• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Diamond hack: Pokemon Ruby Magma & Sapphire Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Okay so I saw this hack since ever since But I'll post what I think now. This hack looks amazing. This will probably be the first Nintendo DS hack to probably get finished. This will also be popular since lots of people (like me) were hoping for a Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald remake but never got one. I'll support this hack dude. Good Luck ;D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
lol wut why are you so fast?
I definitely know that this hack will finish because of your progress ;D
Good luck!

For all we know, he could have alot done. But showing it off, slowly.

The new scans are good, but, aren't those the tree's from the Battle Zone on Platinum?

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
i wanna know when its gonna be released cant wait dude. And i wanna help you with your hack that gonna change the way we see on hacks

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Here are two scans showing new minis, made ​​by KyleDove and completed by Rata:

comparative1h.png

comparative2.png

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
This is very nice; I can see this easily becoming the best Gen IV hack.

Oh, and how do you plan to handle the diving mechanics?

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
This is very nice; I can see this easily becoming the best Gen IV hack.

Oh, and how do you plan to handle the diving mechanics?

I'd imagine that would require some ASM. If he used Black/White as a bases then it could be easier but there are no tools to help really hack those games.

Anyways, this is looking awesome indeed, can't wait until you insert the new sprites for the hero. I imagine waht you're doing is making maps to complete the Hoeen region before getting your hands dirty with the scripting itself.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
The new screens look good.
I'm looking forward to this hack, good luck doing more to it.

Years
Wow I'm just amazed. I had not heard about any progress in map hacking for the ds games. I really hope your keep working on this, I would love to see a play about beta if only to see the maps.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
This is awesome, where/how did you learn to edit the maps like that?

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
I do believe in the first page of the thread somewhere, he posted a video showing us that.

Salutations sir, and kudos to thee for a swift reply. However I must say that the media he provided is merely a display of his hard work, rather than showing how he was able to do it, which was my initial request.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Salutations sir, and kudos to thee for a swift reply. However I must say that the media he provided is merely a display of his hard work, rather than showing how he was able to do it, which was my initial request.

I did not have time to watch the video itself but:

Here a short video showing how I changed the starters and graphics of these.

I'm blaming bad english here, as the comment above the video states it shows how he did it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
I'm wondering... what did you use 3DS max for? It says in the tools you used that you used it but what for?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I'm wondering... what did you use 3DS max for? It says in the tools you used that you used it but what for?

I think; They export levels and maps to a .obj file
Opening it in 3DS Max allows them to move things around to make a new map.

BCTElite

Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
Years
Wow this looks great, finally a Gen 3 remake :D
shame its not in english ...

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
This is very impressive work, I cannot imagine the amount of effort you have put into making this. This is what I would like to see in more DS hacks, and surely enough this stands out from the others. Though I would like to ask if there will be Hoenn music in the game. If there isn't, I know someone who will be able to help you in that area. He's very skilled and he has done some themes for me in my hack. So if your interested in recruiting my friend I will let him know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back