundown

Ryan Newson

Ryan had almost finished his huge meal. He had been slowly watching as the room filled up around him. Lot's of people had come in to enjoy the celebrations as well. It was an enjoyable time for him, it reminded Ryan of the times he had spent on Pummelo Island as a child. He was thinking of all of the different thanksgiving meals that he had had with his family. He especially enjoyed the fact that it was one of the only times of the year that his whole family gathered together, and after the huge time length between Christmas and Thanksgiving his whole family had acquired new Pokémon, which he loved to study. Then he would see them on Christmas and get to inspect the Pokémon again. This was a very fun thing for Ryan as he loved to study all kinds of Pokémon. His favourite were obviously legendaries. Speaking of which, he needed a topic for his next lesson.

Perhaps he could do Mew, or Mewtwo? Or another Pokémon still. This would require more thinking on his part. Which he could do later. For now though, enjoy the time here.
So Ryan sat back and watched the rest of the people, all enjoying themselves greatly.

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old January 17th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely

TY the GROOMER
Academy PokeCenter

Chapter Two: Part Three
New Beginnings

Ty sighed to himself a tad. Thanksgiving with the School's Pokemon Center Nurse? Well, it didn't really matter. He headed for the PokeCenter, and the travel there was... Uneventful. When he arrived, he was greeted by the Nurse, to which he simply greeted back. He wasn't really in his right mind at the moment. He just continued to the back room, unpacking his things while... Spacing out. Huh. Was something wrong? It wasn't easy to tell. He finished his unpacking, and sort of just walked out to the main room of the PokeCenter. He started feeling... Funny. And not the funny kind of funny.

"Hey, could you hold onto Hope for..." Ty trailed off mid-sentence, but the nurse picked up the little Eevee anyways.

She voiced her concern with Ty's actions, "Hey, are you okay? You're acting kind of--"

Thud. Ty lost consciousness and, well, fell straight to the floor.

Uh-oh.

!

Old January 17th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark plopped down onto his back and looked up into the sky with his eyes closed. Talk about relaxing. It was very quiet out in the fields. He didn't have a single care in the world. He just wanted to lay there for awhile and stick around with Lucia for awhile. She's done so much for Mark after all and he kind of owed it to her.

"Weathers pretty good right now. I'm sure you'll see plenty of stars." Mark said, smiling up at her.

Able heard the familiar quick paced voice which belonged to none other then Tyro. Able still couldn't help but find the Combusken adorable with how talkative he was. "Hehe, you know I think I was starting to miss you." Able said to him.

Snype's eyes were giving off a small glow. They usually did whenever it got dark around him. It wasn't completely night yet but still, this way Mark would be able to see him even if it was pitch black. Snype glanced over to Roberto and followed Samuel. Finally he'd get some insight on why Roberto is so grouchy! He was extremely curious.

Len practically mimicked Mark and plopped onto his back. "Yeah... just relaxing mostly. Its been a long day after all." Len said contently relaxing in the grass. He kind of wanted to continue the previous conversation with her with the whole Egg thing. It was kind of bothering Len. It felt like something Len was missing on at his age. Len let off a big sigh.

"So... um... eggs... could you tell me a bit more? Its been on my mind since our last conversation... if your ok with talking about it..." Len asked

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old January 17th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Fields outside Oak Town

Lucia sat down next to and gazed up at the lights, "Yeah, they really are something aren't they?" She said. "You know... my mom always made sure to point out the north star to me. Said, if you ever get lost at night, just look up at that twinkling star, you'll find your way home." Lucia smiled a bit, "I miss them sometimes, you know?"

"You missed me?" The Combusken paused and blinked for a bit then grinned, "HellyeahbecauseI'mfastandyou'refastandwe'rebothfast! Anywaywecanmakeagroupoffastpokemonandbealllike,dudes,youaren'tapartofitandwe'llhaveliketonsofdudesright..."

Samuel led the ghost to the area and sat down, "Take a seat. Well, it's not really my tale to tell, but you should know. It's gruesome in a way, but if you don't know now then you'll never understand his hatred for you."

Diana sat by Len and cocked her head, "Sure, I mean, my dad talked to me about it all the time. It's just a way to continue the bloodline, make sure there are Aggron in the future. He told me all about how it feels and just what to expect when I have an egg. Apparently, it's no piece of cake for the female. It hurts a lot, but, when you have one he said, it feels like heaven. I'm really not sure if I am ready for eggs yet, I mean, I'm not really that strong right now to protect them and I'm not sure how I would care for them. I'm a trainer's pokemon now... so, I mean, I'll have to battle even after I laid them, right?" She asked Len. "My dad was so overprotective of me, but... he said Aggron usually let their young loose after a few days. I think I'll do that."
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

Nature: Brave

Danielle Accola
Outside Pokemon Center

The sliding doors opened once again, after a successful and complete trade with Tyler. Swifty was now in good hands with another trainer, while his Cyndaquil, Quilly, is now in hers. As Danielle exited the Pokemon center, she held that ball with her right hand, while Mienfoo stayed aside from her. Inside of her, she was pretty much scared. This was her first trade. What if all those things Tyler had said were true? Of course, it does take time to train a Pokemon like Quilly, but was it that hard for him?

She quickly realized that it was already nighttime. It was already late enough for her to not go very far outside the academy. The sun sets quickly in front of her, with the rays reflecting on the waves of the ocean just in front. Putting the Pokeball away, Danielle and Mienfoo started to walk towards the entrance of the Academy.

“Hmm,” Danielle said to Mienfoo. “I wonder what Mark's up to right now? Or Lucia? Haven't seen them since this morning.”

Mienfoo had thought of Tyro the Combusken. Both of them were pretty good friends the first time they met, but they were also complete opposites. As Mienfoo was the competitive one, Tyro was the...happy-go-lucky quirky kind of Pokemon...who loves to talk. “Miiiien.” Mienfoo replied.

“Kinda wish they would meet my uncle. Especially Mark. He'd be very surprised to see that we go to the same school together.” She smiled at her Pokemon.

Immediately after, she heard her PokeGear go off. One ring. It was a message she received. Danielle grabbed it from her bag and quickly unlocked it to retrieve the message.

“Mienfoo! It's Uncle Bryan!” Danielle exclaimed, grinning at the phone screen. “He's getting off the boat right now!”

“Mien! Mien!” Mienfoo was also ecstatic.

“Come on, the dock isn't that far away. Maybe we'll catch him on the way over here!” As Danielle and Mienfoo started to run, they couldn't take the excitement towards her uncle arriving the island...even at this time. As the lights began to dim on, she was hoping to spend at least a few hours with her lovely uncle during the good hours of Thanksgiving.
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark smiled and thought about his own parents. It was inevitable that they might visit during christmas... who knows. He's been away from them for awhile so he may have missed them more then he thought.

"Hehe, if I ever get lost, I just look for Snype's bright glowing eyes! That'll get you through anywhere!" Mark joked, letting off a small chuckle. "But yeah... I guess I miss my parents sometimes too... my mom mostly... she taught me a few things about being a trainer and I really do respect her." Mark said.

Able smiled (however ninjask do that) "Hehe, yeah of course! Hey! How about a race? I've had a rotten day and I need to let off some steam! I promise I'll go easy on you." Able said, snickering a bit.

Snype sat down near Samuel. This was going to be quite a story. "The sooner I know the better. I swear the way he looks at me, its like I killed somebody he knew! I don't even know the guy!" Snype said.

Len listened to Diana talked about eggs and how Aggron raise their children. Every Pokemon seemed to have their own special way of taking care of one another. Len couldn't remember much about his youth but it was pretty basic. It probably wouldn't be interesting to talk about.

"I guess I've just been thinking about the whole thing... thinking that maybe its time that I've gone about and found someone. But of course, I'm with Mark now. It wouldn't be easy unless I were in a daycare center or something... I don't even know how its done!" Len said. He was such a child at heart. "Then again, having eggs in a daycare center isn't fun if your with the wrong trainer. There's many trainers out there who will take the egg from the mother as soon as its hatched I hear to train them into fighting machines...."

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

“Soooo,” Cecil began to ask,“uh...I haven't quite thought out what we're...gonna do when we get to Oak Town. Whaddaya wanna do exactly when we get there?” Was what Cecil had said to me and I looked at him sweetly.

"I-I don't know.. What do you wanna do" I asked and looked at the ground and couldn't get his cuteness out of my head and the more I thought about it the more I blushed. I slowly looked at Cecil and smiled sweetly and played with my thumbs. A small sigh escaped my lips as I looked at him and more thoughts about him flooded through my mind.
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia chuckled at Mark's joke. "Yeah, those eyes do glow bright!" She looked at Mark, "Feeling much better now?" She asked.

Tyro grinned and proudly puffed out his chest, "YeahwecangoandraceandI'llbeatya!" He said as he hopped on his two feet energetically. "Yeah! TellmethecourseandI'llrunpastya!"

Diana nodded weakly at Len's words, "Yeah, I have heard that too. They just snatch them up and give them away. But, you don't know how to have eggs?" She giggled, "Oh, well, you can figure it out. It's instincts after all and once you find a mate it'll go off without a hitch."

Samuel just stared at Snype as he said those words. "Well, I need to go over some back story first. Lucia is from a family of criminal lawyers. In essence when a human does something bad in a city they go to a place called jail. While in jail, at least in the beginning, they are allowed to have what is called a lawyer. A lawyer knows the human laws and what is allowed and isn't allowed with human culture. They help people in jail by getting the facts from them and making a case. They go before another human that will make sure the person accused of a crime is given a fair trial. There are other humans who also attend and hear the case as well as another lawyer there that will oppose the Bernavards and attempt to prove that their client is guilty of the crime. The Bernavards have been lawyers for many years, dating back to their great grand ancestors. Well, some time ago, when Lucia's grandfather was a young man, someone sent an assassin to kill her grandfather. He managed to survive and instituted the Red Legion. The Red Legion is in essence a bodyguard unit for the Bernavards. Right from birth each Scyther is forced to evolve into a Scizor and goes through training for two years. The more proficient members end up becoming personal guards for a Bernavard, that's what Roberto is. He's skilled enough to be Lucia's personal guard."

Samuel took in a deep breath, "He was assigned to her when she was only five. When she was six I was bought for her and trained along with the Red Legion. When she was seven... something happened. It was at night and it had been several years before anyone had attacked the Bernavards, so security was lax as usual. A... assassin slipped inside, unnoticed. He was hired by some family, apparently they were enraged that a man accused for murdering their son wasn't put in jail. They wanted to strike back at the Bernavards since they had defended the man and proved his innocence. The assassin was a Sableye who belonged to some crime guild. He made his way to Lucia's room. Normally Roberto would guard Lucia at night, but instead his brother was there, Russo. The two clashed... and it didn't last long. The assassin ripped out Russo's throat, but by that time the two had caused so much noise that the Sableye had to flee. Lucia was still sound asleep so they pulled out the body, cleaned up the area, and didn't tell Lucia about it to avoid scaring her and she still doesn't know."

Samuel gazed at Snype. "Roberto hasn't forgotten that day, in fact with each day that has passed he becomes even more angry. He has been planning a confrontation with that Sableye for a long time, but here you are. Someone who looks exactly like the one he passively hunts for. That... that is why he hates you, and why Abdacus hates you, and if you were to visit our estate why the entire Red Legion would hate you, because your kind killed one of their own."
Old January 17th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

"Yeah. You've helped me out alot back there. I feel better then ever. Thanks again... it really means alot." Mark said, his eyes still closed as he lay spread out on the grass. He could feel a breeze going through the cut in his shirt which made him shiver a little bit but he shrugged it off. "I just wish this didn't happen with Valorie. She was a good friend of mine. Heck... well... erm... I... even had a crush on her... I mean... maybe I still do but... I dunno... love is weird..." Mark said, sighing.

Able quickly flew beside Tyro and looked around the field. Able pointed toward Oak Town in the distance. There were a few trees near it.

"We'll race to Oak Town and back! Ready? Go!" Able shouted as she zipped by slower then usual just to give Tyro a bit of a chance.

Len blushed. He figured he would just let it stick to instinct. Maybe it'd happen one day but for now he was stuck being a hopeless romantic.

"I guess your right. But I've yet to find a mate myself... besides it'd be tough you know, being with Mark and all. I guess it'll happen when it happens... but hey, hope you have better luck finding a mate then I am!" Len said to her.

Snype listened intently to Samuel. The Bernevards, how lawyers work, Roberto, and the Sableye assassin, and why Roberto hated him. Now he just felt bad about it all. He wanted to do something but really wasn't sure how to get Roberto to trust him. So far, battling was all he could think of. He wanted to battle Roberto. He didn't know if it would make him feel better but it'd be the only way to talk with him.

"...I never would have guessed that was why. I had a feeling it was serious but geez... Sableye are very territorial and we get angered pretty easily back in our home but still... outside of our caves we'd never harm humans. We only fight for self defense naturally. I was quite a little trouble maker myself back in the day... but that's beside the point." Snype said, sighing.

"...So is he just going to hate me forever then? Theres no way I can get him to just lighten up and trust me? I don't want to be enemies with him. That makes Mark his enemy as well and it won't do good for Lucia and Mark's friendship." Snype added.

(In Box)
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Kiki

Kiki quickly loaded her plate with some Turkey and mashed potatoes, smothering both with the gravy beforeputting a tiny smidge of green beans. She grabbed a drink and sat down with Shawn and dove into the food. She looked up and grinned at him.

"Hehehe, what a dinner." she said happily. This was quite a feast! But she was feeling caged, trapped. Though, hopefully they could eat abd go d something. She hated sitting still. She wanted to move around! To explore! To... Train her pokemon.

Drake

Drake nodded sat down and smiled. He set Valorie's present on the bed. and relaxed a bit. He still had several questions, but they could wait. He crossed his arms and waited. Perhaps someone would notice the change of outfits? And the cape, of course. Oh well, no matter. He was not too concerned about it.

"So, are you ok Valorie? Oh, and I brought you something." he said with a smile, gesturing at the package.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )

Last edited by Nideous; January 17th, 2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:36 PM
igotpokeballz
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
Cecil Vargas:Arriving At Oak Town With Zora!

Cecil looked up and saw Oak Town up ahead. It looked so pretty at night with all of the Thanksgiving decorations surrounding the main entrance. “How about...we pick up something for Rafael and ourselves first. Then, we can...maybe i can get you something to eat? It looks like you didn't eat at all,”, said Cecil who looked over at Zora. “Hey are you okay? you look a little nervous,” asked Cecil.

They got to the entrance and Cecil stopped and stared in awe at the town. He never, actually saw such a sight in person, so just being there was a real treat for him. Cecil stopped to look over at Haunter who was a few minutes behind the two trainers still observing the star filled sky. “Haunter, hurry up,” Cecil shouted. Haunter looked around trying to find Cecil and then noticed how far behind he was. He quickly rushed to Cecil and was panting from all the running he had to do. Especially after two plates of delicious, juicy, Farfetch'ed.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 17th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia smiled as Mark confessed his feelings to her, but then frowned. "Mark... let me ask you. How long have you known her? Ever since the first day? Also, how long have you felt these feelings? More importantly, what do you know about Valorie?" She asked him.

Tyro quickly ran after Able, his legs powering forward as he strived to pass up the bug.

Diana chuckled, "There's someone out there for you Len. There always is someone out there. You just have to find her and get to know her." She looked up at the sky, "Hey, Len? What are those lights up there?" She asked him.

Samuel smirked a bit, "If you let him kill you, it might. Listen, just... don't be alone with him. He'll kill you, I'm sure of that much." The Absol stood up and stretched his back a bit, "And he does now." He said as he looked over at where the bug stood, glaring at the two, "So that means now that you know he'll make sure to be even more of a pain in the a** to ya. Don't let him bring you down." He chuckled as he walked off.
Old January 17th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark frowned. Lucia had a point there, He tried to recall what he could.

"I've spent a bit of time with her the past couple of days... I guess I've felt that way fir awhile but I don't know if its justified..." Mark said. "...Maybe its just because I really admired her skill in battle. She's pretty talented and was sort of inspiration for me... she's show hints that she liked me as well. But after what happened I don't even know anymore. Its pretty depressing. Maybe its just what they call young love. You go for something without even thinking about it. I've never even been in a relationship before so I really wouldn't know..." He added.

Able taunted Tyro a bit as they continued racing. "Haha! Comon Tyro! I'm the fastest Pokemon alive! Your gonna have to go alot faster then that to beat me!" Able said, clearly enjoying herself.

Len looked up to the sky. "Oh, those are stars. Every night they shine down on us. You don't really get to see them too clearly this early in the night but its quite a sight at the right place at the right time. I'm surprised you've never seen them before." Len said.

Snype sighed. "Aw you don't give me enough credit! I'm trained to take care of myself! There has to be a way to soften that bug up! Kehehe. I think I'll keep my distance though. One of these days I'd like to battle him. Maybe we'll both get something out of that." Snype said.

(In Box)
Old January 17th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

"Y-Yea i'm just a little nervous because i've never been alone with a cute boy. I-I mean n-nevermind" I said poetry much making a fool out of myself and my cheeks grew red of embarrassment and I looked around. Why do I have to start liking him of all people. I'm in Team Rocket but I feel strange in a good way when i'm near him. He makes me feel like my hearts going to jump out of my chest. My cheeks turned to a light pink and I looked at him slowly. I smiled sweetly and Zorua started to wake up on top of my head and noticed my blush.
Old January 17th, 2013, 09:08 PM
igotpokeballz

Cecil Vargas:At Oak Town with Zora!

Cecil stared at Zora in slight shock.“M-me,” he studdered,“well...uh...t-thanks...I-I guess.” Cecil stood there with her. He was blushing as well. Haunter was laughing at the two of them in their “situation”. “W-well,” Cecil continued,“...lets go. Heh,” Cecil tried to force a grin across his face.

MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!

Last edited by igotpokeballz; January 17th, 2013 at 10:32 PM.
Old January 17th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trailing hands along her side, making the sturdy muscles that laced her body ripple ever so slightly at the touches. Fingertips that caressed instead of punched or grappled, no gripping pressure or bludgeoning against her flesh. If there was some kind of training for this, Nemo wished it had been taught to her, instead of suffering a death of one thousand fondles. Pressure points wasn't it, no single spot of weakness to exploit, but a body trained for perfection buckling beneath the love of the waifish girl in her arms. If there was a Hell for Nemo, this was surely it, and nothing made her more curious to find the reason. With her magnifying glass that was cracked by pride, undue focus, and trauma.

Olivia stared at her, briefly, before she began to speak, and paused again, halfway through her expression of affection. It wouldn't be mocking, or even admiration of her magnificence; nobody could stay so fascinated for so long, not even for the perfect specimen Nemo saw herself as, so it must have been an example of the feelings she proclaimed. Carrying her would be an easy task, for the most part, but the question that followed was slightly more difficult to react to. She hefted Olivia in her toned arms, just a little, as she recalled her plans for when such a question rose. Reveal her origin, and as much as she could, without naming any names. She was Ace to these people, not the daughter of the Pyrite Martyrs.

"I'm from Orre; Pyrite Town specifically." Nemo answered, flashing a confident smile whose base was not entirely sound, before she continued to give context. "It's...different from here, and what these other Regions seem to produce. There are barely any Wild Pokemon, and most of them we have to get imported. It's gotten better, over the recent years, with the desert becoming filled by greenery and water, but...there you go. There've been some troubles with larger criminal groups, but most of it belongs to gangs, and technology is rare to boot. But what is there, is built around fighting. Not just Pokemon battling, either, but they're still common where they can be. Tougher, really, because they need to be. The people need to be. That's sort of why I helped wipe out a gang, in Pyrite Town. Got on the news and everything. Probably not big news outside Orre... Oh, we're here." She mentioned, as she noticed her surroundings and the entrance to the cafeteria. Somewhere more private to eat, and talk, would be much better for her nerves. "I'll go inside and fetch some food; then we can go somewhere, uhh, where we can be together?"

Nemo gently let Olivia down, making sure she was on her feet and stable with a lingering gaze before she headed into the hall. Fortunately for the both of them, she was good at packing food in small containers from the times she went exploring the wastelands of Orre, and soon found a bundle of cloth to wrap some of the food in. She roamed around the cafeteria at her full height, taking a few pieces of everything, to please both her need for nutrition and whatever appetite her...person had. After fetching a few drinks from a vending machine, she arrived back outside with a bulging bag of foodstuffs in her arms and flashed an apologetic look to Olivia.

"I...need to carry this instead of you. Let's go."
Old January 18th, 2013, 03:18 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Zora looked down feeling extremely stupid and embarrassed. She wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into a trainer. She nearly knocked the trainer over and looked at him embarrassed.

"S-Sorry I-I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I tried to explain but the trainer wasn't paying attention to my apology and looked at me and shook his head slightly.

"You and me are going to battle" The trainer said and looked at me before throwing a Pokeball into the air revealing a Elekid. I smiled and then threw a pokeball into the air and sent out my Snorunt.
Old January 18th, 2013, 06:50 AM
igotpokeballz

“Whoah, that was an interesting way to begin a battle,” Cecil thought out loud. Cecil walked up to a bench and sat down to watch the battle commence. “C'mon Zora! You and Snowrunt can do it,” Cecil cheered. So Elekid was an electric type and Snowrunt was ice type. I'm gonna guess Elekid would make the first move, but I think Zora has plenty of tricks up her sleeve.

MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 18th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Academy Infirmary

Chapter Two: Part Two
Cries for Attention

Kiyoko was utterly lost after the mask's reply. "I... Huh?? I... Grrr..." Kiyoko emitted a light growl that was honestly more adorable than it was menacing. "Why does no one pay any attention to me...?" Kiyoko huffed. Did he /have/ to start pulling pranks? He wasn't even sure how to do them! Maybe if I find one of those other Zoroarks I can learn about pranks... Then everyone would have to look at me! It was then that another person walked into the infirmary, followed by a half-panicked Pokemon Nurse. And then Kiyoko met his creator. "Make me stronger please!" The older teen insisted he didn't need to be here, but his face was flushed and nearly white, and the nurse woman behind him insisted he be looked at.

Something about the other guy was unusual to him, but he couldn't quite figure it out. That's not what's important right now! What was important right now? Valorie's attention! That thing he couldn't get! Dang it, Valorie, CAN'T YOU SEE THE WICKED SCHEMES UNFOLDING FROM WITHIN YOUR SCARF?

!

TY the GROOMER
Academy PokeCenter to Academy Infirmary

Chapter Two: Part Four
New Beginnings

"I swear, I'm okay!"

"Come on, you're pale as a Persian!"

"This happens every once in a while, it's nothing big!"

"You're going to see the nurse, please, for my sake."

"I guess I don't really have a choice, seeing as you're pushing me there... Literally." Yep, the PokeCenter Nurse was busy pushing him down the halls, and into the infirmary. Could he not take care of himself? "It's not that big of a deal, I pass out sometimes. It happens!"

"Nonsense," the nurse argued, then spoke to the /human/ nurse, "He just blacked out in the middle of the Pokemon Center, he says it's regular."

"It is," Ty sighed. "Ever since I was a child."

The PokeCenter Nurse turned and left back to work, speaking as she walked out, "You can come back after this, I'll reheat the Thanksgiving food for you."

"Wait!"

She stopped at the door and glanced back, confusedly.

"Can I at least keep Hope with me?" She returned and handed Ty the crippled little vixen, who he held rather closely. "So, what do I have to do?" Ty asked the Infirmary Nurse, as if he just had to give up and accept his fate.

"I just need to take a sample of your blood, okay? I think I might already know what this is, but I've got to be sure. Sit in that seat."

Ty gulped, and sat down in a seat, across from some other girl and her merry band of misfits. Was that guy wearing a cape-- Ah, that didn't matter right now. He was in here for /some/ kind of treatment. "Needle?" She nodded. "Damn..."

He sat in the chair, sighing to himself a bit. The nurse would get to him after the other girl was dealt with. She didn't seem to have anything wrong with her though...?

!

Last edited by Dusk; January 18th, 2013 at 08:59 AM. Reason: DOUBLE POST POWER
Old January 18th, 2013, 09:10 AM
TheUglyDucklett
Quack.

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to TheUglyDucklett
"I got lost on my own; some help would be much appreciated," Haru said as he grabbed his plate. Luna placed the already eaten corn cob onto it before snatching the other one and sliding off Haru's lap. Standing up, Haru knelt down to retrieve the bone from Kaiser. As expected the fire-type was gnawing on the bone. Reaching out to grab the bone, Kaiser looked up and started to growl. Not interested in playing tug of war, though, the boy gave the pokemon a very stern look as he held out his hand. "Kaiser... bone. Now." Reluctant, Kaiser relinquished the turkey bone and walked out from under the table.

Placing the turkey bone on the plate, Haru frowned as he looked down at his backpack. He really didn't want to force Luna to carry it, but he also didn't want to kill himself trying to hump it again. Seeing this, Luna hopped onto the pack. Closing her eyes in focus, she started channeling her psychic powers. Curious, Haru used his free hand to grab the bag... and almost effortlessly lifted it. "That's some awesome teamwork," Haru complimented Luna as he worked his arms through the straps. Icarus took that time to hop to the edge of the table, fly from the table and perch on Haru's head. Even the crabby Kaiser stood at his trainer's side.

Though they traveled together to the trash bin to dispose of the plate of scraps, they ultimately waited for Hatake to get up and guide them to the Raikou Dorm.
Old January 18th, 2013, 09:50 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Haru dumped his food in the trash bin and realized how friendly Haru's team was. "Why can't you guys be all 'buddy buddy' like that?" He raised his eyebrow at his assembled team. Void shrugged his shoulders, Twitch glared at Void, and Torch stepped between them. Dutchess just climbed up Haru's body and perched on his shoulders. "You wanna hitch a ride?" She gave him an excited nod. "Tally ho then!" He shoved the doors open and began to lead Haru to the Raiku yellow dorm. It was a long walk, but they would get there soon enough.

Haru got ready to tell his tale that could be told by two travellers in their own tale...something that starts with T. Haru told of how he arrived on the island, attempted to wake other people with his blaring guitar, his adventure in the woods involving the Scyther attack and Kayla, the journey to the infirmary carrying her on his back, and how he crashed on the floor, and how he fell asleep, how he ate breakfast, how he went to class, how he screwed up and punched a rock, and how he went on an adventure with his friends. "And then I went to the library and we met there." He gasped as he sucked in air.

They arrived at the dorm. He pushed open the door and allowed Windsong enter. "My room is the last on the left." He gestured to it. "Leave your bags in there."
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:56 AM
TheUglyDucklett
Quack.

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to TheUglyDucklett
It was hard to believe everything in Hatake's story on the way to the dorms. He learned his lesson in the cafeteria, but to think that all that happened in one day! Either this island was in Dialga's blind spot or tending to all the pokemon that he took care of burnt more time in his day than he realized. It made him wonder what all those pokemon were doing now. He was sure that he could get news about the pokemon left at the Fortree Gym, but what about the others in town? The ones that were given to travelers passing through? What were there lives like now? At least he got to know them in the time they spent, and there were new chances to find new companions on the island.

Entering the Raikou dorm, Haru was impressed. It seemed kind of plain in the grand scheme of the academy's architecture, but it was humble. Following Hatake's guidence he travelled down the hall and entered the left dorm room at the end. It looked sizable, even for two people, but Haru also had to remember that he spent his time alone in a tree that had one room (about a third of the size of this one) in it. He liked it already.

Placing the bag down, Luna jumped off as he rummaged through it for a couple things. She eyed him curiously as he pulled out his wallet (containing a lucky feather and 15,000 poke; money really accumulated for him since he really only bought necessities and pokeballs), some empty pokeballs, a messenger bag (his adventure pack; there was no way he was going around with a huge pack like a backpacker!), and some stinkballs (an invention of his; they're designed to expand like regular pokeballs, but when opened they burst and give off a really foul odor. He made sure to ALWAYS put them in the left pocket of his jacket). Who knew when you needed to prank someone? Always be prepared! Shrugging it off, the Kirlia ignored it as she bit into the corn she had been carrying the whole time.

Leaving the room and returning to Hatake, Haru decided to at least chat a little about himself as they headed into town. He didn't want to say too much, but he got the simple stuff down. He was a fan of bird pokemon, he liked to care for pokemon and made some money doing it, and he enjoyed the idea of flight. Brushing by clouds and being pushed by the current was an idea that made the boy feel alive. That was why he couldn't wait for Icarus to evolve. Of course he cared for all his pokemon, that saved him from Luna and Kaiser's glares, but if there was any pokemon he'd like to try and catch first it'd be a flying-type or one that would evolve to be able to fly.

"... but I think that's enough about me. How close are we to Oak Town?" Haru asked.
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:08 PM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Alice was frozen solid, figuratively speaking. She could only watch as her kisser left the room, and she couldn't even tell him to wait. No, sir, she could not say a word. And now, the boy's absence was making her nervous. What had happened? Why did the boy leave? Did he really like her, or did he just want a kiss? Alice did not know what to think, and she felt the need to grab on to something, fast. She grabbed Jello's Pokéball, and accidentally pressed the button on it, releasing the purple Solosis.

"Alice! What happened?" he said telepathically, seeing his trainer a million miles away, "It was that boy, wasn't it? I knew it, he was no good, and-"

"QUIET!" she said, sounding on the verge of crying, "Now let's go, we're going out!"

She walked into her bathroom angrily, and in a matter of seconds she came out, dressed in her usual outfit and having got rid of her pajamas 'a la Superman in a phone booth'. Then she grabbed her bag, put on her Entei Dorm jacket, and left her room, followed by Jello. Where would she go? Only time could tell. Perhaps a walk around campus to slow down a tad?
Old January 18th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia cocked her head at Mark. "Well... what's her favorite color? Does she have a favorite food? What are her dreams? Does she have any certain hobbies she enjoys? Stuff like that is what I am asking about. My mom always told me that you have to make sure you know those you love, otherwise it's something called lust. Pretty much where you want to be with someone without knowing anything about them because... you just want to." She shrugged.

Tyro was starting to pant as he struggled to keep up, "I'llbeatyou!" He shouted at the Ninjask as he began to sweat.

Diana sighed, "I... I've never been out of the caves before. Most of this is... weird for me. I've never seen many pokemon before." She blushed a bit, "I don't even know what your kind are called..."

Samuel glanced back at Snype, "Yes, I know your power, I can sense it. You could try battling him I suppose..." With that the Absol continued to walk off, although he caught sight of Commodore and made his way to him. "Hello there, haven't met you before." He said.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here