The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old January 18th, 2013, 09:15 PM
venetianghost

Nature: Relaxed

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have visited PC various times over the past couple of years for Hacking Tools and tutorials, and have finally decided to become a member of the community.

I have been looking to get back into Pokemon after nearly a decade of not playing regularly (Gold was the last game I played all the way through). I have started back up again with HeartGold and Pokemon Black 2, and I am glad I did. The franchise is still as awesome as I remember, and hacking (especially with the 3rd gen games that I have never played) has gotten me hooked once again!
Old January 18th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Heartouch
Look up to the stars.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
Hi venetianghost! Welcome to PC! So you have enjoyed Emulation section, right? And HeartGold and Black 2 are great games for me too. You could check Fourth Generation Games thread to discuss HeartGold, and Black 2 and White 2 thread to discuss your Black 2 gaming! Happy Pokecommunitying and have fun!
PC Family | PC Blog | EGC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:07 PM
venetianghost

Nature: Relaxed

Thanks, but, as you know, I have been around PC before, so I know alot of the sections that I might be interested in already. Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it.
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:50 PM
ClumzyTrainR13
Storm Caster

welcome to PC once again, if you would like to do any trading, my Black 2 FC is in my trainer card

Black 2 FC:
4256-2299-8658

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links