The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #501    
Old January 18th, 2013, 04:32 PM
redch0c0b0's Avatar
redch0c0b0
Really mean Chikorita
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male
Hello there NecrumWarrior!
You've helped me out so much on my quest to complete the pokedex that i decided to help you out a little bit on your shop.
I have 9 Dream World Females that are not listed on your head post (Vulpix, Poliwag, Slowpoke, Grimer, Lickitung, Hoothoot, Togepi, Spiritomb and Snover) that I would like to donate.
Just PM/ VM me whenever you can trade and I'll get back to you as soon as I can trade.
  #502    
Old February 27th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
I'm not evil, I'm morally challenged
FC: 1435-4289-9306
IGN: Necrum/Makori
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
My shop is officially open! If you previously had a trade set up with me, before I closed my shop, please contact me and I will make sure you get what you need. Going through and trying to figure out who I didn't trade with is a little much, so just send me a PM. Do not PM me if we did not have a trade arranged!

Anyway, I do not have a Mass Giveaway set up right now, but I will have one ready for March! I took Legendary Pokemon off the list, since most of them are available in the Events section anyway, and there was a real lack of interest. I will be soon adding a section called EV's Mons, which is a collection of Iloveeevee's Pokemon, since she has retired from trading and gave me all her RNGed Pokemon. I look forward to your business!
__________________
  #503    
Old February 27th, 2013, 02:43 PM
tabor62's Avatar
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In the Sun
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Welcome back to trading Necrum :D (Also I'm the first post after you reopened \o/)

I'm interested one of every event you have (including DW) except for the ones in the spoiler :B Sorry for the huuuuge request. So CMT (and more specifically the events section) for anything you'd like to trade for them.

Spoiler:

Gen III

#244 Entei ♁ (level 70)
OT: 10JAHRE ♀ (Ruby, 6227/0)
Brave - Pressure - 0/22/29/6/11/30
Untrained
Fire Spin - Stomp - Flamethrower - Swagger

Gen IV

#243 Raikou ♁ (level 64)
OT: WIN2011 ♂ (HeartGold, 2071/31693)
Rash - Pressure - 3/1/24/26/12/13
66 HP/69 Att/66 Def/73 SAt/9 SDf/103 Spd
Zap Cannon - Aura Sphere - Extrasensory - Weather Ball


#243 Raikou ♁ (level 30)
OT: GAMESTP ♂ (HeartGold, 1031/21889)
Rash - Pressure - 25/17/1/3/8/19
Untrained
Zap Cannon - Aura Sphere - ExtremeSpeed - Weather Ball


#244 Entei ♁ (level 30)
OT: GAMESTP ♂ (HeartGold, 1171/52447)
Adamant - Pressure - 20/4/1/18/19/1
Untrained
Flare Blitz - Howl - ExtremeSpeed - Crush Claw


#245 Suicune ♁ (level 30)
OT: GAMESTP ♂ (HeartGold, 1311/64410)
Relaxed - Pressure - 30/21/29/26/15/6
Untrained
Sheer Cold - Air Slash - ExtremeSpeed - Aqua Ring


#245 Suicune ♁ (level 30)
OT: WIN2011 ♂ (HeartGold, 2211/1980)
Relaxed - Pressure - 1/11/31/31/22/19
2 SAt/6 Spd
Sheer Cold - Air Slash - ExtremeSpeed - Aqua Ring


#251 Celebi ♁ (level 50)
OT: WIN2011 ♀ (HeartGold, 2211/20073)
Hasty - Natural Cure - 25/12/4/17/31/12
Untrained
Leaf Storm - Recover - Nasty Plot - Healing Wish


#466 Electivire ♂ (level 50)
OT: PKTOPIA ♂ (Diamond, 6257/47618)
Adamant - Motor Drive - 19/15/25/21/14/18
Untrained
ThunderPunch - Ice Punch - Cross Chop - Earthquake


#491 Darkrai ♁ (level 50)
OT: ALAMOS ♀ (Diamond, 5318/10413)
Naive - Bad Dreams - 6/11/30/12/13/18
Untrained
Roar of Time - Spacial Rend - Nightmare - Hypnosis

Gen V

#371 Bagon ♂ (level 1)
OT: 용의해 ♂ (White, 8232/0)
Adamant - Rock Head - 28/23/27/30/16/27
Untrained
Rage - *** - *** - ***


#382 Kyogre ♁ (level 80)
OT: フクオカ ♂ (White, 3172/0)
Bold - Drizzle - 31/5/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Ice Beam - AncientPower - Water Spout - Thunder


#383 Groudon ♁ (level 80)
OT: フクオカ ♂ (White, 3172/0)
Adamant - Drought - 31/31/31/6/31/31
Untrained
Earthquake - AncientPower - Eruption - SolarBeam


#571 Zoroark ♂ (level 50)
OT: EVENT11 ♂ (White, 9161/0)
Quirky - Illusion - 5/21/9/21/10/8
Untrained
Agility - Embargo - Punishment - Snarl


#644 Zekrom ♁ (level 100)
OT: SPR2012 ♂ (Black, 3102/0)
Adamant - Teravolt - 3/17/23/21/21/8
Untrained
Bolt Strike - Fusion Bolt - Haze - Outrage


#647 Keldeo ♁ (level 15)
OT: SMR2012 ♂ (Black, 8272/0)
Brave - Justified - 0/18/19/8/31/31
Untrained
Aqua Jet - Leer - Double Kick - BubbleBeam


#649 Genesect ♁ (level 50)
OT: プラズマ ♂ (Black 2, 8112/0)
Lonely - Download - 26/25/28/4/21/4
Untrained
Techno Blast - Magnet Bomb - SolarBeam - Signal Beam

DW Events

#137 Porygon ♁ (level 10)
OT: Rich ♂ (White, 43054/34444)
Naughty - Analytic - 25/13/3/10/10/25
Untrained
Tackle - Conversion - Sharpen - Psybeam



#575 Gothorita ♂ (level 32)
OT: Necrum ♂ (White 2, 8170/32973)
Relaxed - Shadow Tag - 3/4/29/3/12/15
Untrained
Psyshock - Flatter - Future Sight - Mirror Coat


#575 Gothorita ♂ (level 32)
OT: ~RNC~ ♀ (Black 2, 16525/37573)
Quirky - Shadow Tag - 23/5/14/11/15/3
Untrained
Psyshock - Flatter - Future Sight - Mirror Coat
__________________
Moderator of Trade Corner
PM me | VM me
My Pair

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here



Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
  #504    
Old February 27th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Charky-101
The Unlucky One
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In my Room
Nature: Sassy
Hey Necrum, glad to see you back!

Can I request:

Pokemon: Murkrow
Gender: F
Nature: adamant
Ability: super luck
Egg Moves: Brave Bird
Best IVs: Attack
Pokerus: N

I have a spare Lucario with the EM Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut to offer for it
__________________
  #505    
Old February 27th, 2013, 04:22 PM
WishCookie's Avatar
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sweden
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I'm interested of the Event Pokemon Mew and Jirachi but when the price says free, do you mean that I can trade any pokemon for them?
__________________


Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
Black: 3181 8256 6904
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y: 1993 8202 9620
  #506    
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
I'm not evil, I'm morally challenged
FC: 1435-4289-9306
IGN: Necrum/Makori
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishCookie View Post
I'm interested of the Event Pokemon Mew and Jirachi but when the price says free, do you mean that I can trade any pokemon for them?
Yes, that's what that means. Send me a VM when you are ready to trade.
__________________
  #507    
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:29 PM
WishCookie's Avatar
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sweden
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Sorry I should have probably posted this here: You said that you're interested in DW Females? I think I have a female Chimecho and misdreavus if you're interested.
__________________


Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
Black: 3181 8256 6904
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y: 1993 8202 9620
  #508    
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
I'm not evil, I'm morally challenged
FC: 1435-4289-9306
IGN: Necrum/Makori
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charky-101 View Post
Pokemon: Murkrow
Gender: F
Nature: adamant
Ability: super luck
Egg Moves: Brave Bird
Best IVs: Attack
Pokerus: N
Request filled:

#198 Murkrow ♀ (level 1)
OT: Necrum ♂ (White 2, 8170/32973)
Adamant - Super Luck - 10/31/28/25/16/31
Untrained
Peck - Astonish - Brave Bird - ***
__________________
  #509    
Old March 5th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Murt93's Avatar
Murt93
Battle Amateur
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Carlow, Ireland
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
wondering if you still have either of these or do you clone them:
#639 Terrakion ♁ (level 42)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Jolly - Justified - 31/31/31/30/31/31
Untrained
Helping Hand - Retaliate - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword

#92 Gastly ♂ (level 1)
OT: GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Lick - Disable - Substitute - Shadow Ball

I know it say's free but I can offer a few shinie's,keldeo,dwf's rock blast male shellder,hydro pump bagon or have a look in my shop
__________________
white 2 0820 3759 9704
HEY YOU!! Check out my shop --> http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296782
pokedex complete!! shiny charm obtained thank you Zerrah for the final piece
Don't try to apply logic to Pokemon
You'll end up hurting yourself
  #510    
Old March 7th, 2013, 03:20 PM
CrimsonStar's Avatar
CrimsonStar
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Hey Necrum I would like the shiny shroomish. Also is there a limit on what you can get b/c I would also like the Scyther
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Adamant - Poison Heal - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Absorb - Focus Punch - Substitute - Facade
__________________
Black FC: 5157-7708-0563
Pokedex Completed
  #511    
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Munchlax11's Avatar
Munchlax11
Munch?
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Hey NecrumWarrior.
If it's not too much trouble I'd like to request a couple of pokemon please:
 #246 Larvitar ♂ (level 5) 
OT:  VGC12 ♂ (White, 3032/0)
Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/2/31/31
Untrained
Bite - Leer - Sandstorm - Superpower
 #350 Milotic ♀ (level 50) 
OT:  こくら ♂ (White, 3172/0)
Bold - Marvel Scale - 31/19/30/30/31/31
Untrained
Recover - Hydro Pump - Ice Beam - Mirror Coat

Thanks
__________________

|Ever Grande City Forums|My Profile|PM|Pokemoon Chatbox

Pokemon X
3DS FC: 2852-7439-1811
(VM if you add)
  #512    
Old March 7th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Eleken's Avatar
Eleken
Geologist
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Old Town (Czech Republic)
Nature: Quirky
Hi, can I have one female this?


Riolu
Prankster (Becomes Justified on Lucario)
__________________
5286 1580 5052 (Black FC)
0904-5122-0604 (FC Heart Gold)
My Trade thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209640
My YT channel with battles (narrated):
http://www.youtube.com/user/lpoikk?feature=mhee


  #513    
Old March 7th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
I'm not evil, I'm morally challenged
FC: 1435-4289-9306
IGN: Necrum/Makori
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfotis View Post
I'd like to make a request! c:

Pokemon: Deino
Nickname: No nickname
Gender: M or F
Nature: Mild
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: None
Best IVs: Flawless if possible, if not then HP, Sp.ATK, SPD
Pokerus: If possible, if not it is fine

Thanks in advance!
Working on it. I mostly just don't want to breed a Deino, but I will do it, I promise! I just need to be less lazy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murt93 View Post
wondering if you still have either of these or do you clone them:
#639 Terrakion ♁ (level 42)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Jolly - Justified - 31/31/31/30/31/31
Untrained
Helping Hand - Retaliate - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword

#92 Gastly ♂ (level 1)
OT: GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Lick - Disable - Substitute - Shadow Ball

I know it say's free but I can offer a few shinie's,keldeo,dwf's rock blast male shellder,hydro pump bagon or have a look in my shop
Whatever you wanna give me is fine. PM me when you want to trade and I'll hook you up. And yes, I do clone them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonStar View Post
Hey Necrum I would like the shiny shroomish. Also is there a limit on what you can get b/c I would also like the Scyther
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Adamant - Poison Heal - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Absorb - Focus Punch - Substitute - Facade
Yeah, sure, that's fine. There's no real limit. Ya know, as long as you don't ask for everything...

Send me a PM when you see me online and I'll hook you up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlax11 View Post
Hey NecrumWarrior.
If it's not too much trouble I'd like to request a couple of pokemon please:
 #246 Larvitar ♂ (level 5) 
OT:  VGC12 ♂ (White, 3032/0)
Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/2/31/31
Untrained
Bite - Leer - Sandstorm - Superpower
 #350 Milotic ♀ (level 50) 
OT:  こくら ♂ (White, 3172/0)
Bold - Marvel Scale - 31/19/30/30/31/31
Untrained
Recover - Hydro Pump - Ice Beam - Mirror Coat

Thanks
Sure thing. Same as the others, PM me when you see me online and I'll give you those Pokemon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleken View Post
Hi, can I have one female this?


Riolu
Prankster (Becomes Justified on Lucario)
Please fill out the proper breeding form.

Also, DWF are not free. You have to offer another DWF that I don't have.
__________________
  #514    
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Eleken's Avatar
Eleken
Geologist
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Old Town (Czech Republic)
Nature: Quirky
Whats about timid DW female poliwag for this?

Pokemon: riolu
Nickname:----
Gender: F
Nature: jolly/ timid
Ability: prankster
Egg Moves: ------------
Best IVs: speed, hp, defense
Pokerus:-------
__________________
5286 1580 5052 (Black FC)
0904-5122-0604 (FC Heart Gold)
My Trade thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209640
My YT channel with battles (narrated):
http://www.youtube.com/user/lpoikk?feature=mhee


  #515    
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Xilfer's Avatar
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Who knows?
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Hey, Necrum. Guess who?

Just wondering if I could have these EV Trained shinies:

Riolu
Eevee
Larvitar
Shroomish
Bagon
Tepig
Scraggy
Zorua
Solosis
Litwick
Axew
Golett
Pawniard
Volcarona
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Kyurem

Err...sorry if I'm being a bit greedy. I know it's not much, but I'm willing to donate my in-game Kyurem and Cobalion/Virizion/Terrakion.
__________________

  #516    
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Lunar Crescent's Avatar
Lunar Crescent
I choose you pikachu!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Macedonia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lunar Crescent
Hello!
I was wondering if you would trade me your Gible, it states it is free but i can give you a Druddigon with Mold breaker, its a male from the Dream world, i own White 2, Black, Platinum, which one can you trade me in if you agree? Thanks!
  #517    
Old March 12th, 2013, 08:08 AM
redch0c0b0's Avatar
redch0c0b0
Really mean Chikorita
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male
Breeding Request:

Pokemon: Slugma
Nickname: Slughorn
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm (I want to raise Sp.def and lower Atk. Is that the right one?)
Ability: Flame Body
Egg moves: Acid Armor
Desired IVs: 31/--/31/--/31/-- (Doesn't need to be exactly those, as long as they are high I'm happy)
Pokerus: No

I don't have any spetecular EMMs, but I do have quite a few DWFs that are not listed on your post (Vulpix, Poliwag, Slowpoke, Grimer, Lickitung, Togepi, Spiritomb, Snover and Zangoose). If you don't want any of those I can work on an EMM somewhat cool.
And if you want I can give you all of those DWFs as donations.
Also, I noticed you don't have the Egg move listed on your head post, if you want to I can give you the EMM for that and you manipulate the rest, deal?

Last edited by redch0c0b0; March 12th, 2013 at 08:22 AM.
  #518    
Old March 12th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Amaura's Avatar
Amaura
Longneck Thingymabob
Community Supporter
FC: 1048-9068-0349
IGN: Dylicious/Mayweather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Amaura
#376 Metagross ♁ (level 50)
OT: こくら ♂ (White, 3172/0)
Brave - Clear Body - 31/31/31/29/31/31
Untrained
Hammer Arm - Meteor Mash - Earthquake - Bullet Punch

Which event is that one from? :o
__________________










This ancient Pokémon was restored from part of its body that had been frozen in ice for over 100 million years.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
  #519    
Old March 12th, 2013, 04:02 PM
gtfotis's Avatar
gtfotis
Unhatched Egg
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Georgia
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
I didn't notice your distaste in breeding a Deino so I'd like to take back that request! Instead.. it's a hefty order, but if I could adopt a.. "few" .. of EV's Poke's, that'd be awesome! c:

Spoiler:

 #4 Charmander ♂ (level 1) 
OT:  GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Timid - Blaze - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Scratch - Growl - Dragon Pulse - Flamethrower


 #7 Squirtle ♂ (level 1) 
OT:  GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Bold - Torrent - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Tackle - Foresight - Scald - ***


 #92 Gastly ♂ (level 1) 
OT:  GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Lick - Disable - Substitute - Shadow Ball


 #133 Eevee ♂ (level 1) 
OT:  EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Adamant - Anticipation - 31/31/31/30/31/31
Untrained
Tackle - Helping Hand - Flail - Quick Attack


 #133 Eevee ♂ (level 1) 
OT:  EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Bold - Adaptability - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Helping Hand - Yawn - Curse - Wish


#147 Dratini ♀ (level 1)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Jolly - Marvel Scale - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Leer - Dragon Dance - ExtremeSpeed - Flamethrower


 #607 Litwick ♂ (level 1) 
OT:  EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Timid - Flash Fire - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Ember - Astonish - Will-O-Wisp - ***


#577 Solosis ♂ (level 1)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Bold - Magic Guard - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Confuse Ray - Astonish - Night Shade - Imprison


 #638 Cobalion ♁ (level 42) 
OT:  EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Timid - Justified - 31/14/30/31/31/31
Untrained
Helping Hand - Retaliate - Iron Head - Sacred Sword


 #639 Terrakion ♁ (level 42) 
OT:  EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Jolly - Justified - 31/31/31/30/31/31
Untrained
Helping Hand - Retaliate - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword


 #640 Virizion ♁ (level 42) 
OT:  EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Timid - Justified - 31/14/30/31/31/31
Untrained
Helping Hand - Retaliate - Giga Drain - Sacred Sword


 #646 Kyurem ♁ (level 75) 
OT:  EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Timid - Pressure - 31/1/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Glaciate - Dragon Pulse - Imprison - Endeavor


P.S. I love you
__________________
Black 2 FC: 1249-8191-3971

Last edited by gtfotis; March 15th, 2013 at 11:15 AM. Reason: I couldn't help myself!
  #520    
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Shiny Electivire's Avatar
Shiny Electivire
Thunderbolt Pokemon
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
I'd be interested in receiving EV's

#228 Houndour ♀ (level 1)
OT: GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Timid - Early Bird - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Fire Fang - Thunder Fang - Punishment - Flamethrower


#624 Pawniard ♀ (level 1)
OT: GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Adamant - Defiant - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Scratch - Psycho Cut - Sucker Punch - Swords Dance
__________________
FireRed: 1/8 Badges


Black 2 FC: 1035-0920-0358
  #521    
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
I'm not evil, I'm morally challenged
FC: 1435-4289-9306
IGN: Necrum/Makori
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
If possible, I would like to trade all you on Thursday, since it's my only day off this week. I really got a messed up shedule ate work this week, so sorry for any delay, but it's quite tiring. If any of you can't trade on Thursday, please PM me and I'll work out a better time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilfer123 View Post
Hey, Necrum. Guess who?

Just wondering if I could have these EV Trained shinies:

Riolu
Eevee
Larvitar
Shroomish
Bagon
Tepig
Scraggy
Zorua
Solosis
Litwick
Axew
Golett
Pawniard
Volcarona
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Kyurem

Err...sorry if I'm being a bit greedy. I know it's not much, but I'm willing to donate my in-game Kyurem and Cobalion/Virizion/Terrakion.
Sounds good. Will take me a bit of work to get them ready for you though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redch0c0b0 View Post
Breeding Request:

Pokemon: Slugma
Nickname: Slughorn
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm (I want to raise Sp.def and lower Atk. Is that the right one?)
Ability: Flame Body
Egg moves: Acid Armor
Desired IVs: 31/--/31/--/31/-- (Doesn't need to be exactly those, as long as they are high I'm happy)
Pokerus: No

I don't have any spetecular EMMs, but I do have quite a few DWFs that are not listed on your post (Vulpix, Poliwag, Slowpoke, Grimer, Lickitung, Togepi, Spiritomb, Snover and Zangoose). If you don't want any of those I can work on an EMM somewhat cool.
And if you want I can give you all of those DWFs as donations.
Also, I noticed you don't have the Egg move listed on your head post, if you want to I can give you the EMM for that and you manipulate the rest, deal?
Oh sweet, something I've never bred before!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyl-icious View Post
#376 Metagross ♁ (level 50)
OT: こくら ♂ (White, 3172/0)
Brave - Clear Body - 31/31/31/29/31/31
Untrained
Hammer Arm - Meteor Mash - Earthquake - Bullet Punch

Which event is that one from? :o
That is from the Super Strong Pokemon Present Campaign in Japan. There were several Pokemon released at train stations across Japan. They are some of the only events that were able to be shiny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfotis View Post
I didn't notice your distaste in breeding a Deino so I'd like to take back that request! Instead.. it's a hefty order, but if I could adopt a.. "few" .. of EV's Poke's, that'd be awesome! c:

Spoiler:

#4 Charmander ♂ (level 1)
OT: GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Timid - Blaze - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Scratch - Growl - Dragon Pulse - Flamethrower


#7 Squirtle ♂ (level 1)
OT: GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Bold - Torrent - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Tackle - Foresight - Scald - ***


#92 Gastly ♂ (level 1)
OT: GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Lick - Disable - Substitute - Shadow Ball


#133 Eevee ♂ (level 1)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Adamant - Anticipation - 31/31/31/30/31/31
Untrained
Tackle - Helping Hand - Flail - Quick Attack


#133 Eevee ♂ (level 1)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Bold - Adaptability - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Helping Hand - Yawn - Curse - Wish


#147 Dratini ♀ (level 1)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Jolly - Marvel Scale - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Leer - Dragon Dance - ExtremeSpeed - Flamethrower


#607 Litwick ♂ (level 1)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Timid - Flash Fire - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Ember - Astonish - Will-O-Wisp - ***


#638 Cobalion ♁ (level 42)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Timid - Justified - 31/14/30/31/31/31
Untrained
Helping Hand - Retaliate - Iron Head - Sacred Sword


#639 Terrakion ♁ (level 42)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Jolly - Justified - 31/31/31/30/31/31
Untrained
Helping Hand - Retaliate - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword


#640 Virizion ♁ (level 42)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Timid - Justified - 31/14/30/31/31/31
Untrained
Helping Hand - Retaliate - Giga Drain - Sacred Sword


#646 Kyurem ♁ (level 75)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Timid - Pressure - 31/1/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Glaciate - Dragon Pulse - Imprison - Endeavor


P.S. I love you
You don't need to do that, I'll breed the Deino, I just needed another request for something that I never bred before to get me more motivated to breed more. See above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Electivire View Post
I'd be interested in receiving EV's

#228 Houndour ♀ (level 1)
OT: GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Timid - Early Bird - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Fire Fang - Thunder Fang - Punishment - Flamethrower


#624 Pawniard ♀ (level 1)
OT: GARRET ♂ (White, 57203/18687)
Adamant - Defiant - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Scratch - Psycho Cut - Sucker Punch - Swords Dance
Sure thing.
__________________
  #522    
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Shiny Electivire's Avatar
Shiny Electivire
Thunderbolt Pokemon
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Which FC should I use for EV's pokes? My B2 FC is in my sig

Could I pick up


#1 Bulbasaur ♂ (level 1)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Jolly - Overgrow - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Tackle - Ingrain - Power Whip - ***

Along w/ the other two?
__________________
FireRed: 1/8 Badges


Black 2 FC: 1035-0920-0358

Last edited by Shiny Electivire; March 12th, 2013 at 05:51 PM.
  #523    
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:04 PM
gtfotis's Avatar
gtfotis
Unhatched Egg
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Georgia
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Ahh, alright! It's been a while and I didn't see it on the waiting list so I figured you scrapped it xD

I'll be available all day Thursday, just let me know what time and time zone and I'll be there!

Also wondering which FC I should add! Thanks so much!
__________________
Black 2 FC: 1249-8191-3971
  #524    
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Amaura's Avatar
Amaura
Longneck Thingymabob
Community Supporter
FC: 1048-9068-0349
IGN: Dylicious/Mayweather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Amaura
Would you wanna trade that Metagross for a Meloetta? Would be the Spring 2013.
__________________










This ancient Pokémon was restored from part of its body that had been frozen in ice for over 100 million years.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
  #525    
Old March 12th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum
I'm not evil, I'm morally challenged
FC: 1435-4289-9306
IGN: Necrum/Makori
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfotis View Post
Ahh, alright! It's been a while and I didn't see it on the waiting list so I figured you scrapped it xD

I'll be available all day Thursday, just let me know what time and time zone and I'll be there!

Also wondering which FC I should add! Thanks so much!
It's my White 2 FC. I adjusted my Signature so it should be easier to figure out which one you need now.

And I've just been busy is the reason I haven't updated the Breeding Queue. Thankfully I don't have a huge list piling up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyl-icious View Post
Would you wanna trade that Metagross for a Meloetta? Would be the Spring 2013.
That sounds fine to me. Though I really don't ask anything in return for these. But I won't say no if you want to give me something. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Electivire View Post
Which FC should I use for EV's pokes? My B2 FC is in my sig

Could I pick up


#1 Bulbasaur ♂ (level 1)
OT: EV♥ ♀ (White, 1027/45780)
Jolly - Overgrow - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Untrained
Tackle - Ingrain - Power Whip - ***

Along w/ the other two?
I have no problem adding that on, but as I said in my last post, I plan to get my trading done on Thursday, unless you're unavailable for Thursday, in which case you should PM me to set up a different time. EV's mons are done on my Breeding game.
__________________
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.