The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 18th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Pokemaster234
Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Bold
Im new here, hope I will be good!
Let's go Pikachu!

Pokemaster's firered nuzloke adventures:http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Fo...pic/8784761/1/
Old January 18th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Hi Pokemaster234!
I think Pokemon General fits you, seeing that you like Red (of Pokemon Adventures manga).
Welcome to PC and nice to meet you! And by the way, don't forget to check the rules.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 18th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
Go Pokemon Master Red! You're my favorite manga character. <3; Welcome to PC!~

So besides being a legendary trainer roaming the Pokemon world... what else do you like? Surely beneath that powerful demeanor is a really friendly person who likes a lot of things! Maybe video games? Roleplaying? ROM hacks? And I'm assuming you like the manga too, in which case Pokemon General would be a great place for you since that's where all Pokemon manga talk would fit. So make sure to check out the link Wind Heart posted for you if you haven't already! =D And by the way, Pikachu is awesome. You get a cookie for always having him on your team.

I'm also glad you've been posting around a little bit; seems you're making an effort to get to know people here, which is really great. :3 I always encourage new members not to be shy on PokeCommunity even if the forum might seem big and intimidating, so keep it up! Red's never been that shy though, so I guess it makes sense haha. Hope you end up becoming active and we run into each other down the line! It's a small world, after all. Contact me (or Cid) anytime if you need help, we'd love to help you out~

Have fun, Red! Hope you learn many new things on your journey here! n~n

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old January 19th, 2013, 04:09 AM
Pokemaster234
Pokemon Trainer

Hey thanks for the welcome.It is good that people already comment about Me.I will soon post Pokemon
ROM hacks(Pokemon A and B comming soon....)And updates to my Profile(seen my album?).

@Cirno: Pikachu FTW!!!!
@Wind Heart:Thanks,I already Went to pkmn general

Pokemaster's firered nuzloke adventures:http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Fo...pic/8784761/1/

Last edited by Pokemaster234; January 19th, 2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 5th, 2013, 03:29 PM
whitekyurem
Legendary Pokemon

Hi PokeMaster,How is Pokemon Red Chronicles
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Pokemaster234
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitekyurem View Post
Hi PokeMaster,How is Pokemon Red Chronicles
Good.I already made vs mew(first Chapter)

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links